Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2019, 06:30 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,012,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Said it before. The DEMS are going to get Trump re-elected. Dont see a landslide tho. I think PA will flip back blue.

Basically all the crazy SJW left stuff being said now to cater to the left Dem base in the primary is going to be replayed 10000000000 times by the GOP. The swing voters are going to look at SJW crazy, hold their nose, and vote for Trump. The devil they know, not the Dem one hat actually managed to be even scarier.

McGovern 2.0
you sound like democrats in early 2016, most people thought trumps hard line rethoric would force the field to the right (which it did) , turned out the voters didnt give a hoot, so maybe the democrat base will surprise you, maybe democrats will rationalize all the crazy swj stuff as just talk for the progressives but no real political feasibility, they certainly have a roadmap.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:31 AM

4,667 posts, read 3,864,415 times
Biden & Sanders are already leading Trump by 10 points in the polls. This gap is only going to increase.

Trump only won because people failed to show up at the polls thinking Hillary would win in a landslide. Now that everyone can see that a crazy person like Trump can actually still win an election, look for big voter turnout & therefore Trump losing. Wisconsin somehow voted for Trump in 2016, but has since turned blue again. Look for other battleground states to do the same.

Enjoy the time you have as Trump as president, Trump fans. I'm actually shocked people somehow claim they like this guy, even on a message board.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:31 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
you sound like democrats in early 2016, most people thought trumps hard line rethoric would force the field to the right (which it did) , turned out the voters didnt give a hoot, so maybe the democrat base will surprise you, maybe democrats will rationalize all the crazy swj stuff as just talk for the progressives but no real political feasibility, they certainly have a roadmap.
They're about to ake the same mistake we did.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:32 AM

24,500 posts, read 17,239,538 times
I wouldn't count on anything yet. The Dems and their media are a wrecking machine of propaganda and it has triggered and brainwashed so many people.

I was with my 9 year old Niece the other day and we saw a picture of Trump. She rolled her eyes and said he is a bad man. I asked her why she feels that way? She didn't know why but she simply doesn't like him. Hmmmm I wonder where she learned that? Did she learn it at school or from watching TV?

I think there are many people out there of voting age that have been bombarded by negative press for so long by the Dems that they agree Trump is a bad man. They don't know why they don't like him they just do.

What is really scary is that over the last couple of debates there is a very good chance that one of those angry disillusioned Bozos up on the stage will be the leader of the free world in 2020.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:36 AM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
These dems are so insane its scary. Not just liberal stupid, I mean CRAZY. I gave Ralph Nader a protest vote since I didn't like Duhbya Bush and a vote for Al Gore was unthinkable. I didn't think he would have made a good POTUS with his leftist views, but he was sane, honest and had integrity and wasn't a sell out. These people are far left of him without half his intelligence, none of his track record of serving the public and are all bat **** crazy.
Trump's a jerk but he isn't in la la land and acrually wants to rebuild America not tear it down. Only a moron would consider voting for anybody on the dem side running.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:37 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Biden & Sanders are already leading Trump by 10 points in the polls. This gap is only going to increase.

Trump only won because people failed to show up at the polls thinking Hillary would win in a landslide. Now that everyone can see that a crazy person like Trump can actually still win an election, look for big voter turnout & therefore Trump losing. Wisconsin somehow voted for Trump in 2016, but has since turned blue again. Look for other battleground states to do the same.

Enjoy the time you have as Trump as president, Trump fans. I'm actually shocked people somehow claim they like this guy, even on a message board.

dont count on the polls being accurate. i will also note that at this time in 2015 trump was behind in the polls, and look where he is now.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:39 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Case of the TDS so early in the morning.
Truth hurts doesn't it.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:43 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I was with my 9 year old Niece the other day and we saw a picture of Trump. She rolled her eyes and said he is a bad man. I asked her why she feels that way? She didn't know why but she simply doesn't like him. Hmmmm I wonder where she learned that? Did she learn it at school or from watching TV?
I didn't like Trump the first moment I saw him on TV back in 2004. Nobody told me to think that way. If anything, his actions as a human being the past four years (tweets, insults, childish temper tantrums, etc) has only reaffirmed my opinion about him.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:45 AM

1,543 posts, read 1,534,131 times
I don't think the Democrats have found the right candidate. Out of the 20, there just doesn't seem to be that candidate that has a "newness" about them.
Four years ago, the republicans had all the "usual" candidates running. Governors, Senators, and politicians with experience were jockeying for positioning, and here comes the reality star out of nowhere and wins the nomination.
The democrats need a similar scenario to happen for them to have a chance at the White House. Hopefully, the future nominee has not entered the race yet.
Trump will win.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:48 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Google executives have already been caught saying they will try to manipulate the election for Dems. And you know the executives at Facebook and Twitter will do the same. Most young voters get their news on social media. Conservatives are being censured everyday.

Our whole entertainment industry and our education system is highly biased left, so it will be a tough road for Trump.
It will all be about voter turnout, and if he doesn’t do something big and effective in declining the illegal immigration crisis, there won’t be the turnout he needs.
lol here we go with the conspiracies.. when Trump is actually possibly meddling with a foreign country to help him in power..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies