Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2019, 04:18 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times

Advertisements

Let's get to the crux of one issue here which I think we already know the answer to.....

How many Trump voters would hold it against him if there is lots of information in the Epstein files about The Don?

Very Few, IMHO.....so any debate about political implications is moot.

Maybe we should get back to just hoping Epstein is jailed for good??? Fewer will defend him...although if he was POTUS and putting brown people in cages I think many more would. IMHO, of course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2019, 04:20 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Trump is still the one who got sued for rape by one of Epstein's 13-year-old girls.
We'll just have to wait until they unseal the indictment tomorrow, won't we?

I could sue you for rape. Does that mean you did it? As mentioned before, David Brock of Media Matters aka Share Blue, whose trolls are on this forum, sent people to several different states with the same lawsuit because it kept getting tossed out.

I predict you won't be happy when the Epstein avalanche hits

Old 07-07-2019, 04:20 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
That David Brock (Media Matters, Share Blue) smear was trotted out during the election when he filed the same lawsuits in many states, only to have them thrown out. Do try and keep up, dear.

Let's not forget most of these young girls were drug addicts and would say anything. I suspect they were threatened as well. What happened to other kids who squealed and 'disappeared?'

Q predicted this and also added, "They won't be able to walk down the street after the public discovers what they've done. These people are SICK"
Is your claim that these accusations - including those of the people who rounded up these girls - are untrue?

Or, are you just saying something else typical like

They all do it.
She asked for it
They got paid well
There is not definite proof
She dropped the case because she was threatened.

There is a difference between those things and the potential facts.....

Or, to be more specific, would you personally desire that Donald Trump spend the rest of his life in jail if it was proven that he repeatedly raped a 13 year old??

That's a simple question.

Old 07-07-2019, 04:21 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Quote:
Thanks so much for that video! The victims' lawyer was sued by Epstein and then settled the case ten years later. The average person couldn't have afforded it. I hadn't heard that story before. But I had read about Trump banning Epstein from Mar a Lago.

In The Clintons' War on Women, there was a chapter about Epstein moving into Trump's neighborhood and pestering him to come to one of his parties. Trump finally agreed. When he arrived he noticed a group of young, nubile teens playing in the pool and thought, "How nice of Jeffrey to invite the neighborhood kids!"

Epstein's neighbors' constantly called the cops when some of those parties got very loud and when their street was blocked off by Secret Service. Bill Clinton was a frequent guest. Often the ONLY guest. Draw your own conclusions.

I will bookmark it for future reference for when the Loonies smear Trump again with the same old nonsense. Media Matters aka Share Blue keep recycling the old smears. Must be short of cash!
Trump stated his daughter was a hot piece of ass and would probably date her.
As if..Clinton.. Sheesh.

Trump also hardly knew Paul Manafort in the end.
This isnt old news. Its recent with the victims coming forward.
If you were sexually violated by a man twice your age I am sure you would remember it till the end of time. The girls who pointed to Trump and Dershowitz Prince Andrew.... are telling the truth.

That Bill Barrs father s been involved with Epstein is no surprise.
That Acosta is close to Trumps side is no surprise...
Why didn't play dirty Donald out Bill Clinton to totally destroy Hillary??

They are ALL participants .

Old 07-07-2019, 04:22 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times
what exactly are "potential facts"...is that anything like global warming?

Old 07-07-2019, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
How many Trump voters would hold it against him if there is lots of information in the Epstein files about The Don?

if he was POTUS and putting brown people in cages I think many more would. IMHO, of course.

Sexual allegations against Clinton didn't bother you nor many Clinton voters. Your point?

You mean like when Obama was POTUS and built those cages? It didn't bother you.

Old 07-07-2019, 04:25 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Quote:
Sexual allegations against Clinton didn't bother you nor many Clinton voters. Your point?

You mean like when Obama was POTUS and built those cages? It didn't bother you.
Clinton did not admit it. Trump publicly admitted it. Old quote still going around about Trump's friendship with Epstein

Old 07-07-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Surely you've read about Trumps "modeling" agency (maybe more than one) - they bring Eastern Euro and other women over and put them in basement dorms in NYC.

No doubt a lot of powerful men are involved....some of them are MORE involved and some of them may hold political offices and some of them may be criminally involved.

Sounds like Trump is making America Great and following the letter of the law again!

"Trump Model Management encouraged them to work in the United States without the required work visa. In fact, the agency reportedly asked models to lie to Customs officials about their reason for visiting the United States.

And the disturbing claims don't stop there. Models claim their housing conditions — provided by real estate mogul Donald Trump — were horrendous. They reportedly lived in cramped, overcrowded spaces in basement quarters. One model claims they were “herded into these small spaces. The apartment was like a sweatshop.” Three non-citizen models have come forward to support these claims (some anonymously). One such model, the Canadian-born Rachel Blais, even stated: “Honestly, they are the most crooked agency I’ve ever worked for, and I’ve worked for quite a few.”"

I'm sure the hundreds and thousands of Trump employees, contractors, etc. must ALL be lying......he is a moral and upright man and surely paid them dearly and housed them well.
And there you are...
Where are the half dozen 8 to 14 year old immigrant girls taken at the Border hussled down the streets of NY in a darkened windowed van in the midnight hours. Where did they go?????

Old 07-07-2019, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
what exactly are "potential facts"...is that anything like global warming?
I d say yes.
It s an international concern.

Old 07-07-2019, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Clinton did not admit it. Trump publicly admitted it. Old quote still going around about Trump's friendship with Epstein
You're right. Clinton denied it under oath. Not sure what Trump admitted to besides socializing with Epstein and banning him from Mar a Lago. Trump knew Epstein socially as did the NYC, Palm Beach and Hamptons crowd. People at that level network for business. Trump is all about business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies