Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2019, 09:11 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,414,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
If Trump doesn't tone down his inflammatory racist language, he will be complicit in these acts of domestic terrorism.
By racist, you mean hold a rational view that people should enter our country legally.

What about the leftwing guy who watched Rachel Maddow and tried to kill Republican politicians.

hey that's not big deal. republicans are the devil and racist, the liberal explained.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:11 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,280,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
If Trump doesn't tone down his inflammatory racist language, he will be complicit in these acts of domestic terrorism.
Clearly, he already is. History will remember. And all these Trumpers will insist it was only because he was "better than Hillary".

Old 08-04-2019, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Clearly, he already is. History will remember. And all these Trumpers will insist it was only because he was "better than Hillary".
History isn't Democrat race baiting.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:12 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,280,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
By racist, you mean hold a rational view that people should enter our country legally.

What about the leftwing guy who watched Rachel Maddow and tried to kill Republican politicians.

hey that's not big deal. republicans are the devil and racist, the liberal explained.
President Maddow? Even I don't like the sound of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
History isn't Democrat race baiting.
No, it's become racist Republicans killing people.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:13 AM

Trump's never called for violence against minorities or illegal immigrants.

Try to associate him with this registered Democrat is a smear.

Saying that we need a wall so that we can vet who enters the country is not a racist position. Liberals want to make it racist because race baiting is their main political strategy.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:13 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,905,698 times
Pete Buttigieg is right Trump has made his bed.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post

No, it's become racist Republicans killing people.

Says the party of abortion which kills a ton of black people.

But we are the racists....

I've got a feeling most white racists like black babies being aborted.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:17 AM

27,664 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Pete Buttigieg is right Trump has made his bed.
This bed’s been in prep for decades. You’re seeing another symptom.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
We are under attack by white nationalists.

And, hey, thought Trump's Muslim Ban was to protect us from Terrorists.

Looks like it is another Failed Trump Policy.

We need a ban on White Nationalists.
Trump's immigration policy can only deal with immigrants, not people already here. Your point could not be more illogical.

What politician can stop an shooting before it happens.

So you think it is a good idea to flood the country with people from countries with a lot of Islamic terrorism?

I think the families of the 50 victims of the night club shooting in Orlando might disagree with you. And the familes of the 911 victims.

Wasn't that 3000 people who died at hands of Islamic terrorism?

Hey but no big deal b/c you want to call Trump and GOP racist.

Trump and GOP is not minimizing what this shooter did, your party minimizes Islamic terrorism.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:19 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
What you have to do is take most of what some "posters" post on here with the understanding that they have an agenda. That agenda can be either to support Trump, regardless of whatever vile, ugly thing he does, or, perhaps some of them are on a quota basis and will not get paid unless they post so many of these types of things per day. Personally, I suspect, more and more, it is the latter. When you see certain members who post 20 threads per day, all designed to cause a rift between we Americans, it does make you wonder.

I heard a very interesting analogy on PBS the other day, from a very intelligent man. He said (and I paraphrase somewhat) " Let's imagine, for a minute that the Russians want to defeat an enemy, and they found a way to do it very cheaply. All they had to do was spread information on the internet that would make people on the left and right begin shooting at each other. They would not have to fire a single shot and we would do their dirty work for them."

That made so much sense to me. Never, ever, have I seen this level of hatred and division in this country. Even family members at each other's throats because they have opposite views on politics and subjects like immigration. From what I can see, the Russians are doing a bang up job and we are imploding from within.
BINGO!

Our intelligence agencies and myriad current and former leaders of those agencies have been warning us about this and explaining this to us for years. The Mueller report lays it out clearly. The current FBI Director repeatedly discusses it. Baffling why so many refuse to believe we are under attack and dismiss any mention of it by calling it a hoax.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.