Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 09:18 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times

Advertisements

YUUUGE international lntel scandal. Its got something 4 everyone. London bomb plot, Theresa May, MI5, Trump, Obama, Iran

Its a bit long so that should weed out some of the chuckleheads but it will be in the news for some time as more information comes to light !!!
Lawmakers in the UK want answers and in the US maybe some will also.

What did Trump find out and when was he informed and is that how he got the UK to cooperate on Spygate ?
Is this the reason the UK decided to cooperate with A.G. Barr and John Dunham's investigation ?

What did Obama know ? When did he know it and did he insist it be kept quiet ?

Lots of questions for Theresa May and MI5 !!!

What Did Obama Know About Hezbollah’s Bomb Plot in London?
https://www.theepochtimes.com/what-d...n_2963509.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2019, 09:29 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,402,596 times
The Epoch Times? Just cite Conspiracies are us. It would be more credible.

Then, the column you link to states it is a Commentary.

This column is a mismash of insane delusion involving US and Western Intelligence, Obama, Cameron, May, Hezbollah, and probably the Pope and Martha Stewart as well.

Is there a full moon tonight?

Old 06-19-2019, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post

This column is a mismash of insane delusion involving US and Western Intelligence, Obama, Cameron, May, Hezbollah, and probably the Pope and Martha Stewart as well.

Is there a problem ? Growing some excess hair and growling through enlarged fangs ?

The left likes unnamed sources but not Commentary ? We know they like Conspiracies, we have been hearing about their Russian Conspiracies for more that two years ?

Everyone can decide for themselves if its credible !!! Its out there and few ever agree on facts !!!

Like I said it has something 4 everyone !!! Was there a bomb plot ? IDK, first I've heard of it !!!

Did Martha Stewart put it in a pie and the Pope deliver it to London ? Is that where you are going ?

Fascinating !!! I didn't see that in the article but if you say its there I won't argue !!!

Oh my....look at all these other sources now reporting on it in the last 10 days !!!

British MP Asks If British Gov't Covered Up Hezbollah 'Bomb Factory
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...h-bomb-factory

A British lawmaker is calling for answers after it was revealed at the weekend that authorities swooped on a Hezbollah “bomb factory” in London four years ago – just weeks after Britain, the U.S. and others concluded the nuclear deal with the regime in Iran, Hezbollah’s chief sponsor and patron.

UK said to have foiled 2015 Hezbollah London bomb plot, then ...
https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-sai...t-near-london/

Mossad tipped off UK on Hezbollah bomb plot in London in 2015 ...
https://www.timesofisrael.com/mossad...n-2015-report/

According to a report Sunday by The Daily Telegraph, the Hezbollah plot was part of a wider plan to lay the groundwork for future attacks. It noted foiled Hezbollah operations in Thailand, Cyprus, and New York. All those plots were believed to have targeted Israeli interests around the world.

Iranian-Linked Hezbollah Terrorists Stockpiled Explosives in Secret …
http://www.thetower.org/7401-iranian...-bomb-factory/

Failed London bomb plot exposes Hezbollah's criminal activities in ...
https://thearabweekly.com/failed-lon...ivities-europe

Israeli officials: Mossad tipped UK off in 2015 Hezbollah bomb plot
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...522917,00.html

Israeli officials confirmed Monday that the Mossad intelligence agency provided information that led British law enforcement to thwart a 2015 plot by the Lebanese terror group Hezbollah to attack targets in the UK

Last edited by phma; 06-19-2019 at 10:34 AM..

Old 06-19-2019, 10:12 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Is there a problem ? Growing some excess hair and growling through enlarged fangs ?

The left likes unnamed sources but not Commentary ? We know they like Conspiracies, we have been hearing about their Russian Conspiracies for more that two years ?

Everyone can decide for themselves if its credible !!! Its out there and few ever agree on facts !!!

Like I said it has something 4 everyone !!! Was there a bomb plot ? IDK, first I've heard of it !!!

Did Martha Stewart put it in a pie and the Pope deliver it to London ? Is that where you are going ?

Fascinating !!! I didn't see that in the article but if you say its there I won't argue !!!
If it is not on CNN, it is not true. What were you thinking?

Old 06-19-2019, 10:48 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post

Here's what I had on this over a week ago.

Not a conspiracy...

They likely kept it quiet to get the Iran Nuke Deal done. Seems mentally screwy to seek to get a deal done with a country upon finding out they are logistically planning to bomb a main ally.

Old 06-19-2019, 10:51 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,455,042 times
Just the usual conspiracy drivel. All fake news, good for internet forum filler but will never amount to anything in the real world.

Old 06-19-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Here's what I had on this over a week ago.

Not a conspiracy...

They likely kept it quiet to get the Iran Nuke Deal done. Seems mentally screwy to seek to get a deal done with a country upon finding out they are logistically planning to bomb a main ally.
Thanks for post !!! ^^^^^ I didn't see that thread !!! Good find !!!

I agree Obama wouldn't want it known he was in bed with Iran when they were trying to blow up long standing US ally's !!!

Old 06-19-2019, 11:36 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times
The website the OP references is an absolute joke.

Thread fail.

Old 06-19-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
The website the OP references is an absolute joke.

Thread fail.
Is that your punch line !!! Stand up comedy isn't your forte !!! Try juggling......the truth !!!

Old 06-19-2019, 11:44 AM

24,418 posts, read 23,076,143 times
I hate defending Obama, but the guy couldn't order off a children's menu if he didn't have an army of handlers guiding him through the process and telling him what to get. So he was almost certainly out of the loop on this like everything else.
Not saying that Iran deal wasn't nincompoopery at its finest but don't blame the wrong stooge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies