Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 05:45 AM

958 posts, read 305,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So I guess you want us to have back alley abortions again. Abortions happen....legal, illegal...it doesn’t matter. Abortion has been around forever. So let’s keep it safe
Safe for whom? Certainly not the baby.

Abortion is a vile filthy nasty business which SHOULD be relegated to the back alleys, the shadows where it belongs right along with the heroin pushers, the pimps, and the prostitutes. Right now, the left wants to try to clean it up, sanitize it, dehumanize it, portray it as something decent, but it isn't. It shouldn't see the light of day or receive societal blessing and a tidy well-lit clinical office. It is a ghoulish hideous act which dismembers and destroys little babies. Society should actively discourage all girls and women from committing this horrible heinous act. The left should be called on it every single time.

Old 01-29-2019, 05:59 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,049,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post

Abortion is a vile filthy nasty business which SHOULD be relegated to the back alleys, the shadows where it belongs right along with the heroin pushers, the pimps, and the prostitutes. Right now, the left wants to try to clean it up, sanitize it, dehumanize it, portray it as something decent, but it isn't. It shouldn't see the light of day or receive societal blessing and a tidy well-lit clinical office. It is a ghoulish hideous act which dismembers and destroys little babies. Society should actively discourage all girls and women from committing this horrible heinous act. The left should be called on it every single time.
Luckily, you have no say in the medical decisions women make for themselves. I can assure you that not a single woman in the world takes your opinion into consideration before terminating a pregnancy.

Old 01-29-2019, 06:01 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,391,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post

Absolutely! The worst part of the entire abortion industry is the way in which it is celebrated openly. The argument that abortion will happen anyway is not legitimate in my eyes, as it should not be considered acceptable and if some wish to participate in the heinous act, they should be doing it in a back alley.

Old 01-29-2019, 06:28 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,374,666 times
The OP should consider that 28 states? have passed legislation that if Roe vs Wade is over turned woman would still have the right to abortion by state law. I do not understand the OP's excitement when the majority of the country will still have access to a abortion.

Another point the OP should consider it might not matter if Roe vs Wade is over turned to woman in those 22 states that have abortion bans due to technology. Example, I am old and have on/off ED issues I was counseled by a doctor in Englewood,Colorado on line by sharing my medical history and was prescribed a medication that works real well. Ok, so there is a woman in North Dakota that finds out she is pregnant and on line she is counseled by a doctor in NYC. And he prescribes RU486 the pharmacy packs it up and it is sent to her door step.

You see what I am getting at OP? ending abortions is evangelical wet dream as been pointed out abortion have been with us a long long time and will continue. I want you to know I loved what another poster said that having abortion is punishment enough. Which reminded me of one of my favorite bible verses from the Apostle Paul " work out your own salvation with fear and trembling".

Old 01-29-2019, 06:42 AM

45,663 posts, read 27,282,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
You liberals have your abortions, but do it with your own $$$$.
This is where I am.

Old 01-29-2019, 06:51 AM

45,663 posts, read 27,282,625 times
The legal consequences of using drugs while pregnant

Drug abuse among pregnant women surfaced as a public health problem in the U.S. in the 80s, and legislators have been discussing contrasting views on the topic ever since. Different states have established different ways of approaching mothers who use toxic substances.

Prenatal drug use is considered child abuse in 23 states – but in Minnesota, South Dakota and Wisconsin, it can result in forced admission to inpatient treatment programs or civil commitments, which consequently terminates parental rights.

Drugs harming babies in the womb - illegal, bad, abusive, health problem

Killing babies in the womb - women's right, great, American

Something's wrong with this picture...

If women should be allowed to kill their babies, they should be allowed to drug them as well... since it is their bodies... Plus it's only a womb and a fetus, it's not a real person in there.

Old 01-29-2019, 06:54 AM

17,728 posts, read 6,972,538 times
I'll never understand the glee liberals take in killing a viable unborn baby. Science has proven that this is a human life. Why are liberals so anti-science?

Old 01-29-2019, 06:58 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,049,440 times
I'm amazed at all the time the "pro-life" posters have to post here, what with all the volunteering they must do with children of undocumented people at the border, teenagers aging out of foster care, etc. After all, who cares more about children than those who scream "baby killer!" on the internet about women who have had abortions?

Old 01-29-2019, 07:20 AM

958 posts, read 305,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
The OP should consider that 28 states? have passed legislation that if Roe vs Wade is over turned woman would still have the right to abortion by state law. I do not understand the OP's excitement when the majority of the country will still have access to a abortion.

Another point the OP should consider it might not matter if Roe vs Wade is over turned to woman in those 22 states that have abortion bans due to technology. Example, I am old and have on/off ED issues I was counseled by a doctor in Englewood,Colorado on line by sharing my medical history and was prescribed a medication that works real well. Ok, so there is a woman in North Dakota that finds out she is pregnant and on line she is counseled by a doctor in NYC. And he prescribes RU486 the pharmacy packs it up and it is sent to her door step.

You see what I am getting at OP? ending abortions is evangelical wet dream as been pointed out abortion have been with us a long long time and will continue. I want you to know I loved what another poster said that having abortion is punishment enough. Which reminded me of one of my favorite bible verses from the Apostle Paul " work out your own salvation with fear and trembling".
You're assuming the Supreme Court will turn it over to the states. I'm saying they will go for a complete ban. Just like gay marriage. States can't deny gay marriages now. It will be the same with abortion. Thank God!!

Old 01-29-2019, 07:28 AM

17,728 posts, read 6,972,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
I'm amazed at all the time the "pro-life" posters have to post here, what with all the volunteering they must do with children of undocumented people at the border, teenagers aging out of foster care, etc. After all, who cares more about children than those who scream "baby killer!" on the internet about women who have had abortions?
This is a separate issue from the left's fervent desire to kill more viable unborn babies. Please try and stay on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies