Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 07:21 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Nope, can't play that card, he's yours, bought and paid for.

No returns.
Didn't vote for him so nope, you can't play that card.

Old 08-14-2019, 07:34 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Donald has the intellect of a 12-year old. He's a man-child.

An insecure, angry, entitled little boy wearing a 73-year old skin suit of fat and blubber.
And he was selected to run our country. We won't be fooled again.

Old 08-14-2019, 07:38 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Donald has the intellect of a 12-year old. He's a man-child.

An insecure, angry, entitled little boy wearing a 73-year old skin suit of fat and blubber.
aren't fat and blubber the same thing?

Old 08-14-2019, 08:29 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Didn't vote for him so nope, you can't play that card.
Ok, my mistake, I retract my answer to you.

Old 08-14-2019, 08:53 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Not that this is unusual. But it remains notable for a number of reasons, his inability to focus, his limited vocabulary, his personal complaints, and particularly his vagueness.

One interesting example is his rambling about Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden. Notice not only that he tries to keep insulting her with the same tired "Pocahontas," but notice even more that he has absolutely nothing factual to argue against her or Biden.

Trump was supposed to give a speech on energy. He went way off script.
On attacking Sen. Elizabeth Warren and former Vice President Joe Biden, potential 2020 rivals: “I did it very early with Pocahontas, I should have probably waited. She's staging a comeback on Sleepy Joe. I don't know who's going to win, but we'll have to hit Pocahontas very hard again if she does win. But she’s staging a little bit of a comeback. What a group — Pocahontas and Sleepy Joe.”
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...sburgh-1461337
trump is nothing but a tired, worn out, boring broken record.

Old 08-14-2019, 08:59 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Great energy speech from the president at a nonpartisan event. Turned into a rambling, incoherent campaign speech. And after all this time, Trump still has no idea what is in the Constitution or emoluments clause.

It was extremely partisan, childish and was loaded with misinformation.

"...After pointing out the “fake news” media in the back of the venue and mentioning the crowd size, which he said was “a lot of people for 11 a.m....

“It’s like the Academy Awards during the day,” the president said while appraising the crowd full of laborers in yellow work vests—not as popular as “it used to be.”...“You know, the Academy Awards is on hard times now, you know that...."

"Don't worry about the rain, umbrellas work very well, especially when they're made in America."

“I love cranes. I love trucks of all types. Even when I was a little boy at 4 years old, my mother would say, ‘You love trucks.’ I do,” Trump said. “I always loved trucks. I still do..."

“I got sued on a thing called emoluments. Emoluments. You ever hear of the word? Nobody ever heard of it before,”... “And what it is, is presidential harassment because this thing is costing me a fortune......”now nobody looks at Obama getting $60 million for a book, that's OK, even though nobody in history ever got that much money for a book. Obama got $60 million -- think of it, $60 million for a book. Nobody looks -- nobody looks at any -- but with me, it's everything, emoluments..."

“Can you imagine if these people treated me fairly?” Trump said, motioning to the reporters.. “The election would be over. Have they ever called off an election before?” He added, that if the crowd really wanted to drive the news media crazy, they’d tweet “hashtag third term, hashtag fourth term.”

"I was a good builder...."I built good..."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/polit...rgy/index.html

Old 08-14-2019, 09:03 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Great energy speech from the president at a nonpartisan event. Turned into a rambling, incoherent campaign speech. And after all this time, Trump still has no idea what is in the Constitution or emoluments clause.

"...After pointing out the “fake news” media in the back of the venue and mentioning the crowd size, which he said was “a lot of people for 11 a.m....

“It’s like the Academy Awards during the day,” the president said while appraising the crowd full of laborers in yellow work vests—not as popular as “it used to be.”...“You know, the Academy Awards is on hard times now, you know that...."

"Don't worry about the rain, umbrellas work very well, especially when they're made in America."

“I love cranes. I love trucks of all types. Even when I was a little boy at 4 years old, my mother would say, ‘You love trucks.’ I do,” Trump said. “I always loved trucks. I still do..."

“I got sued on a thing called emoluments. Emoluments. You ever hear of the word? Nobody ever heard of it before,”... “And what it is, is presidential harassment because this thing is costing me a fortune......”now nobody looks at Obama getting $60 million for a book, that's OK, even though nobody in history ever got that much money for a book. Obama got $60 million -- think of it, $60 million for a book. Nobody looks -- nobody looks at any -- but with me, it's everything, emoluments..."

“Can you imagine if these people treated me fairly?” Trump said, motioning to the reporters.. “The election would be over. Have they ever called off an election before?” He added, that if the crowd really wanted to drive the news media crazy, they’d tweet “hashtag third term, hashtag fourth term.”

Good grief.

Old 08-14-2019, 09:12 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
If only you hadn't run Hillary Clinton last time.

LOL

You people are getting what you deserve.

This is painfully accurate. I've said it before, Hillary was the least likeable Presidential candidate in modern history.

Old 08-14-2019, 09:24 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I love Trump as he says exactly what is on his mind...
That right there is funny. Because every time he puts his foot in it, we get hundreds of posts explaining what Trump meant to say, if only the Lamestream MSM Media hadn't been so hellbent on twisting his words by quoting him, the fiends.

Wait, no - not funny. Pathetic. That's it.

Old 08-14-2019, 09:26 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

Well, at least the audience got paid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies