Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2019, 09:05 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,587,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
This country was "good, moral, honest, and beautiful" before the Democrats ruined it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I'm assuming you are referring to the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Obviously, the rightists are lusting to be able to throw out all legislation that clarified the rights for all of us to exist and pursue good and abundant lives. They'd also like to eliminate any laws that give freedom of choice about reproduction. They want to put us all under their boot and twist it. The concept of "Live and let live", is anathema to their agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2019, 09:08 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,399,177 times
The woman who founded Planned Parenthood was a huge racist. She admitted in her autobiography that she spoke at KKK rallies.

It is crazy to see leftists say 'live and let live' in support of their position it is okay to kill a baby in the womb. What has the baby done to deserve that fate. Live and let the baby live.

When this country had slavery, segregation, lynching, popular KKK, it was the Democratic Party pushing it and that party still has not changed its name.

Old 02-02-2019, 10:11 PM

505 posts, read 368,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
We (Conservatives) are logic driven Vulcans in a world of liberal lunatics.
Too bad you seem to have been stuck in "plak tow" for quite some time now.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:51 AM

6,855 posts, read 2,844,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
Conservatives also aren't logical. There are plenty of conservatives whose feelings dictate the worldview they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Y'all say that a lot, but it seems to be projection because I've never seen any evidence of that.

50+ pages of bishing about a commercial?

Old 02-03-2019, 06:36 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Republicans didn't have a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.
They do in Texas. Fail. They did in Florida. Fail.

No E-Verify for employers in those two states.

C'mon, you can admit defeat in that one. It's fact...that those states use millions of illegal laborers. You know what industry uses vast amounts....meatpacking, like Tyson Food (a Christian Company). Do you really think those 10's of thousands of chicken pluckers that don't speak English are citizens?

C'mon. Hypocrites have zero rights to tell others what to do...and these are direct hypocrites, not "far down the family tree". For example, you can't blame me (New England) for Texas having millions of immigrants and not doing E-Verify. I don't demand $1 burgers...so don't blame me for Ag and Meatpacking using illegal labor. I'm an employer and I never hired any.

Old 02-03-2019, 06:40 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
So if we are against everything that is good, moral, honest and beautiful, how do you explain our pro life stance?

Aren't babies good and beautiful?
Such "stance" would only be proven in terms of the amount of birth control, fertility doctors, etc. used by the totality of those who call themselves such....so it is just a "talking point" other than that. As we know, 96% of Catholic women admit being "evil" in the eyes of their own faith. Are we to believe people are that different.

Here's a little story. I belonged to a real Commune for three years. A Hippie one...long hair and rock and roll and all of that. We delivered a couple thousand babies over a decade or two (in fact, we launched the modern midwifery movement). We were as far to the left as we could possibly be.

AND, we never did abortions. AND, we didn't use birth control. AND, we made a standing offer than any woman could come to us from anywhere and have her child delivered for free...and leave it with us if she didn't want it. AND, she could come take her child back anytime.

Does your community do the same thing? If so, I regard your beliefs seriously.

Old 02-03-2019, 06:50 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,320,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
The woman who founded Planned Parenthood was a huge racist. .
More fake news from the right. Shocking. Not

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallp...ack-population

Old 02-03-2019, 07:14 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
I am having a difficult time assimilating in my mind what has happened to this part of America. The current ideology of conservatives appears more and more to be anti everything that is good, moral, honest and beautiful. Anyone else feel this way?
Another angry lib with a troll thread.

Libs are:

1. for any sexually deranged groups, such as pedophiles

2. for anyone who is confused about their gender

3. opposed to Christianity and the message of charity and tolerance it sends

4. for Islam, which supports subjugation of women and opposes individual liberties

5. opposed to free speech- except speech that supports them

6. for political correctness, which is a tool of Stalin used to suppress opposition speech

7. massive influx of illiterate,unskilled illegals to weaken the nation

8. hateful toward white males

9. for massive tax increases, which robs individuals of their labor and reduces incentives to work

10. banning the 2nd amendment- libs hate guns, as they are used to overthrow tyrants

11. in support of mass murderers like Lenin, Che, Castro, and Mao

12. in support of murdering babies up to the time of birth

13. a larger and more powerful central government, which grows at the expense of the individual

14. interfering with the rights of private property owners through the EPA, claiming control over bodies of water the size of a mud puddle

15. Destroying the environment with "remedies" to AGW, such as flooding the atmosphere with toxic gases

16. Opposed to expanding the world food supply, by attempting to limit CO2

17. Opposed to individual transportation in favor of mass transit, even in areas in which such concepts are insane. easier to thus control movement of individuals in the nation.

18. for using wings of the government to attack opposition journalists

19. using violence to attack conservatives through groups such as ANTIFA- Pelosi and Waters will not condemn and support such measures

20. Routinely using foul and indecent invective to attack and describe all conservatives. Witness the recent Muslim woman congressman

21. Promote policies which have destroyed the family unit and incentivize single parent families

22. Destroy the concept of the traditional family with two parents

Liberalism is an evil concept born from the mind of Stalin. Conservatives believe in the thoughts of Jefferson and Washington. I will pick the later every time. Liberals have always been on the wrong side of history. The problem is that they just revise history to "cover their tracks" and their abysmal historical record.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:07 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarRight View Post
I am not a conservative,not even close. I despise conservatives,they have done NOTHING to conserve ANYTHING other than their money,they don't give a crap about anything BUT their money. I care about MUCH more important things than that,I can get my way its not hard especially with the kind of chaos an America that will come once things collapse. It isn't my first choice,that would be to escape to a country that understands,values and preserves its culture,history and society which American's obviously either can't do or won't do.
Is there a country on Earth that meets your standards that you can flee to?

Rhodesia no longer exists.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:22 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Adapt to what? Killing unborn babies? Being overrun with third world illegal aliens? Changing one's gender? Men marrying men, women marrying women? Did I miss anything?
And the conservatives would rather the 'unborn babies be born but would withhold from them food, water and anything their parents could not pay for. Perhaps the 'prolife' faction could at least pretend to care about poor children in our country that are ALREADY born. But they don't and they don't even pretend to.

Homosexuals have existed since the beginning of time. The conservative would prefer to treat them as lepers while the progressive simply asked they be afforded the same rights as every other HUMAN BEING.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies