Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2019, 11:58 AM

39,253 posts, read 27,655,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
In an interview with NBC affiliate WIS-TV in South Carolina, the former vice president laughed at the suggestion he didn’t understand China’s economic and military might.

“I never said China’s not a threat. I said we can, if we invest the right way, we can defeat China in every way,” Biden said. “I'm the guy that told the Chinese that when they set up these air defense zones, we’re not going to pay attention. We're gonna fly right through them … China understands that our problems are negligible compared to what they have to face.”
It looks like you did not understand the point I was making.

He downplayed the economic threat of China, that is why his foolish comment drew criticism from both parties.

Backpedaling later does not change this fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2019, 12:00 PM

52,309 posts, read 52,777,716 times
I wanted to give Biden a shot, I really did. He was in Germany I think it was and he was talking **** about America, it pissed me off but i let it go. Now he said this nonsense.

He's a dumbass bafoon.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:03 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,587,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I wanted to give Biden a shot, I really did. He was in Germany I think it was and he was talking **** about America, it pissed me off but i let it go. Now he said this nonsense.

He's a dumbass bafoon.

The irony with Trump and Russia is strong on this thread.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:04 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,685,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
In an interview with NBC affiliate WIS-TV in South Carolina, the former vice president laughed at the suggestion he didn’t understand China’s economic and military might.

“I never said China’s not a threat. I said we can, if we invest the right way, we can defeat China in every way,” Biden said. “I'm the guy that told the Chinese that when they set up these air defense zones, we’re not going to pay attention. We're gonna fly right through them … China understands that our problems are negligible compared to what they have to face.”
As I have said, China doesn't want a shooting war but that's what Biden pushes as a distraction away from the economic war China wants to win. Biden is counting on distracting and duping the usual democrat boot lickers. He can't talk about the economic war with China without it turning to his conflict of interest. China is the lender and Biden is in their pocket.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Research my posting history, never say anything positive about Trump.

You know, people can rag on dum****s like Biden and not be a Trump fan at the same time.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:

He's a dumbass bafoon.
I am considering voting for President Trump again. I think he did a good job so far.

What say you? The only thing matters is our votes. You don't have to be a president Trump fan to vote for him. I am tired of this "race" and "skin color" talk. I think most of American politicians have very screwed up priorities. Trump is okay in my book.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I am considering voting for President Trump again. I think he did a good job so far.

What say you? The only thing matters is our votes. You don't have to be a president Trump fan to vote for him.
In .ca all 55 EC votes are without a doubt going dem. Your or my Trump vote doesn't mean anything. I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton. I might vote for Trump just to give the dims a FU. The dims are going too far left for me. There was a time when the dims stood up for the America first little guy. They've abandoned the middle-class white voters and middle-class families in general.

All they care about now is illegals and the whole intersectionality horse manure. Makes me sick. The repubs have always been sucking up to the big corporate special interest from day one. Same goes with the dims now.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:31 PM

Quote:
In .ca all 55 EC votes are without a doubt going dem. Your or my Trump vote doesn't mean anything. I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton. I might vote for Trump just to give the dims a FU. The dims are going too far left for me. There was a time when the dims stood up for the America first little guy. They've abandoned the middle-class white voters and middle-class families in general.

All they care about now is illegals and the whole intersectionality horse manure. Makes me sick. The repubs have always been sucking up to the big corporate special interest from day one. Same goes with the dims now.
yep. our votes probably mean nothing here in California.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:32 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,255,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Texas has a bigger economy than Russia.

Huge difference between Russia and China in todays world.

You must be blind.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:44 PM

Well, the only person I can respect is perhaps Bernie Sanders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies