Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 06:58 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,385,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

How come every women on the planet knows what an abortion is, but they just can't seem to figure out how to use BC?
How come men won't use a condom? They are simple to use, inexpensive, no prescription required.

Old 06-18-2019, 06:58 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
She only had two abortions. She had three kids. She was single when she lost her job of six years. It doesn't say if she had a long term boyfriend before that. If she did, we might not be talking about that unusual of a circumstances so much as just someone who had some bad luck and could have planned things better.
How many pregnancies does it take to understand why and how it happens? At some point we have to say ok, this person is an idiot and for the sake of Darwin tie those tubes.

I am all about pro choice. 100% pro choice. In fact I am so pro choice I think that state and county governments should make transportation available. Why because that is still far cheaper than paying welfare for 18 years. I also believe that after the second state funded birth, tubes should be tied. I am also for tie tubes on people using abortions as birth control.

Figure it out. Ask your average 3rd grade student and they can tell you how women get pregnant. It is obvious that some people will never and I do mean never accept responsibility for their own actions.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
How come men won't use a condom? They are simple to use, inexpensive, no prescription required.
Thats a good question. Right there with why don't women insist upon it? At the end of the day the woman is the catcher. She is the one who can get pregnant. It is her body. The worst thing the guy will face is child support. The woman however, now she faces pregnancy, and 18 years of obligation, because she might have chosen a really bad sperm donor.

Ill tel you what I taught my daughters.

It is your body and you will shoulder the consequences. Boys lie and lie well to get that 1 thing. If you decide to do the deed, insist upon protection. No matter how great you think that boy is, he is a god damned liar.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:16 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,385,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Thats a good question. Right there with why don't women insist upon it? At the end of the day the woman is the catcher. She is the one who can get pregnant. It is her body. The worst thing the guy will face is child support. The woman however, now she faces pregnancy, and 18 years of obligation,.
The prospect of paying child support for 18 years often makes men very upset. So even though it affects the woman's body, it affects the man's wallet and financial situation for years to come.

And many women do insist men wear condoms but men hate wearing them.

Remember - it takes two people to create a pregnancy. It's not something the woman "does" on her own.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:17 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
How come a woman doesn't demand that they do before engaging in sex?

Old 06-18-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
The prospect of paying child support for 18 years often makes men very upset. So even though it affects the woman's body, it affects the man's wallet and financial situation for years to come.

Remember - it takes two people to create a pregnancy. It's not something the woman "does" on her own.
No, but engaging in unprotected sex can make the woman pregnant not the man so she should make sure birth control in some form is used.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
The fact that you see life always as best for the fetus shows you are trapped in an illusionary worldview. If the fetus can't feel pain, death is a neutral experience for it...or maybe even a positive experience for it, because it'll get out of potential hardships that may be the reason the parents got an abortion.
It's still a human being and no, I don't always side with the unborn. When a woman's health is in jeapardy or she is severely traumatized by rape or incest caught in the early stages then I would side with the mother.

Life is full of hardships be responsible and you won't have to deal with it!

Old 06-18-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:

I could bold your entire post.
1. Never said that it doesn't take 2. But ultimately it is the woman who must shoulder the majority of the burden even if the man does the right thing. It's her body..... In a perfect world the man will do the perfect thing...

Men hate wearing condoms. Yep, me too. Always have and always will. The woman has the power to say NO. No rubber, no sex. Yep has happened to me and by my own wife, especially when we were dating.

Many men pay very little or escape the child support all together . Thats why baby mommy gets welfare for 5 kids by 5 different dads.

Dads that get killed by Child support tend to be very careful and not repeat stupid mistakes. Men who escape it don't care. Too many escape it.

As I said at the end of the day the woman is the one who gets the burden, the consequences and the 18 years of raising a child they didn't plan for or want. Careers are ruined. College often interrupted or abandoned entirely. The man ? LOL he struts a way to put another notch on his gun.

My daughters knew that Dad had their backs no matter what. I do mean no matter what. They never got pregnant (that I know of). If they did no worries I would have helped them through it. Boys lie and lie well. There is no such thing as a nice boy when it comes to our daughters.

As My father used to say in regard to boys calling on my sisters.. A horny boy will walk a thousand miles if he thinks he will get some at the end. He will say anything to make it happen. If wouldn't make me such a hypocrite I would kill every one of them that step foot on the property, but hell I was once one of them.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, but engaging in unprotected sex can make the woman pregnant not the man so she should make sure birth control in some form is used.
Its sort of like riding in a car. The driver is driving to fast or is careless. The passenger has a few choices. Put the damn seat belt on.. Tell the driver to pull over and let them out. Never get back in that car with that driver again.

Sex is like that. Pregnancy seldom happens from 1 encounter, but it can. Use that condom, hell use the condom and the pill. Might save you from an STD. If the guy refuses to use a condom? He never gets another chance.

Women you are empowered to own your bodies. I lectured my daughters about it. Own your bodies. It isn't the man who will suffer morning sickness. It isn't the man whose body will be forever changed.

We can say but it takes 2 all day. And we can say, but only one really pays the full price.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:51 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
People need to be responsible.

People who are in favor of abortions don't think responsibility is a big deal, because you can just go get an abortion. No need to be responsible. No need to think about if I *should* sleep with the deadbeat. Because abortion.

Proabortion advocates just think women are too lazy/dumb/uneducated/unmotivated to do anything about it, so why bother. They need *more sex education*. What does that even mean?

Do grown women REALLY not know that sex = babies? Really?

Sex ed and free BC mean caca if women do not gain self respect, responsibility and common sense.

Now tell me all the reasons why you think expecting women to act with self respect, responsibility and common sense is completely stupid and that's why they need and MUST have abortions.
Of course, people need to be responsible. Why do you keep repeating that over and over again? Interesting, how I never hear you offer any suggestions what should be done, such as by the government, or other means, to get irresponsible people to be responsible. Will banning abortion do that? Will closing more abortion clinics work? No, when it's not too hard to find out how to use drugs to do it and hope nothing goes wrong.

If women are apparently showing lack of education, self respect, responsibility and common sense by getting abortions, how are they suppose to get some? Or just go on saying women need to be responsible?

Once again, it's not any of my business to worry myself silly about any woman's sex life who isn't my sex partner. It's not up to me to wonder why a woman thinks she needs and must have an abortion. What if I did? You expect me to use whatever force necessary to stop her from going to an abortion clinic? If so, I would only expect big trouble, possibly charged with a crime, and there would still be an abortion. Maybe you need to come to the conclusion that worrying about how other people conduct their sex lives isn't any of your business to fret over, either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies