Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 10:44 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times

Advertisements

as far as candidates go...Biden is the democrats best chance

sander's is a demented communist

warren, harris and beto have no chance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2019, 10:46 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,904,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
as far as candidates go...Biden is the democrats best chance
I'd rather have Tulsi Gabbard than Joe Biden.

Old 06-10-2019, 10:48 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
I'd rather have Tulsi Gabbard than Joe Biden.
Major Gabbard is a good choice, good person....but she is not getting the headlines, she is in the backfield

Old 06-10-2019, 10:51 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I love the title to this thread as it is asking if Biden is more feeble than Trump. Implied of course is that Trump is feeble. Some Trumpers are apparently seeing the truth regarding Trump's mental health..

Is Biden feeble compared to Trump? No Trump is feeble compared to anybody.
I find it funny, how These last 2 cycles, Democrat run up is like a General Election with an incumbent(Hillary, Biden) The Fake Media creates this illusion, and the glass house comes crashing down.
Getting let down over and over has to be mentally taxing. Seriously. Always a failure, has to push mentally diminished people to suicide.
They keep us stupid for a reason. Look at public education and the Progressive Establishment run system it is today. Hitler would be proud. Stupid people cannot think for themselves and are easily lead by the nose to slaughter.

Old 06-10-2019, 10:54 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I love the title to this thread as it is asking if Biden is more feeble than Trump. Implied of course is that Trump is feeble. Some Trumpers are apparently seeing the truth regarding Trump's mental health..

Is Biden feeble compared to Trump? No Trump is feeble compared to anybody.
Lol, I know. And what’s more hilarious is the OP & the other trumpies can’t even see it. They’re cocking their heads going “huh?†You really can’t make this up.

Old 06-10-2019, 11:12 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,955,928 times
You can hate them or love them but both Trump and Sanders share a common trait. They are who they are personality and view wise. They put themselves forth and their ideas and they stick to their guns. They don't try to become the person a particularly constituency wishes them to be. I don't know if in our modern age that type of politician has a chance anymore. Everything is out there recorded by someone and distributed widely, its too easy to spot the chameleon politician these days.

Old 06-10-2019, 02:05 PM

34,940 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Re Biden:

After reading the above Daily Beast story, about FNC supposedly pushing rumors about Joe Biden's health (the Kennedy quote seems to indicate it's the other Democrat candidates' campaigns doing it to take him down), I got to thinking. Trump is the Energizer Bunny and Bernie Sanders seems to have a lot of vitality, too. But Biden seems feeble in comparison to those two. I just looked up the ages of the 3 men:

Bernie Sanders 77
Donald Trump 73 this week
Joe Biden 76

Without basing your opinion on what each stands for and whether you agree or disagree with any of them, would you say that Biden looks physically weak and is not as sharp in comparison to those other two 70+ year olds in their public appearances? I say "public appearances" because that's what we have to base it on with our own two eyes and ears rather than some media type's opinion.

I think Biden's on top now due to name recognition with the average Democrat voter (as opposed to what he's saying or stands for) just like Jeb Bush was on top, followed by Scott Walker, at this time in the polling in 2015. Trump (declared his candidacy on June 16, 2015) wasn't even in the race, yet.
Trump cannot even walk a short distance without needing a golf cart. LOL.

This thread is hilarious.

Old 06-10-2019, 02:07 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Biden was a no show for the political events in Iowa this weekend. 19 other Democrat candidates were there campaigning.

I don't think the old guy has it in him. If he doesn't have the stamina to go to Iowa, he could he possibly pull off the world trip like Trump this past week.

Old 06-10-2019, 02:10 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,300,036 times
Compared to Biden and Sanders, Trump appears mentally feeble with an extremely limited vocabulary.

Old 06-10-2019, 02:11 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Trump cannot even walk a short distance without needing a golf cart. LOL.
cannot, or does not?

there is a difference. it's up to you he cannot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies