Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2019, 12:14 PM

37,801 posts, read 41,008,695 times

Advertisements

Devin Nunes was on Maria Bartiromo's show this morning and said he is sending 8 criminal referrals to DOJ this week. He did not say who and there may be more in the future. All are classified and sensitive. The summary article is on the FNC page but the pop up video on that page is the whole Nunes segment so you will get more from the video...except names.

I'm hoping the media people are identified, too. He says there are only 2 - 3 reporters involved.

Quote:
Five of them are what I would call straight up referrals -- so just referrals that name someone and name the specific crimes," Nunes told Maria Bartiromo. "Those crimes are lying to Congress, misleading Congress, leaking classified information. Nunes added: "There are three [referrals] that I think are more complicated. ... So on the first one, is FISA abuse and other matters. We believe there was a conspiracy to lie to the FISA court, mislead the FISA court by numerous individuals that all need to be investigated and looked at that, and we believe the [relevant] statute is the conspiracy statute. The second conspiracy one is involving manipulation of intelligence that also could ensnarl many Americans." The third is a global leak referral.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nun...d-russia-probe
Again, if you want more detail, let the pop up video play through.

How about a guess from you as to who the 8 people will be?
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2019, 12:19 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Oh no, not the Page FISA warrant again. He had the opportunity to review the unredacted warrant but somehow didn't find the times and handed it off to his staff. Remember the hard hitting memo that he issued back in 2018 that was a complete dud. He could have done this the last 2 years so why now.

Old 04-07-2019, 12:20 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Devin Nunes was on Maria Bartiromo's show this morning and said he is sending 8 criminal referrals to DOJ this week. He did not say who and there may be more in the future. All are classified and sensitive. The summary article is on the FNC page but the pop up video on that page is the whole Nunes segment so you will get more from the video...except names.

I'm hoping the media people are identified, too. He says there are only 2 - 3 reporters involved.

Good for him. Busy serving the people of his district.

But don't care.
Nuther attempt by Republican Party of Un American Activites to
OBSTRUCT the removal of a criminal in the WH.

Old 04-07-2019, 12:23 PM

37,801 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Oh no, not the Page FISA warrant again. He had the opportunity to review the unredacted warrant but somehow didn't find the times and handed it off to his staff. Remember the hard hitting memo that he issued back in 2018 that was a complete dud. He could have done this the last 2 years so why now.
He says he was waiting for a non-acting AG. So, he waited for the real one to be confirmed. Before that, I suspect since Sessions recused himself, Nunes didn't want Rosenstein to get the referrals, either, because Rosenstein is waist deep in it as one of the FISA signers.

Old 04-07-2019, 12:25 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Good for him. Busy serving the people of his district.

But don't care.
Nuther attempt by Republican Party of Un American Activites to
OBSTRUCT the removal of a criminal in the WH.
The criminal isn't there anymore. After eight years he retired. Same with his predecessor.

Quote:
He says he was waiting for a non-acting AG. So, he waited for the real one to be confirmed. Before that, I suspect since Sessions recused himself, Nunes didn't want Rosenstein to get the referrals, either, because Rosenstein is waist deep in it as one of the FISA signers.

EXACTLY!

I hope Rosenstein will be investigated!

There was something wonky about this whole deal. It was a high-level setup by a sitting President and a coverup by the corrupt 7th floor.

Old 04-07-2019, 01:54 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:

I'm not going to guess. I've given up on ever seeing any of these people fall for their crimes. Trump has already said he would never put another president behind bars, so Obama would never have to pay for his schemes. I would like to see others go down, but I will never believe it unless I see it actually happen.

Old 04-07-2019, 02:05 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Criminal referrals could have been accomplished under Sessions, Sessions is not performing the investigation. I sought the release of FISA warrants under Sessions, there was nothing to stop him. This sounds like a diversion

Old 04-07-2019, 02:24 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,085,863 times
sounds like nunes is off his meds again

another exciting blockbuster like the last one pushed by faux news

Old 04-07-2019, 02:34 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
sounds like nunes is off his meds again

another exciting blockbuster like the last one pushed by faux news
Nunes rides again.

Old 04-07-2019, 02:37 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Nunes is a fool and as distractions go, this is fairly lame.

Also, there is another thread on this. //www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ight-week.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies