Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2019, 11:55 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
The difference is these children were killed by a maniac killer and those aborted are killed by their mother with the help of an abortionist who will do it for money.
True, but when a maniac killer kills a pregnant woman...they impose 2 counts of murder...in order for 2 counts to to brought, they MUST be two separate lives.

Thats why, in my opinion, its very simple, legally, the state/Govt does recognize the fetus as a real and separate life.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:12 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
True, but when a maniac killer kills a pregnant woman...they impose 2 counts of murder...in order for 2 counts to to brought, they MUST be two separate lives.

Thats why, in my opinion, its very simple, legally, the state/Govt does recognize the fetus as a real and separate life.
Not in New York anymore. They passed the most lenient abortion bill. No longer can a woman say her unborn baby was killed by a drunk driver. They won't prosecute that. They can abort a baby up to birth without any blinking of an eye. They don't even need the abortionist to be a doctor. Not sure who they will use, maybe a nurse or someone who has just been trained to do abortions.

Even if the baby is born from a botched abortion they can leave the baby to die and do nothing to help it survive.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:22 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Not in New York anymore. They passed the most lenient abortion bill. No longer can a woman say her unborn baby was killed by a drunk driver. They won't prosecute that. They can abort a baby up to birth without any blinking of an eye. They don't even need the abortionist to be a doctor. Not sure who they will use, maybe a nurse or someone who has just been trained to do abortions.

Even if the baby is born from a botched abortion they can leave the baby to die and do nothing to help it survive.
Wow, thats crazy, I didnt know that.

What i dont get about this though, I just read a local story about this young mother, that killed her kids, one was 2yr old and the other, 5yrs old I believe, it was sort of a 'Casey Anthony' type killing, the girl wanted a carefree, party lifestyle, and the kids were holding her back...but I noticed in the comments section, literally everyone was bashing her, and screaming how violent of a death she needs to have for doing this??!! If people are totally fine with doing things like you described (leaving a botched abortion baby to die, etc), why would they be outraged and angered over a mother killing kids that are just a little bit older? its hard to believe just 12-15 months in age can make THAT much difference!

Old 03-19-2019, 01:09 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Wow, thats crazy, I didnt know that.

!
You didnt know it because it isnt true.

Old 03-19-2019, 01:11 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
by the way

R-Rated covers a wide range of things, including nudity and adult material in general.

Old 03-19-2019, 01:17 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Gosnell was not about abortion.

It was about murder after birth.

In the end, something tells me liberals will completely disregard the differences between the two.
WRONG. Instead, conservatives will say there is absolutely no difference between abortion and murder after birth.

Old 03-19-2019, 02:10 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You didnt know it because it isnt true.
Read the bill. They even celebrated it with lighting up the Twin Towers memorial building in pink. Several baby's names are on the memorial since they also died on the 9/11 attack. Nice huh? Celebrating killing.

Old 03-19-2019, 02:23 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/a-l...hool-shooting/

https://news.sky.com/story/us-school...story-11251204

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...210-story.html

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news...wBqIhpA1sbfoK/

Do these dead children count? If we had gory pictures of them, their flesh torn and lying in pools of their own blood, would they count even more?

If we are going to condemn legal abortion because of illegal abortions done by a criminal, why shouldn't we condemn guns because of gun killings done by criminals?

What's the difference Jannelle?
Pssssssst. The left already does that. Haven't you seen the many threads on this forum? Heard Liberal politicians rant about so-called assault rifles? They already condemn legal gun owners who have never violated any laws and never will.

Old 03-19-2019, 02:24 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
WRONG. Instead, conservatives will say there is absolutely no difference between abortion and murder after birth.
I assume that you meant to say some conservatives, because most of the conservatives I know see the difference.

Old 03-19-2019, 03:09 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
https://www.unplannedfilm.com/30minpreview

IN THEATERS EVERYWHERE MARCH 29

WHAT SHE SAW CHANGED EVERYTHING
The nature of that movie, Unplanned was so controversial that it had to be secretly made in a small Oklahoma town. And in my town, Stillwater of all places. I saw a few familiar buildings in the preview, such as the First Baptist Church. It was said that what the movie was about couldn't be disclosed, other than it was named Redeemed. So people thought it was a Christian movie of some kind. Movies get made in Stillwater from time to time, but they all bomb. It will be interesting to see if Unplanned turns out to be just another Made in Stillwater bomb.

Interestingly enough, a producer of Unplanned was quoted as boasting, “We made a pro-life movie in a pro-CHOICE town". I wouldn't be surprised that is true, since Stillwater kept a Democrat pro-choice state rep in power from 2008 to 2018 when he chose not to run again. I don't recall abortion ever being raised as a huge issue. Instead, his viewpoint that Oklahomans should not have the right to vote on banning Sharia law nearly cost him his first bid at reelection. He said a yes outcome would be unconstitutional. A State Supreme Court ruling on the issue later proved him right. For his final two terms, no Republican would oppose him for reelection.

Here in a video is that Democrat rep asking a Republican rep, who wants to ban abortion, if rape and incest are the will of God. It was unbelievable that he would not deny it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPkEa_E9eIo

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 03-19-2019 at 03:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies