Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 10:52 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
How about we get Pulosi (and all the other Dems) to stop telling us that God is telling us the Border wall is Immoral also.

Let's just leave god out of the argument if you want to take him out.
Can you provide a quote? There is no existence of a god needed for an idea or entity to be immoral or amoral.

And btw...if you believe that a sky daddy exists but I do not, I would still appeal to you utilizing your belief system when arguing an issue.

Old 03-03-2019, 11:00 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,769,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Good for the guy for climbing out of his addiction hole and prospering. People should be happy for him and whatever it took for him to right his ship.
Maybe so, but how do you go from crack and heroin to God and Trump? There's a metaphor in there somewhere, I am sure.

Old 03-03-2019, 11:02 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
God has a strange sense of humor.
Or over-the-top sadistic.

Old 03-03-2019, 11:08 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Maybe so, but how do you go from crack and heroin to God and Trump? There's a metaphor in there somewhere, I am sure.
Does it matter how?

Maybe this?

https://www.alcohol.org/alcoholics-anonymous/

https://12step.org/references/12-step-versions/na/

Old 03-03-2019, 11:10 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
One wonders what type of mental gymnastics are responsible for someone to think that Trump is somehow a messenger of their god. Is he speaking of Christianity, or some other religion? He is always pictured with a cross around his neck, the traditional symbol of Christianity.

Mike Lindell at CPAC
He makes good pillows. I love mine. He was at a Trump rally last year.

Old 03-03-2019, 11:32 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
The pillow is trash. And liberal crying about Trump with nothing to back it up is also trashy and juvenile. You can vote your guy in during the next election if you're old enough to vote and get enough support. Do you have anyone in mind? Is Bernie your guy?
Really? I just have to keep silent till we elect someone decent? When did those rules come into play? As soon as you had your ****ty guy in office, I'd wager.

There's plenty to back it up, that you don't see it is on you. And, as a middle aged man, I try to keep a thread of youth going. It's good to laugh.

Not a Bernie bro. I'm a blue dog, gun owning fiscally conservative, redneck democrat. I like gay people, minorities and I like and respect women (often hold open doors for them). Illegal immigration is not good and it has to stop but the immigrant/refugee wannabes are not Satanical incarnations bent on destroying the lives of trailer park trash white Americans.

Keeping an open mind for '20. But I'd like someone centrist. If it weren't for her manufactured but nonetheless effective toxicity, Clinton, at least policy wise, would be my kind of candidate. I don't much care for her demeanor though.

Old 03-03-2019, 11:33 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,121,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
When Obama brags about grabbing genitals of women, opens a bogus university, brags about peeping in on teen girls in their pageant dressing rooms, rips contractors off for services rendered, kisses the butts of multiple murderous dictators, refuses to show his taxes, cheats on his wife, practiced unbridled off the charts nepotism, asked a foreign adversary to interfere with the USA democratic election process, declares a national emergency for totally self-serving purposes, launders money via a private business, endorses known pedophiles, insists upon meeting a foreign adversary without witnesses in the room...get back to us with your childish and desperate whataboutisms.

And that list of Trump's idiocy, criminality and treachery was only scratching the surface.
Yeah, bathouseBarry isn't interested in female genitals...

Got any evidence for your accusations? Isn't it your side that claims unless convicted it didn't happen....that's your answer for all Clinton/Obama crimes and misdeeds...double standard much?

childish whataboutisms barb is all about you not wanting to have to defend your people because you can't...so put your blinders on and enjoy the kool-ade.

BTW One pillow guy represents all Trump supporters but all these morons don't represent Obama supporters right?

• Maggie Mertens, associate editor of the student newspaper Smithsophian at Massachusetts’ Smith College, wrote that “I will follow him” because “Obama is my Jesus”.
  • Even the Dutch were similarly stricken with the messianic zeal. Extolling Obamacare, an editorial in the Dutch newspaper Politiken in 2009 actually declared that “Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus.”
  • Obama himself encouraged the idolatry. In a speech on January 7, 2008, at Dartmouth College just before the New Hampshire Primary, the POS told the gullible students: “A light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany, and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote” for Obama.

Old 03-03-2019, 11:35 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
God uses great sinners.

Old 03-03-2019, 11:35 AM

938 posts, read 446,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

And btw...if you believe that a sky daddy exists but I do not, I would still appeal to you utilizing your belief system when arguing an issue.
'sky daddy'? I'm not a religious person, but I understand how faith works. You obviously do not.

Old 03-03-2019, 11:37 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Yeah Rush is always pushing this guys pillows. That’s enough right there to let you know he’s a nut job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies