Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 05:30 PM

159 posts, read 61,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Yeah, its depressing.

Most of the liberal establishment like Vox and Huffpo think they are standing against global atrocities by they just end up enforcing imperial authority.

When Assad was the good guy they were quiet, now they make noise. Same with MbS, they stand against tyrants once it becomes the best economic position.

They're not fighting against evil, they are just enforcing power, if they cared they would be equally indigent when the rest of the candidates refused to call out Obama's support for a civil war all the way back in 2011.
The social justice industry supports the American global hegemony and don't want America to loose its place as a global dominance. Social justice types don't really want to see the dismantling of American hegemony. It's so bad that AOC voted for more funding of the Americansl military machine. How progressive is that? You can't make this stuff up! Lol.

https://youtu.be/6cInesGb4h0

Problem with some of the candidates running for President is that tulsi gabbard is that she is a female and is not woke and is not part of the establishment. She will not get support from corporate dems and those of the woke sjw crowd. Same for bettigueg, and even Andrew yang. Every other candidate is either establishment, or try to be woke like Bernie, or a mix of both like kamala.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2019, 05:46 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
OMG Those hens.

Old 08-01-2019, 05:53 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,903,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
Anyone who goes against the military industrial complex is going to get attacked by the establishment.
And anyone who criticizes AIPAC and the Jewish lobby, too.

Old 08-01-2019, 06:05 PM

4,344 posts, read 2,236,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
OMG Those hens.
I was just typing my reply that I'd rather be slowly and painfully be pecked to death by chickens than be subjected to watching and listening to those cackling hens.

Old 08-01-2019, 06:12 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,013,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Kamala Harris's campaign says that Gabbard is controlled by Russians. (yeah it has to be seen to be believed)

Kamala Harris Campaign Blames Russia for Humiliation by Tulsi Gabbard
Tulsi laid an extreme smackdown on Kamala last night. Video snippet here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ord/ar-AAF9r73

I thought that Kamala did use her lawyer-fu pretty well to respond, but if you listen to her, she didn't address ANY of what Tulsi alleged. And the allegations are factual.

Tulsi scored a direct hit. That's why they are going crazy w/ allegations of Russian control and such. I heard a country preacher once say, 'if you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, which one cries out? It's the one that has gotten hit!"

I've bring waiting for one of the candidates to bring up the record of Harris as prosecutor. I may just have found my candidate in this execrable Democratic field.

Old 08-01-2019, 06:14 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
uh... what?

I haven't been paying attention and I don't like jumping on a bandwagon.
Gillibrand's attack on Biden got more flack, more condemnation, more attention on The View and other media outlets.

While annoyed by Gabbard's attack of Harris-- that was nothing compared to Gillibrand going after beloved Biden.

Old 08-01-2019, 06:19 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Tulsi Gabbard is a poster child for many in today's military-- bragging and comparing notes. Neener neener I served, you didn't. Neener neener my service was better than yours...

Give me a break. I guess she doesn't know anything about The Greatest Generation, who didn't run around comparing notes and patting themselves on the back because they served--they served their country with humility.

TG is as "woke" a liberal as you'll get. But it was her strutting use of the term "chicken hawk" which put that swaggering dame at the top of my chit list.

Old 08-01-2019, 06:22 PM

30,273 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan...russian-stooge

And surprise, McCain defends her.

Its interesting, she was on the show and they never told her their true feelings. But most likely they gained these opinions from listening to Brooklyn media attack her incessantly.

The truth is they don't care about Syria or the position her dad had on the LGBTQ community. They only care about keeping the democratic party as an elite group of members with a consensus on globalism, global hegemony, and international trade.

Syrian refugees will never live in their neighborhoods but they will give corporate America more labor and justify the destruction of their home country.

They liked Assad and his family when they were against Iraq in the gulf war and during the torture regime of Bush. Now DC intellects think he should be gone as they want an 'open' democracy that is easily manipulated.

They don't care about the people he killed, or else they wouldn't lie about Tulsi's position on Assad or that she did admit he was a war criminal. Its just an irrelevant question that distracts people from why US hegemony is so necessary for peace in the middle east.
The attacks on Tulsi Gabbard are all part of the far left's plan:

https://twitter.com/WajahatAli/statu...85669747949573

They don't want her as president - while she acts weird on some topics, she's right on in others - and the far left doesn't want anything remotely near reality.

Old 08-01-2019, 06:31 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
I don't know anyone who watches that stupid show.

Old 08-01-2019, 06:34 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Of all the democrats running, I would have to vote for Tulsi Gabbard. She Opposed, Obama on Libya, Syria and want's us the hell out of Afghanistan. Those things alone make her likable.

She is a vet thats another bonus point.

She isn't Biden, Warren or Harris. more bonus points.

The View doesn't like her. If anything that alone makes her the best choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies