Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 06:57 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,405,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
From the cited article:

"Comey, believed Clinton may have committed gross negligence. "

"because, on its face, it did seem like, well, maybe there’s a potential here for this to be the charge."

Yeah, sounds like a real slam dunk case!

But, her emails!

Lot of folks seem to be convinced that if they sincerely believe she must be guilty of criminal activity, then she is. Period. It's a little sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2019, 07:03 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,102,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post

Her server is hacked by foreign governments (reportedly multiple ones).

There is no direct evidence her server was hacked however given the adversaries involved that is very likely and they would not leave evidence.

Old 03-13-2019, 07:12 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,574,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Because Jeff Sessions was not up to the task. But I understand there is as of just a few weeks ago a new Attorney General in town.

It is not too late to uphold the law on these matters.
tRump's had 2 AGs since he canned Sessions last year.

Still, he won't dare go after Hillary for all those horrible crimes up to and including murder that the lunatic fringe insist she's guilty of.

Why is tRump such a coward?

Old 03-13-2019, 09:54 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,535,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The Bill/Lynch plane meeting doesn't explain why Trump hasn't forced DOJ to reopen the case or appoint a Special Counsel to investigate the DOJ decision-making. imo, his big mistakes were not firing Sessions when he recused himself from the Russia investigation and not demanding a review of the DOJ after the emails and texts proved how many anti-Trump partisans were involved.

I want to be wrong, but I think it's too late now.
No, it isn't.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:20 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,405,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
No, what's ridiculous is this ****ing two tiered justice system where you commie libs get away with breaking the law, yet Trump is being investigated for LIES FROM THE SAME ****ING CROOKS!!!!!!

Yes, let's all have a pity party for the downtrodden billionaire President of the United States. I don't know how the poor dear makes it through the day, honestly.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:24 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,517,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
No, it isn't.
The never-Trumpers always say 'be patient, Mueller will prove Trump conspired with Russia, or is being blackmailed by Putin, or is a Russian agent.' I never believed Mueller would find anything like that, but I'm patiently waiting.

Those of us who believe the DOJ investigations into Hillary and Trump/Russia collusion were affected by anti-Trump DOJ officials have patiently waited for an effective Congressional, OIG, or Special Counsel investigation. I'm patiently waiting, but at this point it will look like sour grapes and retaliation. Though I hope you're right, I'm not optimistic.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:26 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,541,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Had Hillary been a Republican she would be in jail this very moment.
Name one other Republican presidential candidate in jail and maybe I'd agree with you

Old 03-13-2019, 10:31 AM

57,372 posts, read 26,285,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
But, her emails!

Lot of folks seem to be convinced that if they sincerely believe she must be guilty of criminal activity, then she is. Period. It's a little sad.
If not for her personal emails what do they have, certainly no prosecutable action.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:34 AM

17,689 posts, read 6,952,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Name one other Republican presidential candidate in jail and maybe I'd agree with you
The best I can do is to point out that Obama's FBI and DOJ illegally surveilled the Trump campaign prior to the 2016 election by fraudulently obtaining FISA warrants.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:40 AM

57,372 posts, read 26,285,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Just searched on CNN....not one word about Hillary. Strange, huh?

So she ILLEGALLY has classified material on her personal server-based email to hid exchanges from government channels.

Her server is hacked by foreign governments (reportedly multiple ones).

The material on her server reportedly included the names of "humint" (human intelligence sources-aka spies).

Reportedly some of those sources have since been executed by their governments.

IF it is demonstrated to be true-that people DIED because of her crimes and indifference to the rules of law, she should be charged with, at the least, manslaughter.
She did have a few classified emails on her server, were you also critical of Kushner's access to secret clearance or is this a one way street. When trump bypassed security protocol for his son-in-law did that amount to Gross Negligence.

When you use the words "reportedly" and "if"without even referencing a source for your conspiracies you lose credibility. The GOP has been after this for 7 years, over two with Trumps hand picked US DOJ heads, why haven't they pursued manslaughter charges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies