Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 11:32 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,517,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Sorry I don’t watch TV period perhaps you stop listening/watching the baised media that you do. Why haven’t we seen pictures of these so called thousands of people marching on the border? It would be an easy thing to do. IF there was a film one of Trump the Trump supporters here would of posted it.

Why don’t go and find this film of the approaching hoard. I’ll be waiting.
It’s pretty ridiculous to be so distrusting and suspicious of top officials who do this for a living who are laying out the reality of the situation. The reality is there, it is you who isn’t seeing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2019, 11:47 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,556,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post

It’s pretty ridiculous to be so distrusting and suspicious of top officials who do this for a living who are laying out the reality of the situation. The reality is there, it is you who isn’t seeing it.

Show me/us. Show us Trump and his supporters are supposed to be all about truth, then SHOW us.

Old 03-31-2019, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Show me/us. Show us Trump and his supporters are supposed to be all about truth, then SHOW us.
Why are you demanding to have your hands held through the simple process of information-gathering? You’re smart enough to get online here and deny data, maybe you ought to be smart enough to actually obtain and read the data first? Go to dhs.gov. Read. Learn.

PS: I’m not a Trump supporter. You don’t have to be to have an opinion on this matter. Or be able to obtain data.

Old 03-31-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Why are you demanding to have your hands held through the simple process of information-gathering? You’re smart enough to get online here and deny data, maybe you ought to be smart enough to actually obtain and read the data first? Go to dhs.gov. Read. Learn.

PS: I’m not a Trump supporter. You don’t have to be to have an opinion on this matter. Or be able to obtain data.
And yet from some of the border Patrol patrol “whose there” we hear a different story.

Old 03-31-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
And yet from some of the border Patrol patrol “whose there” we hear a different story.
I’m not privy to any current CBP staff denying the current situation. I’m hearing exactly the opposite in fact from both current staff as well as retired CBP officials from the Obama administration. In addition, Texas local news covers the situation in a far more in-depth manner than national news.

In any event, I’ve provided you with an official source of data. It’s up to you to do your homework.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
I’m not privy to any current CBP staff denying the current situation. I’m hearing exactly the opposite in fact from both current staff as well as retired CBP officials from the Obama administration. In addition, Texas local news covers the situation in a far more in-depth manner than national news.

In any event, I’ve provided you with an official source of data. It’s up to you to do your homework.
As you said educate yourself.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:12 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,359,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
TB, typhus, typhoid. And it is a virtual guarantee that 98% of the asylum seekers will have their claims denied.

Build a fence and electrify it.
Sounds like Limbaugh speak, if these migrants had the medical problems you think they had they would never have the energy to cross hundreds of miles of desert.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:29 PM

673 posts, read 466,996 times
For those of you that have NEVER been down here in the border area.............You Are Clueless. You think you are smart and tough.............FACT...you would last one night down here in the canyons the illegals come thru.

Your throat would be cut and you would be left for coyote food. You think this is only in the movies.......you know nothing.
You don't know about the "no go areas" on the U.S border side.............you know nothing. Your opinions come from nothing as you know nothing. Wake up........get your minds right

Come on down here genius'............the wall must be built.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:33 PM

63,002 posts, read 29,210,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
TB, typhus, typhoid. And it is a virtual guarantee that 98% of the asylum seekers will have their claims denied.

Build a fence and electrify it.
There's been a recent breakout of measles in the El Paso area also. One of those deceases that hasen't been around for some time now. There were recently a few thousand illegals that managed to breach our border in that area.

Old 03-31-2019, 02:06 PM

10,498 posts, read 4,063,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Trump is the only political official reported to be hiring illegal immigrants.

Bummer.
Is he? How do we know or not? Well hey, he got nothing on Diane Feinstein, who had a Chinese spy driving her for 20 years!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies