Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Crush the subversives using the full force of the US government against them
yes 57 77.03%
no 17 22.97%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 02:41 PM

16,117 posts, read 6,873,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/...olorado-video/

If the Democrats keep this up, we're going to have Civil War II.

Here we go again. Children at the front of stupidity.
Proof Positive that the human brain is not fully developed until the age of 26.
One more reason why the voting age should be raised .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2019, 04:20 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,644,849 times
Every year my home own gets over run with non citizen worker. Mostly Mexican but Central Amarican as well. When I say over run I mean it. Thousands. This happens in later August every year. Harvest time for the farms. Garlic and onions. They hang out in town, wall to wall in front of every business and town and county building . The court house steps are quite popular. Walking in large groups down the sidewalks, trying to be all that, blocking traffic, and interfering with businesses. They only spend money in the bars and the grocery stores. Mainly the ethnic market down town.

A large number that show up don't actually land jobs. But that doesn't keep them from taking over the streets in town. They do certainly start all kinds of trouble and town gets turned upside down. However the local cops though they might haul groups off they get turned loose straight away with a warning. The farms that employ them are owned by some big money and the owners call the shots in local government.

That said this is where I have animosity to the Republican party. Good die hard Republicans all these farm owners have destroyed my home. Bringing these "laborers" ( many of who are NOT there for farm work) in droves into the valley. As many as 20% will not leave when the harvest is over. They far outnumber the indigeonous population now and the school is now well over 70-75 % Hispanic many of whom don't even speak English taxing the school budget for teachers and interpreters.Not to mention the hospital cost. Amongst ...other..things.

The big farms are to blame for this. Secure in their huge estates gated with guards the owners don't care what happens to we low born types who have to live with the less than desirable elements that stay after harvest. Slinging and muling for the meth trade. Republicans dump them on us and Democrats defend them being able to stay.

They are NOT poor oppressed "asylum seekers" looking for the American dream. They are criminals and low lifes. ICE could have a field day in my hometown. They could (and should) arrest and deport thousands. But in my entire life I have never seen ICE or CBP in the valley. Not once for any reason. So, to be fair it's not all on the Dems. The Pubs and their big money (oh..one of the big money farmers is a Dem) brought this verminous horde into our community and the Dems fight for them to be able to stay. They set up shop moving major weight and slinging in the community and still draw bennys in health care and SNAP and just carry on. Most of the women who stay have kids so financial aid also flows. And the kids go to school and get free lunch of course.

Would I care a whit if ICE came in and broke up these "families?" I would sleep like a baby my mind at ease. We get it from both ends out here. Two party hammer meet community nail. In reality it seems we have no "immigration policy." Trump is the first president In my lifetime to even try to do something with the border and I approve. I have zero sympathy for the would be illegals stuck in detention camps nor do I give a care about them being overcrowded and uncomfortable. They should have stayed home. Since we border CA we get a lot of the overflow from there as well.

Reno has a serious problem with Hispanic gangs now. You don't go to certain areas of town if your other than Hispanic now and even then you better be flying the right colors. Meth is still king but heroin and fentanyl are growing as have illegal pills.And it's these poor oppressed seekers of a better life who are holding the reins. I fear that nationwide it is to late for action that will make an appreciable difference. There's o many now who have been set loose and they are dug in. And defended by the sanctuary policies and supportive federal legislators.

I became an Independent better than 25 years ago for a reason. I didn't vote for Trump or HRC in 2016 but I will throw down for Trump this go. At least he's doing something I can get behind.

Old 07-14-2019, 04:44 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,940,064 times
Well, that's one way to push people away from supporting your cause. Good job shooting yourself in the foot, protesters. Keep it up.

Old 07-14-2019, 05:28 PM

63,006 posts, read 29,194,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Well, that's one way to push people away from supporting your cause. Good job shooting yourself in the foot, protesters. Keep it up.
These same types of idiots did the same thing a few years ago when they were marching in our streets supporting illegal aliens all the while carrying the Mexican flag.

Old 07-14-2019, 05:37 PM

31,083 posts, read 22,117,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
How funny that the Mexican flag would be raised when most of those in the detention centers are Central Americans. Stupid is as stupid does.
That's what I was thinking? The people in the detentions centers were probably scratching there heads saying "stupid Gringos, think we are Mexicans"

Old 07-14-2019, 06:04 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,366,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
That's what I was thinking? The people in the detentions centers were probably scratching there heads saying "stupid Gringos, think we are Mexicans"
I dont think loyalty to a particular nation takes precedence over their racial identity and inclusion as mesoamericans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerica

When you cut away the BS you see they will feel as one against caucasians in the united states.

Old 07-14-2019, 07:58 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,401,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
No it isn't !!! Its criminal trespass !!! It could also be, and maybe more correctly be, Criminal Tampering !!!
The trespassers have a defense but let them prove it in court, if they can !!!

Criminal Trespass Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
https://definitions.uslegal.com/c/criminal-trespass/

Criminal Tampering Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/c/criminal-tampering/

yes its all of them but its still freedom of speech, the flag is freedom of speech, him crossing your sidewalk a different story

Old 07-14-2019, 10:13 PM

31,083 posts, read 22,117,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
I dont think loyalty to a particular nation takes precedence over their racial identity and inclusion as mesoamericans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerica

When you cut away the BS you see they will feel as one against caucasians in the united states.
People are tribal, and Dems decided they wanted to attach the moniker "POC" to anyone that is not white, male, or Christian as a boogy man. You can be a white male, but your only ok if your a Democrat. They even refer to Caucasian Muslims, as "POC"?? Hell, they still try to pass off Borak O'Farrakhan as a peaceful man

Old 07-14-2019, 11:00 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,644,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
People are tribal, and Dems decided they wanted to attach the moniker "POC" to anyone that is not white, male, or Christian as a boogy man. You can be a white male, but your only ok if your a Democrat. They even refer to Caucasian Muslims, as "POC"?? Hell, they still try to pass off Borak O'Farrakhan as a peaceful man

It's ...interesting. The leftists LOVE o play the race card, blather abut inclusion and equality, but do hey actually realize how much they are dividing us further and further? They whip things up and get Blacks hating Whites, Hispanics hating Blacks, Whites hating Hispanics and lets not even get into gender and sexual orientation.

Sheesh according to the leftists Whites need to hate themselves for being White. And all his is going to unite our nation? Talk about tribal. Just about everyone of every color and persuasion has struck the war post. Now just identifying as American has groups of illegals and even fellow citizens hating you.

It's entirely out of hand. Now we're at this point where illegals feel so entitled that they are ripping down the American flag and running up the National colors of Mexico. LOL, which will cause problems with the Central and South American Hispanics who will want equal recognition, and the Somalis, Nigerians, Middle Easterners, and whatever other groups identify as POC. What?! You think Mexicans are special?! What a mess.

Old 07-14-2019, 11:13 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,366,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
It's ...interesting. The leftists LOVE o play the race card, blather abut inclusion and equality, but do hey actually realize how much they are dividing us further and further? They whip things up and get Blacks hating Whites, Hispanics hating Blacks, Whites hating Hispanics and lets not even get into gender and sexual orientation.

Sheesh according to the leftists Whites need to hate themselves for being White. And all his is going to unite our nation? Talk about tribal. Just about everyone of every color and persuasion has struck the war post. Now just identifying as American has groups of illegals and even fellow citizens hating you.

It's entirely out of hand. Now we're at this point where illegals feel so entitled that they are ripping down the American flag and running up the National colors of Mexico. LOL, which will cause problems with the Central and South American Hispanics who will want equal recognition, and the Somalis, Nigerians, Middle Easterners, and whatever other groups identify as POC. What?! You think Mexicans are special?! What a mess.
Theres a thread on being triggered from people speaking spanish. In it Im arguing that promoting english speaking only leads to unity, equality, cohesiveness and homogeny in our communities. Promoting immigranta be able to speak spanish only leads to discrimination, segregation, division, and even affects things like public safety when citizens and first responders cannot communicate in emergencies.
This is a case where those pretending to be politically correct are anything but.
Whenever anyone condemns me for not condoning illegal immigrants who refuse to assimilate and dont bother learning a word of english before they get here Im gonna bring all that up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies