Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2019, 09:51 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
Is it involuntarily pointed at your head....??

NOPE

Fake news propaganda 101

If you sit down and refuse to comply are they gonna pull guns and threaten you???

So you're saying that we have no right to not comply?

Don't you get a that that's exactly what we're talking about?

That people have a right to not comply.

That involentary taxation is wrong.

That the "social contract" exist only in the minds of those who wish to enforce it for their own interests.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2019, 09:59 AM

8,278 posts, read 6,275,241 times
Quote:
When someone puts a gun to your head with an intention to rob you you're not in control whether or not that gun is put to your head

When the bank shows up with seizure paperwork you are in total control of whether or not a gun shows up

you understand the difference???

let's cover that again

When someone actually puts a gun to your head with an intention to rob you you have no control over the gun

when the Bank shows up with seizure paperwork there are no guns

If you act like an insane Savage they call the police who show up with guns.... they won't Point them at you if you simply comply, UNLIKE THE ACTUAL ROBBERY YOU ARE IN TOTAL CONTROL WEATHER A GUN IS POINTED AT YOU OR NOT!!!!!

Remember the robber doesn't give you a chance to comply he points the gun at you first.....

What you people are talking about when you suggest the government has a "gun to your head" is suicide by cop

You can commit suicide by cop any day of the week any day of the year you don't need to be a tax cheat in order to do it

The fact is if you a disobey any law and push it far enough you might get shot

All the best propaganda has an element of Truth in that what you're saying is factually correct

Let's take my instance for example

When the bank people show up with the paperwork and lawyers to seize my asset IF I grab a deadly weapon and attack them they might call the police

The police will show up and give me an opportunity to surrender peacefully if I refused them and or attack them I might get shot

The fact is you can force law enforcement to resort to deadly force any day of the week any week of the year...

The suggestion that men with guns will show up and take your things if you don't pay your taxes is absolutely ridiculous propaganda

they show up with paperwork

If you refuse to cooperate or participate the police will show up to remove you

No one is going to PULL A GUN unless you resist with deadly force

If a little old lady sits down on her couch and refuses to leave IS THE GOVERNMENT going to put a gun to her head and threatened to kill her...LOL...NOPE!!!!

I don't care if you're a 350 lb combat Marine with 50 confirmed kills if you resist with violence you'll be met with violence

if you sit down on your couch and refused to leave the police will wrestle your ass out of there

if you pay your goddamn taxes and follow the law you'll keep your house

The fact is they don't put a gun to your head ever that's fake news propaganda

If you fight violently they will protect themselves just like it is the prerogative of all living things

nobody put a gun to your head...EVER!

you force them to meet your resistance with an equal and logical countervailing Force... you are in total command and control whether or not a gun shows up

Privileged American drama queens worried about having to share their inheritance...

an inheritance they would never have if they weren't born in a country where so many people had done their civic duties for so many years
So then, I'm not putting a gun to your head, but Guido is coming to your place, I expect my payment of 25% of your income, if you disagree, I'll send Guido back with paperwork showing you that you owe me that 25% fully conversant with the procedures that I defined in my grievances process. You're free to refuse, but then I'll ensure my grievance process gives Guido license to take any or all of your real or financial assets to cover the non-payment. If you still refuse or use means to divest yourself of these items to avoid payment, you will be charged with fraud by Guido, you may defend yourself in my grievance process, if found guilty you will be imprisoned for a period of time not exceeding 25 years, this may be reduced by payment.

Remember, it 100% under your control whether you pay or not, I'm not putting a gun to your head. However during attempts Guido makes to recover payment if you act aggressively, he has every right to defend himself.

When may I expect my revenues to begin? Payment is due immediately, and will accrue interest at the base rate annually.

Old 06-16-2019, 10:19 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGompers View Post
Some people think "Lord of the Flies" is a good way to run a society/country.

As for the gun to head analogy, I'd like to know how the corporations (such as Amazon) removed the gun(s) to their heads, because they are paying zero taxes.
And some think the "Gulag Archipelago" is.

Old 06-16-2019, 10:48 AM

1,031 posts, read 639,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
unwittingly, Im sure on your part, this thread is prime example of the dangers and destruction of propaganda

Look folks its not theft of your wealth by a well organized gang with great public relations and an extensive propaganda apparatus, its the price of a free society lol
Dont forget to vote for the mafia don of your choice!

Gang...lol

Since when do you elect the leaders of a gang thru
Democracy...

Like the Westside Crips have a term limit!!!

Lol

Old 06-16-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
The question was unimportant and merited no response. If you wish, you may answer it yourself, but from the looks of it, you'd get that answer just as wrong as that of whether the taxing authorities can threaten the use of deadly force to induce your compliance.

As a means of assisting you past your inexperience and ignorance borne of callow youth, we hasten to remind you that simply because you do not see a gun in the hand of the taxman does not mean he doesn't have one.

This is a concept that, while it has completely eluded you heretofore, you will probably come to understand as you grow in knowledge and experience.

Let us all hope for your sake your intellectual journey is a brief one, indeed.

Well I was raised in five separate foreign countries as a youth and my experience ranges from third world brutality to upper-middle-class Suburban privilege

I think I'd be comfortable in my assessment that you have never had a gun pointed at your head... that's the only way you could belabor that fantasy

Hey I'll give you a point in that you at least admitted that you weren't going to answer the question as others simply pretended it never existed

Old 06-16-2019, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Gang...lol

Since when do you elect the leaders of a gang thru
Democracy...

Like the Westside Crips have a term limit!!!

Lol
Actually it's not a terrible analogy. You clearly did not, nor would not vote for Trump. Yet he was elected, via the legal democratic process (let's not get into the EC, although if you don't think it was democratic that's certainly a talking point), such as it is.

He is the leader of the US like it or not. However a large number are not represented by him, just as a large number were not represented by his predecessor, and so on.

So suppose you're living your life minding your own business with a community of 100, 1000 people move next door, they have a leader and the vote to take governance of your community, you're eligible to vote, the motion is carried 1000-100. That's democratic is it not?

Old 06-16-2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
The banks and the government hold no power without the men with guns backing them up.

yes and unlike robbery you are in total control as to whether or not that gun is ever aimed with you

That is the overarching premise of this thread

The requirement to pay your taxes is in no way shape form or fashion a robbery

that's fake news propaganda

Old 06-16-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
So you're saying that we have no right to not comply?

Don't you get a that that's exactly what we're talking about?

That people have a right to not comply.

That involentary taxation is wrong.

That the "social contract" exist only in the minds of those who wish to enforce it for their own interests.
If you refuse to comply with the law you are a criminal

You want people to be punished for crimes against you but you don't want to be punished for your crimes against Civil Society

You have the freedom at all times to pack up and leave

you know the score

when you're 17 years old just about to become a legal tax paying adult you have the freedom to pack up and move wherever you want in the world however if you stay here in the greatest country on Earth you except the tax burden that is clear present and equitably enforced

that's called your civic duty

go live in the jungle like Tarzan if you don't want to do your civic duty

Do you expect us to collect revenue for critical Human Services with a donation jar at Walmart?

Old 06-16-2019, 11:07 AM

5,302 posts, read 2,355,152 times
Quote:
I'm noticing a 100% duck and run avoidance rate on my original question

if you live on
The island archipelago and the communal structure is damaged do you help fix the roof, leave the island or do you go eat a coconut
If we're going with an accurate analogy, 1 person was elected by 6 other people as a "representative" of all 10 people - including the 3 that were minding their own business and didn't participate at all - and that "representative" extorted funds from all of them to build the communal structure.

Then when those 3 people finally stand up for themselves and speak out against it, the other 7 say they're selfish freeloaders who should flee the archipelago if they don't like it. If they don't leave, that somehow counts as consent...because...majority rules and might makes right, or something.

Old 06-16-2019, 11:09 AM

Quote:
If you refuse to comply with the law you are a criminal

You want people to be punished for crimes against you but you don't want to be punished for your crimes against Civil Society

You have the freedom at all times to pack up and leave

you know the score

when you're 17 years old just about to become a legal tax paying adult you have the freedom to pack up and move wherever you want in the world however if you stay here in the greatest country on Earth you except the tax burden that is clear present and equitably enforced

that's called your civic duty

go live in the jungle like Tarzan if you don't want to do your civic duty

Do you expect us to collect revenue for critical Human Services with a donation jar at Walmart?
You are by law required to pay taxes on all income above a threshold from birth. There's no age limit you have to earn (from any source) over $12,200 income, investments, other income etc. has different lower income limits, if the child is considered self employed the limit is $400 which is pretty achievable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies