Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2019, 10:47 AM

59,216 posts, read 27,403,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Just ANOTHER "highly educated" teacher the left wants us to "adore"!.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2019, 11:13 AM

19,837 posts, read 9,402,929 times
IF this is true, the teacher needs to be fired. I can't imagine planting such thoughts in the mind of ANY child -- not to mention the pure falsity of the statement.

Is it any wonder that so many people truly do view some extreme leftists as just plain crazy?!

Old 06-21-2019, 01:14 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,126,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
IF this is true, the teacher needs to be fired. I can't imagine planting such thoughts in the mind of ANY child -- not to mention the pure falsity of the statement.

Is it any wonder that so many people truly do view some extreme leftists as just plain crazy?!
It's Canada. They are heading hard Left as fast Venezuela did!

Old 06-21-2019, 02:16 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,753,162 times
If gender doesn't exist, then males can't oppress females?

Old 06-21-2019, 11:51 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,126,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
If gender doesn't exist, then males can't oppress females?
Absolutely. That's the Democrat quandry: you can't demonize men if "male" is a made up concept

Old 06-21-2019, 11:57 PM

25,856 posts, read 16,555,430 times
Catholic school tuition was the best money I ever spent.

Old 06-22-2019, 12:20 AM

1,300 posts, read 962,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Catholic school tuition was the best money I ever spent.

I'm a liberal atheist and if this anti-science stupidity continues to expand on the far left I might be spending money on Catholic school for my future kid(s) too.

Old 06-22-2019, 01:00 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,406,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
I'm a liberal atheist and if this anti-science stupidity continues to expand on the far left I might be spending money on Catholic school for my future kid(s) too.
Are you saying the Far Lef's anti-science stance may inspire to have your becomes become Catholic? Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiociolliscalves View Post
I'm a Democrat and I'm so tired of people like you. You're ruining the party. Fingers in ears and "La, la, la, la, I can't hear you!" Nothing to see here.

This crap is pervasive. I'm a teacher. This stuff has infected the public school system. Training in this anti-scientific claptrap. "Safe space" training. More anti-scientific, junk psychology piffle. Reparations. "The school-to-prison pipeline" conspiracy theory. "White privilege." It's all toxic and it's all becoming normalized in our societal institutions, from the K-12 education system to universities, to the bureaucracy, to the criminal justice system. You pretending this isn't happening with logical fallacies like the one above isn't helpful. What do you think most normal people think of "Gender is fluid" and reparations and obsessing about race? I'll tell you: they hate it. Look what these identitarian idiots are doing to Biden as we speak. Probably the one guy who can bet Trump and these morons and the willfully ignorant like you are going to hand it to one of the other idiots. Well done.
You are 1 of the few Democrats I have seen on-line (that I recall) who are speaking out against the various stuff you listed. Seriously, I am a Republican with some liberal views but you sound like a Democrat that I WOULD vote for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Nothing to defend, and I am pretty liberal on social issues.

There male and female. And some rare cases of hermaphrodites. But basically male and female.

If Janet wants to "identify" as Jan, the male, who cares. If Johnny now wants to identify as Joan, go for it. But don't tell us that there is gender or sex fluidity. Don't denigrate Jan and Joan for their choices, but don't tell us this is something normal.

Male. Female. Hermaphrodite. Period.
I find interesting with some liberals is they use non-binary gender/sex terms but the moment you say "boy" and "girl", they might deny such terms exist.

Old 06-22-2019, 01:38 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,630,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I believe it.

I am a teacher and I was told that I won't get fired if I slip up, but that I am to NEVER divide kids up by gender...for example I can't have a review game with a boys team and a girls team. I am also to avoid calling a student a boy or a girl.

The reason?

The student may be confused about what gender they belong to and it will cause emotional damage for me to assign a gender to them.

100% happened and that is not much different than what is going on here - the erasing of the genders by liberal SJWs.
How can they implement rules like this and then have separate BOYS and GIRLS restrooms for them to use?

Old 06-22-2019, 08:36 AM

24,438 posts, read 23,103,140 times
Just start calling the teacher " It". " What assignment did the teacher give us? I didn't hear what IT said."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies