Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 10:23 PM
nng nng started this thread

695 posts, read 289,741 times

Advertisements

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tim...th-israel/amp/

Lindsey graham does it again. 38 Billion dollars is not enough for aipac and the Israelis. Now our soldiers might have to potentially die for Israel. Israel is just a burden on the USA and always has been. Did you know that USA spent millions just to buy iron dome from Israel, when we give Israel billions of dollars already? Israel is an albatross around USA's neck!!! Will Americans finally wake up when America goes bankrupt. I was reading that Israel is cozying up to the Chinese, I mean what a great ally Israel is... NOT!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2019, 10:24 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Can we start taxing the Israeli's?

Old 04-26-2019, 10:27 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Did you not all want for our troops to get out of, as you put it, the world policing business ??

Old 04-26-2019, 10:28 PM

623 posts, read 234,129 times
He can go fight for them himself. I will NEVER fight for Israel nor send my children to do so. How sickening. He is just proving that Muslim congresswoman right, some in congress are more loyal to Israel than they are to the US. I will be cheering on whoever the US and Israel terrorist states attack. Its time for countries across the world declare the US military to be terrorists. They fit the bill 100%! Sadly 90% or more of soldiers don't sign up to be a foreign countries military force but to escape lousy lives and get the GI bill....but they serve a foreign master and a country that is literally by definition a terrorist nation.

Old 04-26-2019, 10:32 PM

27,658 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Can we start taxing the Israeli's?
I think our last cash guarantee giveaway was about 8k per isreali citizen. You might think they were paying taxes.

Old 04-26-2019, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Did you not all want for our troops to get out of, as you put it, the world policing business ??
No more world police!!! I mean Americans are being taxed so much!!! Lindsey graham might as well be an Israeli agent at this point. Maybe trump too. I mean, trump the hypocrite criticized NATO and Japan for not paying us enough, Japan at least pays 70 percent of the. Costs to have us military in Japan, but oh no you can't criticize Israel!!! ! I think Americans are too stupid to put an end to foreign aid to Israel. Go to breitbart they all say Israel and the Jews are gods chosen ones we must support Israel. Stupid stuff like that. How can we be so stupid as to throw our money away on foreign aid. At least the democrats like AOC and Omar have the guts to criticize Israel and our ridiculous foreign policy. Even Michael savage the radio host is sAying The neocons are trying to goad trump into war with Iran. Scary times we are living in.

Old 04-26-2019, 10:41 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
what? You mean that isn't how it already is?
Let Israel fight their own battles and let them start paying for all of our military hardware, without us subsidizing it for them.

Old 04-26-2019, 10:43 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Yes.

Old 04-26-2019, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
He can go fight for them himself. I will NEVER fight for Israel nor send my children to do so. How sickening. He is just proving that Muslim congresswoman right, some in congress are more loyal to Israel than they are to the US. I will be cheering on whoever the US and Israel terrorist states attack. Its time for countries across the world declare the US military to be terrorists. They fit the bill 100%! Sadly 90% or more of soldiers don't sign up to be a foreign countries military force but to escape lousy lives and get the GI bill....but they serve a foreign master and a country that is literally by definition a terrorist nation.
Omar was just stating the simple facts about aipac and she was demonized and smeared as an antisemite. I consider Omar to be much more of a patriot than Israeli firsters like Lindsey graham. I mean if a democrat like Beto o rourke won the presidency or even someone like AOC, there could be a paradigm shift in how we think about and discuss Israel in this country, maybe people in this country would be less afraid to openly criticize Israel. This would be a great thing for the US. The Republican Party constantly shills for Israel and I think many many Americans are sick and tired of it.

Old 04-26-2019, 10:49 PM

1,415 posts, read 1,095,315 times
I, for one welcome the 51st state of Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies