Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2019, 12:47 PM

6,995 posts, read 2,709,255 times

Advertisements

Sexual predator Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane over 26 times to have sex with underage girls.

Donald Trump found out that Epstein attempted to solicit one of his employees and had him kicked out of Mar-A-Lago and turned the matter over to the police.

That is all you need to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2019, 12:51 PM

1,991 posts, read 900,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Sexual predator Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane over 26 times to have sex with underage girls.

Donald Trump found out that Epstein attempted to solicit one of his employees and had him kicked out of Mar-A-Lago and turned the matter over to the police.

So when are you expected to testify in this case?

Old 07-08-2019, 12:55 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Studio 54 attendees say Trump may have been a guest at the infamous club a few times but they called him 'the boring guy.' He didn't drink, smoke or do drugs. He liked looking at beautiful women. Trump observed everything.

Old 07-08-2019, 12:57 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
I get the feeling Epstein was one of those people who tried to court as many influential wealthy people as he could including politicians. Some likely didn't bite at his perverted sex crimes, others did. I know people are showing pictures of him with Trump, Hawkings, etc but I'm not sure that means 100% they engaged in these crimes.

I feel confident Clinton will be named, likely Dershowitz and others such as Woody Allen. I do believe Acosta is in this thing because that deal he made was too sweet to be anything but an effort to cover up for someone whoever that may be (himself???).

Based on comments from the lawyer representing some of these girls/women about Trump helping them, I have doubts about his involvement but if he was, so be it - let him be prosecuted with the rest. Honestly, I think this thing is going to implicate people from both sides and no one political party will come out clean.

I'll say this, I was watching a documentary on that gymnastics doctor, Nassar, and the most surprising part was the number of people who helped to cover it up for him - both women and men - and he isn't even that influential of a person compared to names be bandied about in this case. The woman who went to the press and busted that thing open said something which resonated. She said, "how much is a child's life worth?" in reference to the number of people helping to cover it up. So I guess we'll find out the answer for this case with this latest indictment of Epstein.

From a lifelong Republican who did vote for Trump, I'll say this. I want everyone guilty named, shamed, and then prosecuted no matter what party they belong to because partisanship has zero to do with this. This is about justice and getting disgusting perverts locked up where they belong.

Old 07-08-2019, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
So when are you expected to testify in this case?
Public information. You can read the Epstein flight logs yourself online.

In 2009, Trump was the only high profile person who spoke to sex victims' attorney Bradley Edwards. Edwards said Trump was very helpful and had good information that helped his case. He confirmed the story about Trump kicking Epstein out of Mar a Lago.

Old 07-08-2019, 01:03 PM

I don't believe Alan Dershowitz was involved beyond being one of a team of Epstein's high powered attorneys

Old 07-08-2019, 01:06 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
I get the feeling Epstein was one of those people who tried to court as many influential wealthy people as he could including politicians. Some likely didn't bite at his perverted sex crimes, others did. I know people are showing pictures of him with Trump, Hawkings, etc but I'm not sure that means 100% they engaged in these crimes.

I feel confident Clinton will be named, likely Dershowitz and others such as Woody Allen. I do believe Acosta is in this thing because that deal he made was too sweet to be anything but an effort to cover up for someone whoever that may be (himself???).

Based on comments from the lawyer representing some of these girls/women about Trump helping them, I have doubts about his involvement but if he was, so be it - let him be prosecuted with the rest. Honestly, I think this thing is going to implicate people from both sides and no one political party will come out clean.

I'll say this, I was watching a documentary on that gymnastics doctor, Nassar, and the most surprising part was the number of people who helped to cover it up for him - both women and men - and he isn't even that influential of a person compared to names be bandied about in this case. The woman who went to the press and busted that thing open said something which resonated. She said, "how much is a child's life worth?" in reference to the number of people helping to cover it up. So I guess we'll find out the answer for this case with this latest indictment of Epstein.

From a lifelong Republican who did vote for Trump, I'll say this. I want everyone guilty named, shamed, and then prosecuted no matter what party they belong to because partisanship has zero to do with this. This is about justice and getting disgusting perverts locked up where they belong.
Are there some children's lives that are worth less than others? That is the question I cannot help asking right about now.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 07-08-2019 at 01:56 PM..

Old 07-08-2019, 01:07 PM

This video shows several pages of Epstein's flight logs. Names! In addition to Clinton, Doug Band is listed multiple times. Sound familiar?

Interestingly, it also lists all the problems the private jet had. It's a wonder it didn't crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzAXp_YWpKo

Old 07-08-2019, 01:09 PM

13,961 posts, read 5,628,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post

Which was my point back when this topic came up. Until Epstein could be even tangentially tied to Trump somehow, nobody knew who he was because he was a loyal Friend of Many Democrats, and those friends don't get play in the media. Let a Republican anywhere near the bad guy, and now it's open season on the bad guy, because the bad guy can be hung around the Republicans' necks.

As long as you are totally loyal to the Democrat/Clinton/Obama/DNC machine, sexual predation is one of those "oh, that's just his way" kinda things that none of us talk about. The instant it can drag a Republican down, well, now the same person is officially a monster and justice must be swift and terrible.

Hello....Weinstein? And even he got let off the hook mostly because after he was called out by like half the women in Hollywood, he virtue signaled with big donations to various liberal causes celebre, so well...he's mostly a good guy, sorta? If Weinstein was boys with Trump, he'd have been buried under some max security penitentiary already.

You can be the most vile human walking, but so long as your membership in Friends of Many Democrats is up to date, and your donations to liberal causes are solid, nobody will know and if they do, it will get hush hushed quickly. Step within 100 yards of a Republican...and that is game over. Memo to all wannabe scumbags out there...make sure you are lining a Democrat's pocket somehow...it's a real life "get out of jail free" card.

Old 07-08-2019, 01:10 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Nope. Could be a transcript of someone’s log book. Nothing official about it however.
Got it. Clinton's your guy. If those logs said Donald Trump, I'm sure you'd feel they were official enough.

Now isn't the time for party loyalty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies