Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2019, 02:10 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,657,325 times

Advertisements

Why anyone would think the word of a celebrity is nothing other than their opinion and worship them is beyond me. Tired of celebrities that use their fame to convince their fans that they know what is best is ridiculous. These people live off the public, getting $$$ for acting, i.e. playing pretend and they think they are smarter than us???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2019, 02:42 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,553,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Trump was a coup by anti-social/anti-Hillary extremists. We are seeing how far that rabbit hole goes and it gets more disgusting every inch we fall deeper. I can't wait for the moment we wake up nose in our books from this nonsensical "wonderland" dream.
Interpretation: There was an election, according to the Constitution, and Mr. Trump won. Now, those on the side of the loser (perhaps the worste candidate in the history of Presidential Elections have fabricated lie after lie to undo the will of the people and derail the progress being made daily in bring the ship-of-state back to an even keel.

DemocRATS, one and all.

Old 05-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,635 posts, read 16,118,635 times
Whoopi spilled the beans. Everytime lefty accuses you of something, great chance its them doin it

Old 05-06-2019, 03:34 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
I think I would rather lose my mind than lose my freedom. That is what is going to happen if we do not wrangle in Trump, Barr, McConnell, Graham..all those arrogant people. It's terrible. I have never seen anything like this in my life. People better get their acts together or else we will be living in countries like N. Korea, Russia, China.
Mission accomplished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Whoopi spilled the beans. Everytime lefty accuses you of something, great chance its them doin it
Seems to be the standard operating procedure. Straight out of "Rules for Radicals".

The biggest racists are the first to cry racism. Sad but true.

Old 05-06-2019, 03:46 PM

17,612 posts, read 6,898,231 times
No Whoppi. The coup was orchestrated by Obama and it failed. Try and keep up.

Old 05-06-2019, 06:25 PM

37,128 posts, read 42,193,480 times
What inside info does Whoopie have that gives her standing to say this??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies