Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 10:42 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You folks who like to demonize Caucasians do realize that you are empowering the white nationalists that you supposedly abhor, right? What do you expect "white people" to do when you are constantly demonizing them? What would any rational person do who is being unjustly demonized? Well, they would circle the wagons. That's natural instinct for self-preservation.

What they (except for a very few defectives) won't do is look at themselves in a mirror, pull out a straight razor, and slit their own throats because they see white skin in the reflection.

What the will do (instinctively at some point) is think to themselves, "Well, okay, if all the rest of these people hate us, I guess we are going to have to stick together and find a place we can go and live in peace on our own." THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WHITE NATIONALIST WISH TO DO! Don't you get that? You are practically cattle-prodding Caucasians into a reactive state. What the hell else do you expect them to do when they can't even take a crap without being called racist? Diversity my ass--you liberals want that like you want a root canal.
Great post. I don't think they care that they are creating more white nationalists though. Gives them more people to hate, more people to point at when riling up their base.

The sad thing is minorities think this culture war is about them but they are just the shock troops in a culture war between two factions of white people who hate each other with more intensity than they love or hate the minorities they are supposedly fighting about. When leftists call white people racists they are not really sticking up for minorities they are just trying to hurt white people who are in their way.

How does the left fight poverty? By importing more of it from the third world. How does the left fight hate? By creating more of it, so it can be exploited. When the left says they are going to fight something, expect to see more of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2019, 10:43 AM

78,431 posts, read 60,613,724 times
How do you destroy someone at the polls when you keep attacking the largest racial group by using "white" as a pejorative.

How do you get back moderates that held their nose and voted for Trump over the Devil they knew? Call them deplorables? Call them racists despite many being former Obama voters?

Because one day the second worst candidate of my lifetime, Trump, will be gone and it will get a lot harder.

Old 08-14-2019, 10:54 AM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
"MSNBC Guest Advises: 'Destroy' Most Whites Over Their Supporting Trump"

And NEITHER the left media NOR the dem politicians and our left friends on here will call him a RACIST!

Old 08-14-2019, 10:55 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,096,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"MSNBC Guest Advises: 'Destroy' Most Whites Over Their Supporting Trump"

And NEITHER the left media NOR the dem politicians and our left friends on here will call him a RACIST!

Old 08-14-2019, 01:38 PM

25,751 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty Seven View Post
Great post. I don't think they care that they are creating more white nationalists though. Gives them more people to hate, more people to point at when riling up their base.

The sad thing is minorities think this culture war is about them but they are just the shock troops in a culture war between two factions of white people who hate each other with more intensity than they love or hate the minorities they are supposedly fighting about. When leftists call white people racists they are not really sticking up for minorities they are just trying to hurt white people who are in their way.

How does the left fight poverty? By importing more of it from the third world. How does the left fight hate? By creating more of it, so it can be exploited. When the left says they are going to fight something, expect to see more of it.
The left is alienating a good chunk of the populace that they would not be alienating if they were not demonizing "whitey." It doesn't accomplish or do what they think it does. Besides a few weak-minded individuals, it does not cow white people into feeling guilty or inferior--reason being, they have nothing to feel guilty for. They did nothing wrong. And anyone with more than a tenth of a brain could figure out that no white person alive today could possibly be responsible for something that their grandfathers five generations removed may or may not have done.

Once upon a time, I didn't think much about race. I've never loved or hated anyone based on the color of their skin. I've been married twice, both times to Hispanic/South American (LEGAL immigrants before marriage). But the last few years of leftist caterwauling about race has really changed my attitude. I still do not hate anyone because of their race. I do not feel that any race, on the whole, is inferior or superior, thus I AM NOT a racist. I still do not judge anyone because of their race or skin color.

BUT, I don't take very well to being kicked in the balls (AKA "accused of") over and over and over for something I've never done. So, thanks to the dems, I've been forced to think more about race lately. And to tell you the truth, those white nationalist (NOT white supremacists) may just have a point. It's kind of hard to have racial (religious, cultural, etc) tensions within nations when those nations are separated by race/language/belief/custom/culture/religion/etc, now isn't it? And just a few years ago, none of that would have ever entered my mind because it wasn't an issue.

But the left has FORCED the issue. Whatever it takes to blow the nation up and get your little spoiled-butt way, eh progressives?

Old 08-17-2019, 06:34 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Another one who didn’t actually take the short amount of time & minimal effort to WATCH the video in the link, congrats.
Nothing in the video but white hating creeps who divide us into color groups.. that is the democrats from day 1.. they created the KKK , the Jim Crow Laws and no switching of parties.. we Republicans look at everyone equally, not by color, not by ideology, not by race, not by gender.. grow up!! We are all Americans !

Old 08-17-2019, 07:03 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
I would hope we could "destroy" Trump voters at the polls, but no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the common folks (not my quote!)...

Faux outrage over cable TV is sorta funny....since no one in their right mind (meaning young people) watches that Crap and.or takes it seriously. They get their news from Google News or other such feeds and avoid clicking on most of the well trod sites.

Old 08-17-2019, 07:17 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
To the OP did you bother to watch the video or did you take the click bait headline?
He said you "destroy" them basically at the election polls.
Nope, he said "you don't negotiate with these people, you destroy them!".

In the current leftist atmosphere of "by any means necessary" the optics on this is not good no matter what he meant.

Old 08-17-2019, 08:29 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Nothing in the video but white hating creeps who divide us into color groups.. that is the democrats from day 1.. they created the KKK , the Jim Crow Laws and no switching of parties.. we Republicans look at everyone equally, not by color, not by ideology, not by race, not by gender.. grow up!! We are all Americans !
No actually, you don’t.

Old 08-17-2019, 08:34 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
yes. And the thread title would quote exactly that instead of posting a thread title that is completely misleading. because liberals know how to post factual threads & not this childish clickbait knee jerk junk. Maybe read things before posting.
:d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies