Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 01:02 PM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times

Advertisements

...hoax.

Hey SJWs, you're getting BORING

"Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home"

"Jackson — When the home of Nikki Joly burned down in 2017, killing five pets, the FBI investigated it as a hate crime.

After all, the transgender man and gay rights activist had received threats after having a banner year in this conservative town.

In the prior six months, he helped open the city’s first gay community center, organized the first gay festival and, after 18 years of failed attempts, helped lead a bruising battle for an ordinance that prohibits discrimination against gays.

For his efforts, a local paper named him the Citizen of the Year....."

Putz.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...me/2816523002/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2019, 01:08 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
...hoax.

Hey SJWs, you're getting BORING

"Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home"

"Jackson — When the home of Nikki Joly burned down in 2017, killing five pets, the FBI investigated it as a hate crime.

After all, the transgender man and gay rights activist had received threats after having a banner year in this conservative town.

In the prior six months, he helped open the city’s first gay community center, organized the first gay festival and, after 18 years of failed attempts, helped lead a bruising battle for an ordinance that prohibits discrimination against gays.

For his efforts, a local paper named him the Citizen of the Year....."

Putz.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...me/2816523002/

I believe he also made like 50K from go fund me and the community....

Killed 3 cats and 2 dogs....

Quote:
All five animals died: two German Shepherds and three cats.

Old 03-01-2019, 01:11 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
Another Jussie!!! Run Gurl Run!

Old 03-01-2019, 01:19 PM

4,135 posts, read 2,839,429 times
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ning-down.html

Old 03-01-2019, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Perhaps a better question is, why do you care?

It makes me very, very angry that someone would do this to their pets, but frankly, his sexuality is the least important thing about this story. I'm just mad about the animals. He needs to get a fair trial, and if he actually did this, to be punished to the fullest extent the law will allow.
Sorry, he used his LGBQTRWVNJO activism as a scapegoat to lie about yet ANOTHER hate crime hoax.

And innocent animals died horrible deaths for "the SJW cause".

Nice.

Old 03-01-2019, 02:51 PM

Quote:
I suppose they care because he's known locally. I had never heard of him before, and unless you live in Detroit, I bet you hadn't, either.

Would you have posted this story if he wasn't a gay activist?
Why does making this story available to the public bother you so much?

Was he/she/it a friend of yours?

Old 03-01-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Fair enough. I do think you had a good point when you asked if the OP would of posted this had it not been a story of a transgender person. I see a pattern here with posting fake hate crimes. Why would someone do this? I can only make an educated guess that it is to debase the real ones. Who knows for certain.
Maybe because the rash of fake hate crimes does a huge injustice to victims of real crimes?

Because the MSM and Hollywood progressives are quick to jump on them like a ***** in heat then disappear when the truth comes out?

I can understand why progressives would want to sweep them under the rug given who the perpetrators of the great majority of hate crime hoaxes are but you will never be able to suppress them getting to the public domain.

The www sees to that, like it or not.

Old 03-01-2019, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i must say that i find it very telling that some posters are far more upset by the fact that a noted gay/LGBT activist is accurately described as a gay/LGBT activist than they are about 5 innocent animals getting fried alive by a noted gay/LGBT activist
As a man who loves his pets (three cats and we've recently fostered two pregnant abandoned cats) their priorities are appalling.

Old 03-01-2019, 02:59 PM

4,445 posts, read 1,450,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
I'm a Gay conservative and puzzled by this comment. I also question why the OP had to include "Gay" in the title as a reference to the crime which have no correlation. Sounds like OP is trying to scapegoat a community on a individual's actions. There is evil on both sides of the political spectrum.
A guy who uses his sexuality to present himself and others as victims soullessly kills his animals to amplify his victimhood. F--k him. He's a pitch-hearted, fecal stain on humanity.

Old 03-01-2019, 03:13 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,822,893 times
Quote:
Perhaps a better question is, why do you care?

It makes me very, very angry that someone would do this to their pets, but frankly, his sexuality is the least important thing about this story. I'm just mad about the animals. He needs to get a fair trial, and if he actually did this, to be punished to the fullest extent the law will allow.
Actually, the sexuality is the motive, so it is a very essential part of the story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies