Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2019, 03:38 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
There's a German saying that if you have ten people talking with a Nazi at a table, you have eleven Nazis at the table.

Most apropos here.
Putting it yet another way, a guy who would elevate the Attorney who got his friend off lightly from Sex Traffic Charges...to the HIGHEST LEVEL of his Admin...this may not be happenstance?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2019, 03:42 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Trump has been tweeting nonsense the last few days, accusing others of telling lies, ...

I can't help but think of those photos of Ivanka on his lap.

Old 07-08-2019, 03:43 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,354,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
I have never looked at my ten year old daughter and thought ooh what a bombshell, hmmm, where does child end and woman begin so no, I am not the one with the problem.

Pro tip - no matter how old you think she looks, a ten year old is a child and you can't have sex with her.
My friend I spent 18 years living in a house full of females and through all the developing years. I never felt even a twitch of desire toward any of them. But never did I lose track of how they looked and dressed and who they went out with. Particularly so after my wife died when the youngest was 16. And I rescued more than one of my own and others from various encounters where they ended up in potential bad situations. Even the youngest when she was 18 or 19 and out with a 25 year old neighbor gal.

And do not kid yourself. A 10 year old bomb shell who knows it and enjoys it can be a pain. Thank god for the sisters.

Old 07-08-2019, 03:46 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Let's call them young teens....although some of them may be tweens. OK?

He's about 60, right?
He's 66.

He's not ****ing his daughters. He's ****ing his granddaughters.

When I was a teenager, we had words for old farts like that. Because, of course, most of us knew at least one. (In our family, one of my uncles.)

They weren't complimentary.

Old 07-08-2019, 03:51 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Of course, Trump hardly knew him. Epstein got coffee or something didn't he?

But the coffee guy admired one of trump's businesses and wanted to emulate that.

Quote:
Epstein is quoted in court papers as saying he wanted to set up his modeling agency – which prosecutors believe he used to get access to underage girls – “the same way Trump set up his modeling agency.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...r-donald-trump

Old 07-08-2019, 03:52 PM

Eh..Oh!

Quote:
During the 2016 presidential campaign, an unidentified young woman filed a suit against Trump in which she alleged that he raped her when she was 13 at a party at Epstein’s Upper East Side townhouse in Manhattan. Trump denied the claims and the woman later dropped the suit because, her lawyer said, she was intimidated by death threats. The Trump camp described her allegations as “untrue.”

Old 07-08-2019, 03:53 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
Wasn't there a young girl that sued Trump for rape
and then dropped it after being intimidated?
Think it was in 2002.
Yes.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987...-Trump-Lawsuit

Old 07-08-2019, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
Wasn't there a young girl that sued Trump for rape
and then dropped it after being intimidated?
Think it was in 2002.
Would that be this?

Quote:
During the 2016 presidential campaign, an unidentified young woman filed a suit against Trump in which she alleged that he raped her when she was 13 at a party at Epstein’s Upper East Side townhouse in Manhattan. Trump denied the claims and the woman later dropped the suit because, her lawyer said, she was intimidated by death threats. The Trump camp described her allegations as “untrue.”

Old 07-08-2019, 04:01 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
If Cernovich (I've never heard of him before) is behind this arrest, and based on his website he's right wing, why would he do this to take down Trump as some of you are surmising?

Does that even make sense?

Old 07-08-2019, 04:04 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How can you say that, when you just quoted a prosecutor who looked into it, investigated, and said there wasn't?
Fusion GPS investigated the Trump-Epstein connection in the 2016 election and couldn't find anything of substance to really push. That doesn't mean Democrats who have a real hatred for Trump won't do one of the following:

1) Push a narrative without strong evidence (see Rachel Maddow and all of her tinfoil hat conspiracies).

2) Find liars willing to lie, especially as some might see it as a lifeline to reduce their own punishment (see Kavanaugh, I am not talking about Mrs. Ford, but a few of the other witnesses were proven to be inventing a story).

3) Find new evidence against Trump that is real once people start talking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies