Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2019, 05:45 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
I'll be harsh for you...……...I'm 68and he is 64. He is a POS poser. he is using lies about military service for monetary gain. A good federal or state prosecutor could bring him up on charges.
I'm counting on the Justice Department to go after this racist old fraud for federal hate crime charges-once Sandmann's lawyers get done with him on the defamation suit and cleans him out. Held in contempt, broke and in prison is where this lying POS that preys on children belongs.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:48 AM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Many outlets and my friends who are starting to show their true colors, instead of backtracking, are now flooding my pages with Covington Highschool kids dressed in black at some basketball game. They claim they were making fun of the black people as they were dressed in black face, and others claim it was a theme where they were dressed like Venom. So, my question is, any of the Black players from that game come forward to clear things up? Is there video of this incident and not just some photo taken out of context?
It was a “Blackout” game. And they have them no matter who their opponents are, and I believe other teams do too.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:50 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,993,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The chaperone's failed in their duty to protect the children. If it were my kids, I would have been on the phone with my lawyer. I would have had to have signed a permission slip for them to go. I would have expected the chaperone's to have protected my child.

It is a school trip, which is an extension of the classroom. I would expect discipline to be levied on the chaperone's.
The chaperones.

Usually parents. Shows the state of parents today. Sad.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:51 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
People magazine, convinced these white boys must be guilty of something, are also reporting today on the blackout photo of seven years ago. Because BY GOD someone needs to pay for these privileged white kid’s smirks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....ace-photo/amp/

So you have a celebrity trash rag publishing a seven year-old photo of white teens painted black at a basketball game to somehow prove that a current student (who was all of 8 years old at the time of that photo) is a racist today. An entire community of educators, clergy, and parents are now being pulled into this anti-white racist narrative being stoked by dishonest media.

This is where we are in the world of identity politics today.

Last edited by ATX Wahine; 01-24-2019 at 05:59 AM..

Old 01-24-2019, 05:53 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Don't forget the CNN lady telling a black man that he got where he was because of his "white privilege" before he had to tell her he was a black man, because no one did any type of fact checking before interviewing him.
You'll never hear CNN, NYT, WaPO, Huff Poo, NBC or other left-wing sites tell the truth. In spite of hundreds of hours of broadcasting of the fabricated video made by Phillips' followers, I have never seen this one broadcast-the one that shows the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ItrAPzpHYl5VhI

The one that shows the old fraud bullying and intimidating the child while his partner makes racist taunts. Nick Sandmann is a model of how to act in the face of naked hostility and racism. Stand calmly, maintain a calm demeanor and do not react to thuggery and provocation. I don't know that even MLK would have been as restrained as this child.

These same sites have also NOT, to the best of my knowledge, reported on how they happened to all get the same video, virtually simultaneously. Nor why they ran with it with no vetting or fact checking. All should be sued out of existence. "Oops, my bad" doesn't cut it when you have ruined the lives of children, and in fact put their lives in danger. Every one of these sites is vile. Especially when they keep pushing the same lie-in spite of hours of video that proves that Nathan Phillips is a liar, bully and fraud-and if not a racist himself, a "man" associated with them.

I have yet to hear ONE site condemn that POS for what he is. The liberal sites are still promoting him as a hero and victim-conservative sites lack the courage to ask the questions that deserve to be asked out of fear of being labeled racist.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:57 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Proof that he lied about being a Vietnam Veteran:

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1087881473225572352

And that he went AWOL 3 times.
This will ultimately make him a greater "hero" in the eyes of the left, as he is so opposed to "an evil war", that he chose to repair refrigerators than go to combat!

It reminds me of an episode on "The Andy Griffith Show" in which Barney Fife, who served as a librarian in New York during WW2, when asked about his service says, "I don't want to talk about it", suggesting it is too traumatic to recall.

So Mr. Wilson must be severely traumatized by his experience repairing refrigerators and it is just to painful to discuss now. Such dishonesty is shameful, as it marginalizes the true PTSD and terrible events experienced by true combat vets, whose lives are changed forever by the events they have experienced. When you hear about what true combat vets went through, it is surprising that any of them have overcome those experiences and went on to lead "normal" lives after returning home.

Old 01-24-2019, 06:20 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
The chaperones.

Usually parents. Shows the state of parents today. Sad.
No, what's truly sad is journalists not researching the full story leading to the death threats of these children. Shows the state of America today and it's disheartening.

Old 01-24-2019, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The chaperone's failed in their duty to protect the children. If it were my kids, I would have been on the phone with my lawyer. I would have had to have signed a permission slip for them to go. I would have expected the chaperone's to have protected my child.

It is a school trip, which is an extension of the classroom. I would expect discipline to be levied on the chaperone's.
They didn’t fail. No one was hurt until Nathan Phillips ran to the media. Until then it was just one long unpleasant encounter and a funny story to tell in the future for those kids. They got on the bus thinking it was all over and then this happened to them.

Old 01-24-2019, 06:23 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
A real Christian`s view on fake Christians wearing MAGA hats.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/opini...eck/index.html

Old 01-24-2019, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
People magazine, convinced these white boys must be guilty of something, are also reporting today on the blackout photo of seven years ago. Because BY GOD someone needs to pay for these privileged white kid’s smirks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....ace-photo/amp/

So you have a celebrity trash rag publishing a seven year-old photo of white teens painted black at a basketball game to somehow prove that a current student (who was all of 8 years old at the time of that photo) is a racist today. An entire community of educators, clergy, and parents are now being pulled into this anti-white racist narrative being stoked by dishonest media.

This is where we are in the world of identity politics today.
Instead of apologizing and moving on to other news, they’re keeping it alive. I don’t get it. They want these kids to be villains just because of a hat.

I say if a hat triggers you, that’s a you problem. Get therapy. It’s not healthy to fear inanimate objects, or “symbols.” And it’s really not healthy for the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies