Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 10:22 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Every single Democrat running is a better choice than Trump. Let's put civility, and intellect, back in the White House. It's nice listening to a President whose message is not simply appealing to ones fears, and prejudices.

All thinking people know this.
Demwits are obsessed with appearances, whether it's skin color or ethnic background. Style over substance. Words over actions. It's so easy to manipulate them with feeeelings.

Thinking Democrats have joined the WalkAway movement because they are 'woke.' What do they know that you don't?

#WalkAway
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2019, 10:30 AM

457 posts, read 693,974 times
If Tulsi Gabbard got the nomination I would seriously consider voting for her. I don't agree with some of her policies, but I feel like she's the most moderate and sane person up there at the podium. I could never vote for Biden or Trump. Both are mumbling and bumbling bafoons. Guess I'll be voting third party again in 2020.

Old 08-09-2019, 10:35 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickcin View Post
Biden stands for nothing but will say or do anything to get elected. What has he accomplished for all of his years in political office other than illustrate why there should be term limits!

The democrats just want to regain power at the cost of not caring and willing to hurt the American people. Their narrative is to bash and be rid of Trump, use race to divide us, get more voters from anywhere else on this planet and to promise free everything for anyone in this country. Do you think they really believe this and think this nation could sustain financially? More like they are trying to insight a Civil War.

If true, that is at least one thing he has in common with our current President.

Old 08-09-2019, 10:45 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySoup View Post
So Tulsi Gabbard is a Nazi? You can never tell I guess.

No, she's not, but Storm Fronters seem to like her general stance on Israel.

They are what is known as "single issue voters".

Old 08-09-2019, 10:54 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Joe is not much older than Trump, but they seem worlds apart energy wise. The President looks and has the energy of a 50 year old, while Biden seems very elderly. I don't think he would be a wise choice for a nominee.
Biden has spent a lifetime mired in the left’s ideology— it ages you quickly and turns your brain to jello.....

Old 08-09-2019, 10:57 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,728,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Fair enough.

But keep in mind that he's already run for president and lost twice. So I'm not confident that he can beat Trump.
Didn't Trump also run twice before winning? Maybe that'll be a new trend. LOL

Seriously, anything that happened before Trump has little to no relevance to whatever happens after Trump.

Old 08-09-2019, 10:59 AM

23,988 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Every single Republican who ran against Trump was a better candidate than he was.

Let that sink in for a minute.
that's very true

Old 08-09-2019, 11:02 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,096,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
Didn't Trump also run twice before winning? Maybe that'll be a new trend. LOL

Seriously, anything that happened before Trump has little to no relevance to whatever happens after Trump.
No. He started to run once--trying for the Reform party nomination in 2000, and went so far as to win 2 state primaries before dropping out--before actually running and winning in 2016.

Old 08-09-2019, 11:11 AM

52,283 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Biden is hysterical...he's the Yogi Berra of politics...the gift that keeps on giving

Every day he has a new one....

this is his from yesterday.... "we choose truth over facts."
Warren comes of far far more hysterical to me than Biden does She seems like a chicken with her head cut off. Biden for the most part doesn't come off that way to me.

Not that I'm thrilled with either one.

Old 08-09-2019, 11:19 AM

18,458 posts, read 8,282,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Every single Republican who ran against Trump was a better candidate than he was.

Let that sink in for a minute.
...and none of them...zero...would have beat Hillary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies