Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2019, 04:51 AM

6,612 posts, read 3,685,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I want to see the Mueller report not the Barr report summary. Bar was interviewed by Trump before he even got the job. How weird is that? Pledge loyalty? Who knows....
I've wondered about that too...what, did Rump offer him something in return? (Look at how many crooked types have surfaced since the main crook's arrival). Yet, the thing being run by Mueller...you would think that some agreement between Barr and the Liar-in-Chief could not have been gotten away with. So, what is it? Mueller indicated that the bozo is not exonerated, so what is really going on? Something doesn't feel right.

Maybe it is that there is something, but it was decided to just lay low for now, rather than having real findings presented, causing some havoc over. There is still more to look into, so this can be a temporary distraction or delay while more needs to be concluded.

Last edited by In2itive_1; 03-26-2019 at 05:05 AM..

Old 03-26-2019, 05:02 AM

57,410 posts, read 26,345,282 times
Both Trump and the house agree the report should be released in its entirety, it does sound like Trump might be hedging along with some in the senate.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:04 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,033,183 times
The Muller report not finding enough evidence to Impeach Trump doesn't get Russia off the hook for meddling in our elections.

Why is Trump so chummy with Russia then, our biggest adversary committed to toppling us.

If Muller did find evidence of collusion and Trump was out, what are we going to do to Russia about it? I am sure the outcome was thought through intensely.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:08 AM

51,677 posts, read 25,908,932 times
The guy who got pardons for those involved in Iran/Contra, effectively completing that cover up, is at it again.

https://twitter.com/ProudResister/st...20374280269826

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 03-26-2019 at 05:16 AM..

Old 03-26-2019, 05:10 AM

8,885 posts, read 4,607,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post

Hah, I doubt that...so he has handled money in some ways, mostly not very well.

It doesn't matter if he has a high IQ or doesn't, considering how humanly flawed, weak and incapable he is. He is lacking in all ways being human and is a detestable person based upon his own, outward actions. The bottom line is, this was just another example of something he has tampered with, lied about, in order to appear a certain way. He is a weakling.

Here's the story:

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/for...eased-records/
This is called "moving the goal posts" - you started out saying he wasn't as smart as claimed, and now you are saying it doesn't matter. If it doesn't matter why did you make an issue of it? The rest of your comment just shows your rampant p3n1s envy.

And for the millionth time, if you want to discuss school records, lets start with 44.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:14 AM

46,370 posts, read 27,199,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
I'm disengenuous? Projecting much are we? Let me refresh your revisionist memory. Here's what I originally said:

Got that? I never said they definitively swayed the election. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't.

And here's what you said in return.

You did say definitively that they didn't sway the election. It's right there in black and white. But since it sounds like you now retract those words and agree that you don't know, then we are in agreement.

And you can explain it to this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog
Do you really need some help with this? It was $100K for the ads, and millions more for a building, computing infrastructure and the salaries of hundreds of employees.

Nope. My point was, and still is valid. There are only two things you can say for certain.

1. Russia Interfered in the election in favor of getting Trump elected.

2. They succeeded.

Actually, you did.....and yes you are....

Old 03-26-2019, 05:22 AM

8,885 posts, read 4,607,194 times
President Donald Trump.

That's it. I just like saying that.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:23 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,331,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Yeah, sadly.. but he is a pretend president. Until he is out of there, it will be a continual, hopeless mess. There are investigations for a reason and it is not over. Some might not want to believe it, but this will go down in history as a disaster.

Yeah there are reasons for the investigation. It's because the investigators don't like him, and are steaming mad that Queen Hillary didn't get her crown.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:32 AM

20,192 posts, read 9,096,659 times
actually Obama colluded with the Russians, he knew this was going on and did nothing.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:41 AM

5,503 posts, read 7,347,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
The Muller report not finding enough evidence to Impeach Trump doesn't get Russia off the hook for meddling in our elections.

Why is Trump so chummy with Russia then, our biggest adversary committed to toppling us.

If Muller did find evidence of collusion and Trump was out, what are we going to do to Russia about it? I am sure the outcome was thought through intensely.
Trump is chummy with Russia? He has been extremely tough on Russia. He strengthened sanctions which has hurt their economy, he sold a missile defense system to the Ukraine, He has worked to stop the Russian Gas pipeline to Germany, he closed multiple Russian consulates and expelled 60 intelligence officers, killed Russian mercenaries in Syria, increased our military strength in Europe, strengthened NATO by forcing members to pay what they owe, tore up the Iran deal putting sanctions back on Russia's pals. And much more:
https://www.gop.com/trump-admins-tou...st-russia-rsr/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies