Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 04:19 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
^^^^^ So says someone who has been living in Canada for 40+ years.
Sorry I must have missed the forum rule where it says this forum is only for Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2019, 04:20 AM

5,983 posts, read 2,236,544 times
Some of you really want to live in a dictatorship. Good luck America.

Old 07-22-2019, 04:22 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,010,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Hatred of our founding, hatred of our founders, hatred of our history and hatred of our Constitution is hatred of America.
Doesn't mention America. Delusional deplorables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs92-b6Ot3Y

Old 07-22-2019, 04:38 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
WANTING to improve our Government is NOT "Hating America"

I nominate this for "Best Thread Title of the Year." It's the first thread title I've seen in a long time that it is 100% accurate without half-truths or other partisan spin.
Of course the title is true. But it shows us why we don't judge a book by the cover.

The half truth and partisan spin is that the OP is suggesting the squad want to improve the US Government.

Old 07-22-2019, 04:49 AM

2014 Tweet= Trump hates America.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...067648?lang=en

Old 07-22-2019, 04:59 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
You are fighting a losing battle to defend anti-semitic, anti-American bigots, and playing right into Donald John Trump's hands. Good job and carry on.

Cortez' and Omar's approval ratings are 33% and 25%, respectively:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...pular-than-ice

That is exactly a third and a quarter of Americas that support them. Others have posted a poll that shows that 91% of Americans disapprove of Ilan Omar.

We have heard what they say, and how they have said it, and we know what they think of us. YOU are not going to define this. They are now the face of the democrat party, and it is going to stay that way. And Trump is going to laugh all the way to re-election

Well, as far as the "approval rating" of those two ladies, I don't see any significance in them having any rating at all, be it good or bad. How about every other Senator or Congress person, what are their ratings.

What I see in this group of 4 young ladies are enthusiastic , ready to roll up their sleeves and work, different from the status quo, freshmen, who are not just going to sit back and do nothing all day, like many of their fellow politicians. I find it refreshing to see them actually not just being bumps on a log, and willing to take risks to get things done.

They also terrorize Trump, and that makes me like them even more !

Old 07-22-2019, 05:24 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw

Hating America is the norm on the left, the default position even among establishment liberals, at least since 2008.

Last edited by The Dark Enlightenment; 07-22-2019 at 05:32 AM..

Old 07-22-2019, 05:41 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
The problem is that many of these people, such as the so-called Squad of women do not want to improve the country, but destroy the country as we've known it. If people truly want to correct for past justices of the Democrats, I suggest they bring suit against the party and hopefully do away with that scourage once and for all.

Old 07-22-2019, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Well, as far as the "approval rating" of those two ladies, I don't see any significance in them having any rating at all, be it good or bad. How about every other Senator or Congress person, what are their ratings.

What I see in this group of 4 young ladies are enthusiastic , ready to roll up their sleeves and work, different from the status quo, freshmen, who are not just going to sit back and do nothing all day, like many of their fellow politicians. I find it refreshing to see them actually not just being bumps on a log, and willing to take risks to get things done.

They also terrorize Trump, and that makes me like them even more !

Agree. They represent the people of their district. They don't represent my region/state. I'd expect that they'd take the message from their constituents to Washington DC and have to answer to them in one way or another (election, feedback).

They're four voices in 250 DEMS in Congress. No more, no less.

But Trump's strategy is to raise them up for his own political purposes causing a rift in our nation.

Making American worse, not better.

Old 07-22-2019, 05:51 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Agree. They represent the people of their district. They don't represent my region/state. I'd expect that they'd take the message from their constituents to Washington DC and have to answer to them in one way or another (election, feedback).

They're four voices in 250 DEMS in Congress. No more, no less.

But Trump's strategy is to raise them up for his own political purposes causing a rift in our nation.

Making American worse, not better.

If raising them up is bad,
tell them to shut up, or stop running down the US and problem solve !!!
They want attention to get their destructive ideas into policy and they're getting it !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies