Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 07:10 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,096,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Often conservatives are confused by the behavior of dems and libs, as they appear to defy common sense and logic.

Here are Allinsky's Rules for Radicals- the dem playbook:

The Rules
  1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
Dems will always be a party that will attempt to divide and use the above tactics to gain power. Expect nothing else; such "rules" have been admired by the dem leaders and you can bet they live by them.

You are seeing the realization of a fascist political movement in America who does not value the Constitution or Liberty, but lives by an entirely different set of rules an values.

Just to make sure I've got this right --

Are you claiming that the opinions and political beliefs of Saul Alinsky, who has been dead for nearly 50 years, represent the tens of millions of registered democrats?

Is that really the best you can do? LOL. Don't get me wrong, everyone here is aware that you created this thread solely to insult people, but you can do better than this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2019, 07:19 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,103,668 times
My favorite part about the OP is the typo in the title.

Classic.

Old 08-07-2019, 07:58 AM

30,087 posts, read 18,704,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Just to make sure I've got this right --

Are you claiming that the opinions and political beliefs of Saul Alinsky, who has been dead for nearly 50 years, represent the tens of millions of registered democrats?

Is that really the best you can do? LOL. Don't get me wrong, everyone here is aware that you created this thread solely to insult people, but you can do better than this.

It has been stated by both Hillary and Obama that they were admirers of Allinsky.

Both used the "rules for radicals" in their political careers to shape their political tactics.

I am not insulting people; people who ascribe to the dem party tactics (which are based on Allinsky's rules) should be insulted that they do not recognize where their political strategies come form or its origins. If libs would wake up and examine that their core beliefs come from evil people (like Stalin and Allinsky), perhaps they would appreciate the US Constitution and adopt its core values.

Yes- be insulted if you are a democrat. Your party is based on totalitarian thought and liberty is at the bottom of their priority list.

Old 08-07-2019, 08:00 AM

30,087 posts, read 18,704,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
My favorite part about the OP is the typo in the title.

Classic.
That is so cool!

Liberals are obsessed with spelling errors (it is one of their characteristics, as it demonstrates a mastery of the obvious and mundane, as they feel it expresses their superiority). The spelling error issue is like a shiny lure attracting a bass that just cannot help itself.

It is hilarious and expected that you would point that out!

Old 08-07-2019, 08:20 AM

4,523 posts, read 1,872,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Wonder why dems are so divisive? Look at thier playbook

Democrats don't have a 'playbook'.

They have heart. They fight for you, even when you don't understand what they are doing and are confused about who's on your side.
Hurr durrr I’m so stupid, good thing the Democrats are going to save me

Lol.

Old 08-07-2019, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
That is so cool!

Liberals are obsessed with spelling errors (it is one of their characteristics, as it demonstrates a mastery of the obvious and mundane, as they feel it expresses their superiority). The spelling error issue is like a shiny lure attracting a bass that just cannot help itself.

It is hilarious and expected that you would point that out!
Glad I didn't disappoint.

So, why are you bringing up bass fishing with shiny lures, and what's your beef with Alinsky?

Old 08-07-2019, 08:31 AM

41,994 posts, read 75,295,700 times
Doesn't look too different from the Republican playbook, especially #13. Trump, McConnell, et al are very good at #13.

Perhaps we should be wondering instead why our society as a whole has become so divisive? Points to ponder.

Old 08-07-2019, 08:43 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,476,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Hurr durrr I’m so stupid, good thing the Democrats are going to save me

Lol.
You are not stupid, no one thinks so.

We all need someone on our side, you (and I) need people like you and I who care about our wellbeing. We need advocates who will work with us and fight alongside us in government. You need the Democratic Party like I do.

Old 08-07-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
You are not stupid, no one thinks so.
It's best to avoid such insults during polite discourse. However, you don't know what others think.

Quote:
We all need someone on our side, you (and I) need people like you and I who care about our wellbeing. We need advocates who will work with us and fight alongside us in government.
True.

Quote:
You need the Democratic Party like I do.
This is a laughable assertion.

Old 08-07-2019, 09:15 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,476,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
This is a laughable assertion.
I stand by that.

Join with me in supporting a constitutional amendment to get dark money out of politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies