Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2019, 08:21 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
Dude, she literally is quoting the report.
Dude, it doesnt say what he did? Its not evidence. It just states what can and cant be done to a POTUS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2019, 08:24 AM

2,561 posts, read 2,183,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyBratty View Post
Anxiously waiting for SNL this weekend and who they are going to get play old jowly Barr. Someone in a fat suit with prostetic face makeup? If John Goodman hadn't dropped so much weight he would be perfect.
Richard Kind would be perfect. Ironically, he was on Spin City, which could be the title of Barr's role as AG.

I forget what I was watching, but some comedy show, maybe Last Week Tonight? had various actors reading lines from Barr's testimony a few weeks back. Richard Kind was one of them. They also had Michael Keaton, which was completely inaccurate but still hilarious.

Old 05-02-2019, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount79 View Post
I saw a suggestion of Patton Oswalt yesterday.
Also a good suggestion.

Old 05-02-2019, 08:26 AM

Once again, Not TRUMP actually doing something.
So, I see you now know how it feels when talking to liberals all day.
maybe in bold and caps would be better, or just ignore my questions and honesty to SHOW PROOF. Not of other within Trump campaign that may have done something..
No empirical data, just scuttlebutt
Love the left leaning websites you use for facts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Some people are in the "I could shoot someone category"

A few instants of corruption aside from the 34 indictments, guilty pleads, unindicted co-conspirator by SDNY, his inauguration, and charties all under investigation.

Trump was willing to do business with and seek favors from the Russian state even as it was attacking the country for whose presidency he was running—and he was willing to lie about doing so.

His campaign’s senior leadership was eager to benefit from that country’s efforts to dish dirt on his opponent and was willing to meet with people it knew to represent that country in order to receive such information.

Multiple campaign staff and advisers engaged in conduct in relation to that country that legitimately gave rise to counterintelligence scrutiny.

Multiple campaign staff and advisers lied to investigators about their dealings with Russian officials or intermediaries to such officials in a fashion that gave rise to criminal charges or other actions.

Trump campaign agreed to the meeting expecting to receive derogatory information on Clinton, and that such material constituted a “thing of value” and thus an illegal foreign campaign contribution.
The organization of the meeting might thus be a conspiracy to receive illegal foreign contributions.

more in the report

10 best footnotes of the Mueller report
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/10-b...ry?id=62529749

Mueller report footnote: Trump could be vulnerable to criminal prosecution when his term is over
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...s-term-is-over

The Mueller Report Demands an Impeachment Inquiry
https://www.lawfareblog.com/mueller-...chment-inquiry

https://www.lawfareblog.com/notes-mu...-reading-diary

Old 05-02-2019, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Dude, it doesnt say what he did? Its not evidence. It just states what can and cant be done to a POTUS.
Right, her post is saying what can be done. It doesn't say Mueller agreed no corruption. It says what can be done in that situation.

Old 05-02-2019, 08:29 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,587,882 times
Quote:
I am still waiting for your quote from the Mueller report where he "agrees" that "[t]here was no corruption" as you claimed. Let's see it.

Old 05-02-2019, 08:31 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Democrats went on TV numerous times and demanded a unredacted report for Congress since Mueller handed it off for their decision. Schiff and others have explained that if Mueller handed it to Congress to make a decision, the full committee needs to see the unredacted report to carry out their Constitutional duties.
There is a pathway for the Democrats to get the fully unredacted report and they know exactly what that pathway is. They requested a Congressional Research Service Report, which I’ve posted a link to several times. Courts have only allowed the Grand Jury Testimony in cases where articles of Impeachment are filed.

They can begin the Impeachment process and then go to Court.
That’s not what they want to do for several reasons. They know they have no case. They know it would be a Political Disaster for them. What they want to do is to hold Impeachment hearings without charges as a 2020 Campaign strategy.

They want to continue the Collusion Delusion and Witch Hunt until the next election. I guess they think it is their only chance .... the Trump Economy is too good. The really bad news is yet to come ... the Left wanted this Investigation and it’s not over, they will find out how it all started.

Old 05-02-2019, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
The really bad news is yet to come ... the Left wanted this Investigation and it’s not over, they will find out how it all started.
Please tell us how it started.

Old 05-02-2019, 08:34 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Quote:
Once again, Not TRUMP actually doing something.
So, I see you now know how it feels when talking to liberals all day.
maybe in bold and caps would be better, or just ignore my questions and honesty to SHOW PROOF. Not of other within Trump campaign that may have done something..
No empirical data, just scuttlebutt
Love the left leaning websites you use for facts...
Wrong again but I'll leave it there. Everything is in the report. Instead of combing through the report over and over again, the websites spell it out clearly. Sticking with Trump's talking points is easier for 38%.

Old 05-02-2019, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Wrong again but I'll leave it there. Everything is in the report. Instead of combing through the report over and over again, the websites spell it out clearly. Sticking with Trump's talking points is easier for 38%.
I am not sticking with anything. Since you are so well informed and smart, show the factual data via cut n paste that shows TRUMP committed a crime.
Your turn, Bring it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies