Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2019, 05:47 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Two things - (1) she is not (yet) running for public office, but you and others still feel the need to trash her. And I think I know why. (2) She is a woman, and if she does run for office, all other woman MUST vote for her because of that "v" thingie. Them's the rules you folks established in 2016 or have you forgotten that?

Thanks for playing
So that’s a no for you listing her qualifications?? your not even trying to play.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:11 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Two things - (1) she is not (yet) running for public office, but you and others still feel the need to trash her. And I think I know why. (2) She is a woman, and if she does run for office, all other woman MUST vote for her because of that "v" thingie. Them's the rules you folks established in 2016 or have you forgotten that?

Thanks for playing
You remain a misogynist, who is continuing to fail to answer the simple question you were asked, which is to provide examples of Ivanka Trump's qualifications for her position other than being her father's favorite child out of the five he fathered with 3 different women.

As for the other idiocy, I won't bother to respond to that degree of stupidity, other than to repeat the fact that when GOPers believe they are entitled to tell Lefties what they think, they always, always get it wrong.

Old 07-06-2019, 09:06 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
Orange man elected.
Orange family not elected.
But then, again, I've already seen people unable to accept this simple, straightforward, easily provable - wait for it - fact.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand your point.

Surely you're not saying that we shouldn't be scrutinizing Trump's family? He's indulging in nepotism on an unprecedented scale, which would make it relevant, even if it weren't that they are ignorant inexperienced corrupt people in over their heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
rather have Ivanka representing me than Hillary Clinton.
Really? You'd rather have a totally inexperienced novice - I'm guessing she doesn't even have the fashion expertise to actually design and make a dress, much less work in world affairs - who's been coasting on her family name and money, vs. someone who has spent a lifetime in various aspects of public service, and is one of the most credentialed American women around? I feel sorry for the way your bias blinds you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Ivanka is not dumb. This seems to be where they are heading on this.
Is she being over-pushed? yep
Trump is doing 3 things
1) Trump brand
2) Using her for image
3) Pushing her for future endeavors.
3a) Legacy

You do not see Tiffany much for example.
You're correct about Tiffany, but that's because she's relatively estranged from the core Trump family. That may turn out to be lucky for her.

Last edited by Clarallel; 07-06-2019 at 09:20 PM..

Old 07-06-2019, 10:54 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,285,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand your point.

Surely you're not saying that we shouldn't be scrutinizing Trump's family? He's indulging in nepotism on an unprecedented scale, which would make it relevant, even if it weren't that they are ignorant inexperienced corrupt people in over their heads.

Really? You'd rather have a totally inexperienced novice - I'm guessing she doesn't even have the fashion expertise to actually design and make a dress, much less work in world affairs - who's been coasting on her family name and money, vs. someone who has spent a lifetime in various aspects of public service, and is one of the most credentialed American women around? I feel sorry for the way your bias blinds you.

You're correct about Tiffany, but that's because she's relatively estranged from the core Trump family. That may turn out to be lucky for her.

Indeed, Tiffany may be the only Trump (besides Barron) who stays out of prison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies