Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2019, 11:03 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,503,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Well, I should hope you're not confused by his arguments. He dumbs them down so that a person with a low normal IQ can easily follow what he's saying.

What he doesn't do is give you the WHOLE truth.

And the fact that you believe his conclusions and think he's giving you the full, honest, truth means you haven't fact checked his stuff.

The sound bites are real. The conclusions and EXclusions are where there's dishonesty.
I never said he wasn't biased. The point is that the left-leaning news media are also biased and do not give the whole truth. Rush is a counterbalance to the bias that already exists. So is Fox News for that matter. They give the sides of the stories intentionally left out by everyone else.

Those who think CNN, WaPO, or NPR give completely balanced news are fools of the highest order.

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
first of all for any democrat ever to suggest that morals is somehow a thing, I am absolutely calling bull on that. Never once does a person on the left get to suggest some moral failure on their political enemies. period.

Why is that? Abortion?

You do realize there are other issues, right?

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Americans have always wanted a president who mocked the handicapped and trashed our POWs and Gold Star families. Praise the lord Jesus is here.
Forgot they want one that praises tin pot dictators who torture and kill Americans as good people and believes they knew nothing about it too.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:05 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Well, I should hope you're not confused by his arguments. He dumbs them down so that a person with a low normal IQ can easily follow what he's saying.

What he doesn't do is give you the WHOLE truth.

And the fact that you believe his conclusions and think he's giving you the full, honest, truth means you haven't fact checked his stuff.

The sound bites are real. The conclusions and EXclusions are where there's dishonesty.
Where the happy heck do YOU get the "WHOLE truth"

seriously you just said that? Like its a freaking thing???????

what is wrong with you?

Old 03-01-2019, 11:06 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,631 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
I never said he wasn't biased. The point is that the left-leaning news media are also biased and do not give the whole truth. Rush is a counterbalance to the bias that already exists. So is Fox News for that matter. They give the sides of the stories intentionally left out by everyone else.

Those who think CNN, WaPO, or NPR give completely balanced news are fools of the highest order.
Saying "well, they're biased too!!" isn't much of an argument.

What Limbaugh does, is akin to taking a picture of your neighbor who has fled his burning house in the middle of the night in his underwear, and posted it on facebook saying your loser neighbor walks around outside at night in his underwear.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Why is that? Abortion?

You do realize there are other issues, right?
1. you don't read well
2. your bias is so well established that you have become a joke.
3. where did I say anything about abortion.
4. I directly spoke to the Heller decision. you are either ignorant about what that even is, or blinded by (see point 2)
5. good grief.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:09 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
If you take away only one thing from this thread, it’s this...TRUMP ONLY LOVES TRUMP.
Nope. Not true. BUT if it were true and President Trump only wanted to make America great again and keep it great for the sake of himself and his family, we all benefit. So you don't even have that argument. Leftists are wearing themselves out, getting nowhere playing their games while America is moving on prospering and winning.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:11 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I moved to the burbs of Atlanta Georgia in 1997. A very mild mannered, kind, and yes, Republican woman said to me -- with deep sincerity. The Clintons are evil people. The hate was strong even then.

I remember the '90s. The Bill Clinton years were a sharp contrast from the Moral Majority 1980s and were very rough for the Christian Right. Bill Clinton represented the moral decline of the US and that was well before Monica Lewinsky.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:12 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,503,562 times
Quote:

What Limbaugh does, is akin to taking a picture of your neighbor who has fled his burning house in the middle of the night in his underwear, and posted it on facebook saying your loser neighbor walks around outside at night in his underwear.
Left-leaning media outlets do this CONSTANTLY. What's your point?

Old 03-01-2019, 11:13 AM

Here is another reason why Rush is right and even if he was everything the left says he is, I would STILL support him in a binary election with Hillary.

back during the Obama years, something came out and kind of got glossed over.

There is a law that governs US Waterways and the EPA is given broad discretion in regulating it.
that law by actual language, exempts agricultural activity.

So what does the Obama EPA do? It has a ruling that plowed land creates peaks and valleys and thus those peaks are mini-mountains. MINI-FREAKING-MOUNTAINS!

!

Since they are mountains, even though they are created by agricultural actions, the mountains fall under EPA purview. And the left thought that was genus. Obama agreed with the EPA.

this is totalitarian action. This is a pure attempt to insure the law does not stop them from doing what they desire.

No liberal should ever be elected president again. period. simply on this one example. Every person running for president should be required to address this mentality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies