Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2019, 08:58 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Wow. The right-wing blogosphere has dialed the hate up to eleven, haven't they?
It's only right that with all of Om...um, ELMI'S antisemitism that a smite is the one digging into her fraudulent past. Karma is a b****, as they say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2019, 09:01 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
I hear she married her brother to skirt immigration laws. A DNA test should be performed.

Old 07-19-2019, 09:04 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Wow. The right-wing blogosphere has dialed the hate up to eleven, haven't they?
Oh what an obedient little progressive you are. People are having a reasonable conversation here and you come along with absolutely nothing topical to add, you just had to drop off a group insult using the term “hate” in one of the silliest misuses of the word seen here *today*.

Old 07-19-2019, 09:04 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Allegations about Omar’s marriage to her brother have been around for several years. Both the AP and Minneapolis Star traced the source of original allegations to social media.

David Steinberg cites multiple unnamed sources in Minneapolis.

An allegation that appears credible is not the same thing as being proven credible.

Just two days ago, Trump said “ There’s a lot of talk about the fact she was married to her brother. I know nothing about it”.

POTUS has the full and unlimited resources of the CIA, FBI and SS at his disposal. He alone is in the best position to either confirm allegations or refute them.

Instead, Trump is repeating gossip and covering himself with the “ I know nothing about it remark”.

That is as curious as the original allegations, she married her brother.
It is curious that he hasn't publicly instructed those agencies to get to the bottom of this.
It's not like he's adverse to these sorts of investigations.

For what reaason(s) could he be reticent to do so?

Old 07-19-2019, 09:07 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Her own party would like to be rid of her, the same with AOC, and this could be used to force her from office. Both of them. Fraudulent immigration? She can't stay in office and both she and AOC will be laughingstocks on the immigration issue.

Old 07-19-2019, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
It is curious that he hasn't publicly instructed those agencies to get to the bottom of this.
It's not like he's adverse to these sorts of investigations.

For what reaason(s) could he be reticent to do so?

I wouldn’t think that discussion about an investigation would be too public. For all we know an official investigation is happening now.

I’ll be the first to mock myself if this all turns out to be hogwash, but it’s an undeniably interesting mystery for now.

Old 07-19-2019, 09:15 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I wouldn’t think that discussion about an investigation would be too public. For all we know an official investigation is happening now.

I’ll be the first to mock myself if this all turns out to be hogwash, but it’s an undeniably interesting mystery for now.
Yeah, no. Subtlety is not Trump's MO.
Announcing an investigation would be the quickest way to neutralize her, would it not?

And yet...

Old 07-19-2019, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Yeah, no. Subtlety is not Trump's MO.
Announcing an investigation would be the quickest way to neutralize her, would it not?

And yet...
Hahaha ... you *do* have a good point here.

I think it will take someone besides Trump however to neutralize her. She could light his hair on fire and he would be vivisectioned for saying another word about her.

Old 07-19-2019, 09:22 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
It says a lot about people in Minnesota that elect this garbage. Marxist states have Marxist representation I guess.
I think it has a lot to do with the 10s of thousands of Somalis in the Minneapolis area. Therein is the problem's real source and the genius behind making that happen earned the blame.

Old 07-19-2019, 09:24 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
What is going to take to get her removed? I'm not asking rhetorically, I'm genuinely interested in what we have to do to remove her from office.

Anyone know?
Facts and the truth. So far all they have on her are innuendo, out right lies, and conspiracy theories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies