Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2019, 09:46 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,852,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Put us (America) on your list of those neglecting to provide children with soap, blankets, and toothbrushes.
Nope. They are not our citizens. We do not owe them so therefore we are not "neglecting" them. You can go to DOllar Tree and load up a semi truck and take it down there and distribute toothpaste and soap if you really want to.

Would I want all children to be provided for? Sure. Do I believe we should keep on providing illegals' children with non necessities? NO.

I am not against providing toothpaste and soap, but we are not neglecting illegals by not doing so.

Old 06-23-2019, 09:48 AM

35,742 posts, read 21,110,055 times
Quote:
What does Jesus say in the Good Book about treatment of children?
Children are a gift from God - Psams 127 3
Do not despise the little ones- Matt 18:10
But they are the meek n humble - psalm 69:32
Defend the alien - deut 10:18
You can figure out the Good Book is about love and compassion if not - missed the point of it all. If I’m crazy then the world is too, because 90% of the world protects children.
Btw they watching too.

Old 06-23-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Did Jesus send out his followers to go feed and clothe all the children?

I'll give you time to look it up.
One apostle tried to stop the kids and he said no - forbid them not ! Let them come - Jesus kinda was all inclusive - it’s understood

Old 06-23-2019, 09:52 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,685,380 times
Quote:
Are we providing them with salt and soda to brush their teeth with? Are they able to bathe in a fresh water lake or stream. Good god man!! These are children!
Still niceties and not necessary to life !!! A lot of the kids have to be taught how to brush their teeth when they come here. They lived for years before that !!!

They crossed the Rio Grand River didn't they ? The kid in the video should have had on a lifejacket !!!
Tooth paste and a bar of soap is the last of his worries !!! Are we supposed to supply that too ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x261b1uCjqk

Old 06-23-2019, 10:10 AM

We are a rich nation and had pride in being the strongest and most benevolent country in the entire world. Our stance has made us untouchable compared to others. This political stance is deteriorating us as a whole. Believe in God or not- He will be the judge in the end. You neither made the world a better place or you are a disgrace to His sorrow.
Not my call, but we throw away enough food and clothe to feed and take care of nation. We send our troops to die and get maimed to help people we never met to save them from oppression. And we are proud and make them our heroes! But when the forsaken cry at our borders now, all of a sudden we despise them because one political leader made them as the scourge of the earth. We don’t address the problem with right laws and corrective measures. We treat them as an evil menacing invasion. I am saddened and really perturbed that this is affecting small children and even newborns.
What has happened to us ?

Old 06-23-2019, 10:13 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,652,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
One apostle tried to stop the kids and he said no - forbid them not ! Let them come - Jesus kinda was all inclusive - it’s understood
So, you claim Jesus send out his followers to feed and clothe children based upon that?

Your reading comprehension is quite lacking.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:15 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,518,479 times
Quote:
What has happened to us ?
We got used up by the world to the extent that we’re now hurting too much ourselves to remain that benevolent nation that you speak of. Americans are historically hugely giving people, but we’ve reached our breaking point in that many of us are doing no better now than the refugees climbing the wall to get in.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, you claim Jesus send out his followers to feed and clothe children based upon that?

Your reading comprehension is quite lacking.
Your understanding of God is lacking - May He enlighten you.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:24 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,852,196 times
Quote:
Children are a gift from God - Psams 127 3
Do not despise the little ones- Matt 18:10
But they are the meek n humble - psalm 69:32
Defend the alien - deut 10:18
You can figure out the Good Book is about love and compassion if not - missed the point of it all. If I’m crazy then the world is too, because 90% of the world protects children.
Btw they watching too.
Good, I agree. So quit advocating ripping them from their mother's womb.

It's quite hypocritical, not to mention ludicrous, to defend the right of an illegal to have soap and toothpaste while fighting tooth and nail for the right to kill our own American unborn. Or any unborn for that matter.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:28 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,652,820 times
Quote:
Your understanding of God is lacking - May He enlighten you.
LOL.

I'm glad He appointed you to judge that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies