Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2019, 09:20 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,407,951 times

Advertisements

Not a gun-owner, but we are in need of changing some of many laws on both the state- and federal-levels. Now how we make it so that those laws are not too vague or too specific is a valid concern.

By the number of victims, 9/11 was the worst case of terrorism ever on American soil and it was committed by radical Muslims. By frequency, White supremacists are the worst type of domestic terrorists.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:22 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,424,542 times
Most mass shootings don't have anything to do with white supremacy.

that's the leftwing spin because they want to call trump a racist and responsible for it.

Everyday you hear liberals call for the assasination of Trump and anti-fa leftwing goons violently attack Trump voters including minority Trump voters.

the left has no problem with this.

when has a leftwing politician ever criticized anti-fa and BLM for violence.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:24 AM

35,755 posts, read 21,118,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Whether that’s true or not. One thing you don’t do is fuel the situation to make things worse.
It irresponsible and reckless!
He found this where ?? Manifestó in his own private hands?

Old 08-04-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
BINGO!

Our intelligence agencies and myriad current and former leaders of those agencies have been warning us about this and explaining this to us for years. The Mueller report lays it out clearly. The current FBI Director repeatedly discusses it. Baffling why so many refuse to believe we are under attack and dismiss any mention of it by calling it a hoax.

Mueller seemed to be senile but we should defer to his report...

Old 08-04-2019, 09:27 AM

42,867 posts, read 26,361,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Except you are claiming Trump has opposed legal immigration.

It isn't true and yet you made the claim. I could link 50 plus campaign rallies when he talked about the big beautiful door in the wall.

You like throwing around the word racist for anybody who doesn't have your leftwing views.

When we had prevalent racism in this county, Democrats were the party in power.
Let's put it this way, he only wants the big beautiful door to open for white people. Do you need proof of that?

Quote:
According to the aide, when the group came to discussing immigration from Africa, Trump asked why America would want immigrants from "all these $hithole countries" and that the U.S. should have more people coming in from places like Norway. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ations-n836946
Quote:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d6b15373680b

Old 08-04-2019, 09:28 AM

47,010 posts, read 26,069,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
That is such a reckless and irresponsible statement to make. Basically he’s putting a target on the presidents back...wink..wink...someone take out that white nationalist in the WH. Unbelievable!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/huffpost/pete...003450480.html
The fact that he's, you know, right - that doesn't enter into it?

Old 08-04-2019, 09:28 AM

It is funny you . included Trump's 'and some, I assume, are good people' comment because it contradicts you.

Liberals act like none of the illegal immigrants are bad people. If you believe even 1 of them is bad, you would support a wall and vetting immigrants before they enter the country.

We know leftists oppose the wall and border security.

If Republican voters were not paying taxes like illegal immigrants, Democrats would want us in jail for life.

it is crazy how the high tax party is cool with illegal immigrants not paying taxes. they are not helping fund that big government you want so much but then you blame Republican taxpayers for the roads not being perfect.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:30 AM

42,867 posts, read 26,361,034 times
Quote:
Everyday you hear liberals call for the assasination of Trump
If that happens every day, it should be easy for you to prove it, right?

Old 08-04-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
If that happens every day, it should be easy for you to prove it, right?
Let's start with this...do you deny it ever happens and have you ever criticized it?

If I study your post history, will I see you criticizing anti-fa and attacks on Trump supporters including minorities.

Will I see you criticize the liberal who shoot Scalise and other Republicans, or blame Maddow for it.

Also will I see you criticizing abortion which takes the lives of thousands of minority children and it is no doubt supported by white supremacists.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:35 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,284,282 times
Quote:
Says the party of abortion which kills a ton of black people.

But we are the racists....

I've got a feeling most white racists like black babies being aborted.

Deflection, the old standby.

No, not all of you. And I don't think you specifically. You're giving your support to racist causes, however.

Black women have the God given right to control their own bodies same as all women.

Suspect you're right on that last part. But undoubtedly many future racist babies are aborted too. And no, I'm not happy about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.