Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think the Jussie Smollett Attack was a hoax ?
Yes 503 92.63%
No 41 7.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 543. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2019, 04:04 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times

Advertisements

I cannot believe that the nation’s news media are in the second week of obsessing over this simpering fantasist.

Jussie a lying pussywussy. End of story.

Old 02-21-2019, 04:23 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
LOL, you posted theories about a Harris campaign agenda with no facts to back it up but dispute what the police said at the news conference? It doesn't mean that's the real reason but that's the reason that police gave. Facts matter. Haha!

The news conference is online.

Smollett staged attack because he was "dissatisfied with his salary," police say
https://www.cnn.com/entertainment/li...bc58c404574d9e

Police Say Smollett Faked Hate Crime Because He Was Dissatisfied With His Salary
https://www.wsj.com/articles/jussie-...d=hp_lead_pos5
Do you seriously NOT comprehend that the police are telling the media what Smollett gave as the excuse? Do you think the CPD came up with that on their own? What factual evidence could they find to determine that he did this because he was unhappy with his salary? That is a thought. You can't find thought any other way than one way: From the person who thought it - the person who committed the damn crime.

As for the connection with Harris - you really need to keep up. Timelines and photos have been shown. Yeah, those are circumstantial. Have you ever been in a court room? You do know that circumstantial evidence is used all the time, right? What it does, with the history of Smollett family and KH, and many photos of Smollett (multiple times) with other political "celebrities", and the timeline, is make a possible connection.

You know, like we did at the very beginning of this thread when we said, "Nope, this is bs", and others came back with the same garbage that you're coming here with now? Yeah, just like that.

If you're going to "wait for the facts", as you said, then you can't close the door on this possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I was referring to the section of the post where Kitty crows about how many people were had. I agree, lots of people were indeed had. After all, Trump himself didn’t find it particularly far fetched at first. You’d think he would have stood up in defence of his supporters, like many on this board. Guess he found it quite feasible.
Trump had to say something. Of course he's going to presume innocence until guilt.

Old 02-21-2019, 04:27 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Maybe he was hoping for some dopes to create a gofundme page. A friend had to post bond for him today. He didn't have access to $10K given his salary?

Old 02-21-2019, 04:28 PM

997 posts, read 710,713 times
I dont understand why an attacker would apply a noose around a victims neck for decoration. He had no rope burns or no significant injuries thing thats why I thought the story was BS. If two people beat me up I'm sure I would be bruised bleeding and hardly able to walk!

Old 02-21-2019, 04:32 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Do you seriously NOT comprehend that the police are telling the media what Smollett gave as the excuse? Do you think the CPD came up with that on their own? What factual evidence could they find to determine that he did this because he was unhappy with his salary? That is a thought. You can't find thought any other way than one way: From the person who thought it - the person who committed the damn crime.

As for the connection with Harris - you really need to keep up. Timelines and photos have been shown. Yeah, those are circumstantial. Have you ever been in a court room? You do know that circumstantial evidence is used all the time, right? What it does, with the history of Smollett family and KH, and many photos of Smollett (multiple times) with other political "celebrities", and the timeline, is make a possible connection.

You know, like we did at the very beginning of this thread when we said, "Nope, this is bs", and others came back with the same garbage that you're coming here with now? Yeah, just like that.

If you're going to "wait for the facts", as you said, then you can't close the door on this possibility.
Do you get that the guys that Jussie hired may have been told that reasoning by Jussie before he hired them? The guys may have told the cops what Jussie told them. The police coming out with a statement is MORE basis than your circumstantial conclusion about Harris. No law enforcement has even pinpointed that theory only right-wing conspiracy theorist. That's the real garbage.

Old 02-21-2019, 04:33 PM

21,934 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
I have not seen any other comment other than when the reporter asked for his comment. The point which appears to have eluded you is that both Booker and Harris went way over the top calling this a modern day lynching obviously pushing their political agenda regarding their bill. Trump made a measured comment in response to a request. To conflate the two is foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
It's interesting how you want to spin it more politically by bringing a Democrat presidential candidate into this horrible crime when it's a theory without logic or fact behind it.
I am not spinning anything.

What makes sense: Politician running for president trying to push through an anti lynching bill who is known for playing dirty (during the Kavanaugh hearings) and has been seen recently WITH the guy who perpetrated LYNCHING hoax.

What makes NO sense: Well paid actor who hates the President wanted to get his salary increased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

Trump had to say something. Of course he's going to presume innocence until guilt.
Trump handled it very well. I cringe to think what Obama would have said.

Old 02-21-2019, 04:33 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridarebel View Post
This guy is a freaking moron. Did he honestly think no one would find out? Some people are so stupid.
I don't know what is more tragic, Jussie Smollett or city-data posters who defend him. lol

At least Jessie probably had a purpose, he wanted to be famous and he was an opportunist. Why do the citydata folks defend him? lol Oh brother! This thread is too funny!

Old 02-21-2019, 04:35 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
$68k per EPISODE....x 12 (I assume there are only 12 episodes in a year???, am I wrong?) ....680k a year and he is not happy?

Old 02-21-2019, 04:36 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
$68k per EPISODE....x 12 (I assume there are only 12 episodes in a year???, am I wrong?) ....680k a year and he is not happy?
I posted it earlier. 18 episodes. Yet he couldn't come up with $10K bail bond.

Someone may have been looking for gofundme help.

Old 02-21-2019, 04:38 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I posted it earlier. 18 episodes. Yet he couldn't come up with $10K bail bond.

Someone may have been looking for gofundme help.

Over a million.....nice....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies