Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 09:27 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
This is probably the guy that sent out that email....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgN_XyipFEc
Saw this guy on LivePD last week. That video is hard to watch because it is just freaky as hell. They arrested him on a different charge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2019, 09:30 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I for one am proud of this post. It's not every day that a faux independent finally admits to there being a member of the us\them struggle.

As for "both sides doing it", wish you'd had that sentiment when you excused high gas prices under Obama for being outside of presidential control and then turned around about 3 years later and blamed trump for high gas prices.
Hahaha. I remember that! Another classic blundery moment from the poster in question.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:35 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
Literally anything is (or could be) racist now-a-days. Over the past couple of years we've learned that math and science are racist, band-aids are racist, merit-based advancement/placement is racist, fashion is racist, government is racist, law enforcement and the military are intrinsically racist, and all white people are racist even prior to exiting the womb. I can't be too sure, but I'm beginning to wonder whether or not my dogs might be racist since their poop eventually turns white when left in the yard for too long. And don't even get me started on my parents' cat, I've been suspicious of him since day one. He's bright white, fat, always gets his way, and he's notorious for his after-hours #metoo style forays around their neighborhood. I'm thoroughly convinced it's no coincidence that his name is Harvey.

well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It isn't the work of some liberal, or some conservative, it is just the work of some idiot. We have them, you have them, they are among us.

That "email" is simply nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
As usual you are talking about something that you know NOTHING about. Don’t you grow tired of having this pointed out to you?

Demand Progress is run by the Sixteen Thirty fund ... a Soros-backed Democratic Party fund.

Just follow the money to find out who is supporting this manufactured race war. It’s *always* the same group.

sorry ATX, don is right on this one here, politically we dont often agree but the reality is that both sides have their loonies that end emails like the one the OP got telling how something is very bad because of x,y,z. and the unfortunate thing is that there is often a kernel of truth in all those emails, that is then stretched beyond the breaking point to try and convince the public at large that what ever they are pushing as bad is bad.

and OP, you put your email out there all over the place, and many companies/organizations(including forums) sell those email addresses to cover expenses of being on the internet. so your email address is all over the world, and still going around it, being sold time and time again to every business, legit or not.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:40 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestL555 View Post
Why not use your own brain and not worry about it.
you mad bro? Lol. Touched a nerve with this one. (Probably antifa)

Old 01-14-2019, 09:41 AM

As usual you are talking about something that you know NOTHING about. Don’t you grow tired of having this pointed out to you?

Demand Progress is run by the Sixteen Thirty fund ... a Soros-backed Democratic Party fund.

Just follow the money to find out who is supporting this manufactured race war. It’s *always* the same group.

Can you prove that Sixteen Thirty is Soros backed? From what I can find it is only hard right conspiracy sites that make this claim.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:45 AM

This email wasn’t just sent out by a “loony”. That’s rather disingenuous. It was sent out by an official 501(c) progressive organization funded by the same source behind a very large number of current progressive organizations.

Instead of acting like children and quibbling over “sides”, I prefer to ask questions about the reason this organization is pushing this narrative. What’s behind it? That seems a far more reasonable thing to discuss.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:47 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,681,771 times
I don't know about being racist or sexist, but camera doorbells sound like something for paranoid losers.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post

Can you prove that Sixteen Thirty is Soros backed? From what I can find it is only hard right conspiracy sites that make this claim.
Follow the money trail.

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-p...n-thirty-fund/

Old 01-14-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
I don't know about being racist or sexist, but camera doorbells sound like something for paranoid losers.
So all camera doorbells are used by paranoid losers? Just your opinion I guess but completely wrong. I hope you never have anything stolen off your porch.

Old 01-14-2019, 10:09 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
So are security cams and alarm systems then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies