Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2019, 11:58 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,641,430 times

Advertisements

The NRA owns Trump, Pence, and McConnell’s a$$ to the point that they will never do anything about gun control or strict background checks! Most firearms should be completely banned! It’s really sad to hear that so many people have died, and the president is responsible for inciting so much violence!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2019, 12:13 PM

4,505 posts, read 1,860,989 times
I try to avoid watching the news and I’ve heard maybe 5 minutes of Trump speaking over the last 12 months and I rarely read about what he says or his tweets.

I have a passionate hatred towards many leftists due to what they say to me in person, what they say on television, and what they write on social media.

My anger has nothing to do with the words or actions of our President.

Trump is not dividing us or encouraging the crazies to go kill people. The mentally incompetent, deranged leftist mob is responsible. Idiots.

Old 08-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,118,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
The NRA owns Trump, Pence, and McConnell’s a$$ to the point that they will never do anything about gun control or strict background checks! Most firearms should be completely banned! It’s really sad to hear that so many people have died, and the president is responsible for inciting so much violence!!
Trump is not the inspiration of killers. MSM on the other hand...

Old 08-05-2019, 12:18 PM

4,876 posts, read 4,201,145 times
Is the US in serious trouble because of the Trump administration?

No.

Old 08-05-2019, 12:21 PM

43,059 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
No the MSM is with their cherry picking and biased reports and giving slanted opinions veiled as facts.
Social media and the gullible youth have much more do to with what is happening then the President.

8,313 posts, read 3,922,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
I try to avoid watching the news and I’ve heard maybe 5 minutes of Trump speaking over the last 12 months and I rarely read about what he says or his tweets.

I have a passionate hatred towards many leftists due to what they say to me in person, what they say on television, and what they write on social media.

My anger has nothing to do with the words or actions of our President.

Trump is not dividing us or encouraging the crazies to go kill people. The mentally incompetent, deranged leftist mob is responsible. Idiots.
I've always said that the hatred you describe existed long before Trump ever came on the scene. It's refreshing to see someone come right out and admit it.

Trump is just the tumorous manifestation of a neo-fascist cancer that has been eating its way into the fabric of the USA for 50 years.

27,307 posts, read 16,214,858 times
Quote:
False on all counts.

Old 08-05-2019, 12:22 PM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,950 times
Yeah, the NRA was invented in 2017. The USA is in trouble because men have turned into whiny *******.

Old 08-05-2019, 12:23 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,641,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Trump is not the inspiration of killers. MSM on the other hand...
Trump loves to rile up his base to do dangerous/violent things and you know it!

Old 08-05-2019, 12:25 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,540,758 times
Quote:
I agree with the first part but not the part about guns. Common sense gun laws and keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally unstable is what is needed. But it will not happen as long as Conservatives rule any part of the legislative branch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies