Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Crush the subversives using the full force of the US government against them
yes 57 77.03%
no 17 22.97%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 11:02 PM

3,656 posts, read 3,797,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
This sort of thing was never seen because Obama loved illegals and we had an open border. Trump can manage the border just fine if the dippy Dems and nitwit libs would stop putting up roadblocks at every turn. Trumps been the only President in decades that actually wants to stop the gravy train .
Yeah. But, not as many wanted to come to the US when Obama was prez. Now the US is looking like "the land of opportunity" again.

It's President Trump's fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2019, 11:07 PM

17,585 posts, read 14,759,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
No they aren't trying to completely replace the American Flag. They were protesting the existing immigration policies and chose at this one place to make a statement by changing the flag.

It isn't a declaration of war.

Oh, JFC.

How many times have people planted their flag as a symbol of conquering? Other countries. A mountain. The moon.

Those numb nuts wanted a visual of Mexico overthrowing America. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Old 07-13-2019, 11:09 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,535,466 times
They should have used water cannons to get them off of there. Then arrested and deported them.

Old 07-14-2019, 03:43 AM

2,924 posts, read 1,998,961 times
Haven't seen anyone mention this but Mexicans have been taking down the U.S. flag and either replacing it with the Mexican flag, or putting the Mexican flag above the American flag which they are also turning upside down. This happens particularly at high schools in states like California.

It's important to remember that Mexicans have had a mantra for generations that they were going to take back the SW U.S. by flooding it with "numbers, numbers". It's worked out better than they could have ever imagined, as we could have anywhere from 20-50 million Mexicans throughout this country. Now we are also being flooded with Central Americans, and Africans are also on their way in large numbers.

Mexicans have always hated our government and our people, especially whites. They flood communities to make them their own, to replace us. I listened to a young black man on C-span's Washington Journal not long ago complaining about what Mexicans were doing in his part of California, they were burning the cars of blacks to try getting them to move out of the neighborhoods they live in.

A couple years go heard a white man call in to the same show saying how nice he thought it was when Mexicans moved into his neighborhood at first because they came for work and could make a living. He then went on to talk about all the evil they were doing, sexually harassing the neighborhood women, trashing properties, not learning English, committing crimes, violent acts, etc.. Towards the end of his call his voice had gotten high pitched, you could tell he was at the end of his rope with it all. A couple weeks later an elderly black woman called in describing what happened when Mexicans flooded her community in California. She was at the end of her rope also, describing how everything was in Spanish, including signs on storefronts, said she couldn't function in her community any longer.

Democrats need to call and email their elected leaders to get them to properly address this issue. They are the main hurdle but too many Republicans are as well. The writing is on the wall, the illegals are going to be granted amnesty unless our citizens stand up in large numbers united against it by expressing our expectations they send illegals back to their native lands and do not allow them to stay. Democrats should be as concerned about this as much as Republicans and stop looking at illegals and their offspring as future Democrat voters. The illegals are not loyal to this country, they came here to replace us.

Last edited by OhioJB; 07-14-2019 at 03:59 AM..

Old 07-14-2019, 04:08 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,902,612 times
The left likes to suddenly use terms like traitors and Treason. Well here you have such acts by the left.

Old 07-14-2019, 04:15 AM

18,077 posts, read 27,533,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So you think that only American citizens would do that? Illegal aliens wouldn't?
Not sure I understand your question.

Some illegal aliens come here to earn under the table cash, drive cars without insurance, don't pay taxes, don't assimilate, don't have a problem signing up for Medicaid and welfare and food stamps, receive it and send their money back "home" and make their Democrat constituency very happy.

So what was your question?

Old 07-14-2019, 05:37 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,105,348 times
That was a stupid move on their part but let’s not forget that there is no reason for the current treatment of those in detention centers in the USA of 2019.

This country is going on a bad road between the Fascists on the Ultra Right and the Communist on the Ultra Left. Both Parties catering to there extreme wings because of their power in the primaries is sickening.

There is a reason that Independents are growing at a faster rate, we need open primaries to get rid of the crazies on both sides.

Old 07-14-2019, 06:58 AM

24,600 posts, read 17,350,035 times
What do these protesters ultimately want?

They are weekend social justice warriors. I want to see them put their money where their mouths are. I want them to reach into their pockets and hand the "migrants" everything they need. I want them to open their doors to invite a family or 2 into their homes to provide them everything they need.

It would keep the Government from reaching into my pocket digging deep for more and more tax money to fund this "migrant" nonsense.

Old 07-14-2019, 07:01 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,667,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yep, it's an invasion at this point. And the Democrats are complicit in it.

After seeing this incident it's just this simple for me. These are not "protesters". They are a pack of parasite illegals aliens who want to make here like their country of origin yet they feel we owe them something. Like health care, financial assistance, food, and all the benefits of a legal citizen when they just walked in without so much as a by your leave. They offer nothing, contribute nothing and demand everything.

Now they tear down our flag, deface it and run it back up upside down, and run the Mexican rag up?! They all need to be sent back to wherever they came from. They don't and never have wanted to be Americans. Obviously their loyalties lie in Mexico or whatever Central American cesspool they came from. And there are very loud politicians and citizens who lick their boots and spew all sorts of sympathy and advocate for just opening our borders and letting hordes of these vermin in en masse.

And the Mexicans and such have all manner of others like Middle Easterners, Africans, and even Russians and other Eastern Europeans mixed in. Oh yea, and these leftist nut jobs would have us all believe these are all poor, oppressed, abused and starving asylum seekers. No. They are parasitical invaders. I just can't wrap my head around these people who think we should be hugging these usurpers and throwing money and perks at them.

Real American citizens in need and who have actually contributed, paid large amounts of money into Social Security and state programs and actually belong here take a back seat to these illegals who just walk in, put their hands out, say they don't speak English and DEMAND a translator (even if they do speak English) and these leftist hand wringers hand them the moon and stars. It's ridiculous beyond measure that illegal aliens have more rights and priveleges than real citizens. Veterans, disabled people and sick people who have no money or resources starve, sleep on the ground and die while these illegals get fat and hold we and our country in ultimate contempt. All the while being fawned over by these pandering lunatics like AOC, Kamalla Harris, Gilibrand and ALL the democratic presidential hopefuls and all the groups that support them.

The anger that welled up in me seeing these verminous blood suckers disgracing our flag and running up that red white green and gold swatch of toilet scrubbing rag up I cannot put into civil and proper words. US citizens need to turn out in droves and stop this nonsense ricky tick go. We cannot just stand by and watch this any more. I can easily see some major and violent confrontations coming. And these sanctuary cities and now whole states need to seriously ...rethink..their positions. They have let these invasive blood suckers in with impunity en masse with hugs and kisses and we are seeing the results. In no uncertain terms.

GO ICE.

Old 07-14-2019, 07:53 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,667,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
It looks like you just don't get it!

I will try this one more time. They are trying to replace American flag with foreign national flag. If that is not declaration of war, I don't know what is. These protesters certainly declared war.

Why do you think Mexican government wants nothing to do with it? LOL If it is the Mexican government removed the American flag and replaced American flag with Mexician flag, that means they declared war with the U.S.

These protesters = domestic enemies. Too damned bad that you cannot see it.

"Protesters" have done things like this quite a few times before. This particular act seems to be the straw with the proverbial camel for a lot of people. It sure has been for me. I'm more than fed up to the gills. These sanctuary city leaders are spewing their bilge as are those who support these sanctuary policies making my POd meter peg and seeing these illegals and their supporters disgracing our flag and running up the Mexican colors like this just angers me beyond proper words.

I'm fighting mad to be certain and I believe that we citizens who are loyal to our country and our flag need to turn out in serious numbers to stop acts like this and put these parasites in their place. I can see judicious violence coming. I fully expected that these illegals and their supporters here would be starting riots and other violent and provocative acts over these ICE operations. It doesn't take a PhD in human behavior to have predicted that.

When I went out yesterday I was carrying my gun. I'm not going to get jumped by a pack of "protesters" with no means to defend myself. And unfortunately we have a lot of illegals here. Despite that fact I don't think we will see to many problems but I'm not taking any chances. It pays to expect the unexpected.

As to this particular incident being an act of war I suppose it can be seen that way, but that has to be in proper context. War is a very serious term for me. It involves massive bloodshed and judicious mayhem. This act is certainly provocative and a challenge to our national sovereignty by citizens of another country and treasonous minded supporters but it falls short of actual war. But a good old fashioned donnybrook was certainly called for. These illegals and their hand wringing and pandering supporters surely need a good beat down to impress on them that this is still the USA. Not Mexico. And it doesn't require military action to accomplish that. It could possibly be described as a militia action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies