Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2019, 06:59 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,689,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
say it ain't so Joe. lol these predators can't help themselves
None of them claim there was anything sexual about his shoulder rubs etc, but they say it made them 'uncomfortable'.

Ironically its the Republicans who are going all PC about it, saying a shoulder run is a sexual assault.

Why would they bring it up now? It seems obvious they have been prompted to do so since he it thinking about running for president.

Is this a sexual assault?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQY1Aw9zcs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2019, 07:00 AM

5,073 posts, read 2,284,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
This is a white male lawyer who rails against white man's culture and English jurisprudence. He's already made his candidacy into a joke. Does it even matter at this point how many women's heads he's sniffed?
That's pretty funny.

Yes, Trump is a grabber. We can debate all day about the subtle differences between unwelcomed touching, body language indicating an openness to being touched, etc., but there's one difference here. Those anti-Trump folks who were yelling the loudest over his behavior are now keeping very, very quiet. Those who kept telling us Blasey-Ford must be believed and Kavanaugh was unqualified aren't saying the same about Joe. The degree of touching shouldn't really matter, right? That's what #metoo has been telling us for the last couple years. So where are they now?

Old 04-03-2019, 07:01 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,892,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This is dangerous for Trump fans to go into.
Trump has been accused by many more women of inappropriate sexual behaviour and is on tape bragging about his overly aggressive approach to women.
Yes he has and he is absolutely why we shouldn't make the same mistake by giving free passes in the future. In Biden's case people have noted his behavior for at least 8 years that I am aware of. Maybe no one complained.. That is fairly common considering how powerful he was. At the very least his behavior is way out of bounds in todays society. By today I mean the last 30 years.

I can honestly say I never sniffed a woman's hair at work. I never kissed a woman's head at work. I never hugged a woman from behind .

I Kept my damned hands to myself as well as my comments. I valued my job too much to flirt with the females. Biden is a lawyer. He was a senator. He was the Vice-president of the United States. He has no excuses for his behavior.

Old 04-03-2019, 07:03 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,892,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
None of them claim there was anything sexual about his shoulder rubs etc, but they say it made them 'uncomfortable'.

Ironically its the Republicans who are going all PC about it, saying a shoulder run is a sexual assault.

Why would they bring it up now? It seems obvious they have been prompted to do so since he it thinking about running for president.

Is this a sexual assault?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQY1Aw9zcs
Actually virtually every HR policy manual in regard to sexual harassment calls out Biden's behavior. Yeah all of our daughters just need to accept that men have appetites and needs. They need to understand that men like Biden don't mean anything when he sniffs their hair and hugs them from behind. He's just trying to be a grandfather. hahaha Enablers kill me. But fine make it about the republicans.

Old 04-03-2019, 07:04 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
..... Trump ...... Trump ......
OK since you can't keep him off your mind even in a topic about Biden then here you go....

https://twitter.com/PolishPatriotTM/...51528423428096

Old 04-03-2019, 07:14 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,689,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Actually virtually every HR policy manual in regard to sexual harassment calls out Biden's behavior.
If a female co-worker hugs and kissed you, would you throw the HR manual at her?

Yes, of course you would. You would claim it was a sexual assault.

Did someone throw the HR manual at Bush for rubbing Merkel's shoulders? No, thank goodness they didn't.

Quote:
But fine make it about the republicans.
Well, they are the ones going Full-PC with this displaying all kinds of fake outrage.

I think they will need more than this, because people are watching this and shaking their heads with a smile on their faces.

Old 04-03-2019, 07:15 AM

2,479 posts, read 2,216,617 times
Default Pelosi speakth

Pelosi opined that Biden's cuddles invaded women's personal spaces and were not welcome.

But, she doesn't appear to be a caring person.

Her district is the in on the news in Frisco filled with homeless, mentally ill, discarded garbage, poop/pee and drug needles.

Pelosi is signaling that Biden is on the outs.

Old 04-03-2019, 07:17 AM

78,521 posts, read 60,702,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
The next one to watch out for is Howard Schultz. I don't know if either side can afford to have that guy run as an independent. He better be a choir boy.
Can't be choir boy enough if all they have to do is find one politically motivated former girlfriend, co-worker, classmate etc. because no evidence is required. Just need someone willing to stand in the spotlight and take some heat in exchange for some sort of payoff.

Old 04-03-2019, 07:21 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,403,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
say it ain't so Joe. lol these predators can't help themselves

Two More Women Allege Joe Biden Inappropriately Touched Them

Predators!?!?!?

You gotta be f'ing kidding me. Who has accused Biden of assault? In fact, to my knowledge, they've all said they didn't feel it wasn't sexual in nature at all, but it still made them uncomfortable.

Maybe I missed some reporting, though.....

Old 04-03-2019, 07:24 AM

46,325 posts, read 27,152,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Predators!?!?!?

You gotta be f'ing kidding me. Who has accused Biden of assault? In fact, to my knowledge, they've all said they didn't feel it wasn't sexual in nature at all, but it still made them uncomfortable.

Maybe I missed some reporting, though.....

You obviously have no clue what sexual harassment or sexual assault is....

If you make someone fell uncomfortable, because of what they are doing to you, even as little as sniffing their hair....that's the very defilation of sexual assault....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies