Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2019, 07:32 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times

Advertisements

Oh please, the video has been proven without a doubt that it was doctored. Just because yall do not want to believe it doesn't make it true. It is fake, fake as hell and shame on Trump and Giuliani for spreading it.

Old 05-25-2019, 07:33 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
She's referred to Trump as Bush several times now.
She obviusly needs to be put down then. 'Course, so do I because I have called my kids by each other's names. My mother when she was the age I am now once yelled out my name to stop doing something. I wasn't doing anything. She meant the cat. LOL Lawd, if we considered people to be unable to do their jobs because they sometimes get names wrong of people they're referring to, we'd all be on disability. Makes me think the Pelosi-haters are simply over reaching here because they fear her

Old 05-25-2019, 07:34 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,406,923 times
Who said anything about her being put down?

Far left people like you are saying the Pelosi video was doctored. It wasn't and she has some kind of brain issue.

This reminds me of when Hillary was having her neurological fits and was falling down, etc during the campaign and liberals were trying to deny there was a health issue.

You guys are Baghdad Bobs.

Old 05-25-2019, 07:36 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Trump and Giuliani were enthusiastically in on spreading it. Before that, remember the doctored BS about Hillary's "seizures?" And who can forget all the lies conservatives spread about Obama's birth certificate, Obama is a Muslim, Obama is a Kenyan Communist, etc. Right-wing blogs that conservatives refer to as reliable news live on these kinds of fabrications.

So who exactly is spreading "fake news" here? Clearly, conservative hypocrites. There is a pattern here. And it starts at the top with the hypocrite in the White House.
Thanks so much, Ambient, for beating me to it.

When I saw the original post about Pelosi, I thought it was suspicious, like all those manufactured rumors about Hillary. But it wasn't until last night's news that I learned that it was doctored.

Yes, of course it's hypocritical. And worse! After all, Trump keeps screaming "Fake news!" for anything that he disagrees with, but it's generally the Republicans who actually manufacture lies.

Old 05-25-2019, 07:36 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
So, the liberal claim that the video was "doctored" is actually the fake news. Typical. Anything they accuse anyone else of doing, it's a pretty good bet that they are guilty of it.

It made all the news, that the video was "doctored".
In your thread about people getting off of disability and going back to work, you stated you believe in NPR (which was the link you provided)
Even NPR had a link about the "doctored" video.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/25/72694...d-social-media

Old 05-25-2019, 07:43 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
She obviusly needs to be put down then. 'Course, so do I because I have called my kids by each other's names. My mother when she was the age I am now once yelled out my name to stop doing something. I wasn't doing anything. She meant the cat. LOL Lawd, if we considered people to be unable to do their jobs because they sometimes get names wrong of people they're referring to, we'd all be on disability. Makes me think the Pelosi-haters are simply over reaching here because they fear her
It happens to a lot of or most of us as we age.

That Lou Dobbs interview I posted makes a point that Pulosi needs to stop being out front and the voice of the Democrats. She needs to find a Moderate Dem who's intelligent and can communicate effectively.

And not one of the radical Progressives or Trump Haters. She can still rule behind the scene.

She makes to many gaffs and mistakes to be a serious spoke person and leader.

Old 05-25-2019, 07:44 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Its not only hypocritical its embarrassing that a sitting president would preside over a doctored video as retaliation.
Absolutely.

Old 05-25-2019, 07:44 PM

17,641 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
It made all the news, that the video was "doctored".
In your thread about people getting off of disability and going back to work, you stated you believe in NPR (which was the link you provided)
Even NPR had a link about the "doctored" video.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/25/72694...d-social-media
Are you still unaware that "all the news" is the propaganda wing of the DNC?

Lawd, haven't you learned anything over the past 3 years?

Old 05-25-2019, 07:49 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,406,923 times
I've seen liberals fact check internet memes making fun of a Democrat and call the memes 'fake news'.

trump's having some fun with Pelosi who constantly attacks him and liberals get up on a cross over it.

If you are a president and a nasty person who constantly talks about impeaching you is stammering and making incoherent comments in a press conference, it makes sense to call attention to it.

Welcome to the real world, leftwingers. This isn't the Daily Show where Republicans can't respond.

Old 05-25-2019, 07:53 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
To even ask if conservatives are hypocritical is beyond the pale. I mean - c'mon.

Remember the free market? Balancing the Budget? Free Trade?

There is not a single issues they haven't thrown under the bus...this type of 4th grade stuff doesn't even register.

Modern conservatives support fraud, nepotism and most every other swamp feature.....basically anything for money.

The Rights mantra is "the ends (authoritarianism/oligarchy) is ALWAYS worth the means". And why not? When morals or ethics are 100% out the window, how can there be honor among thieves?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies