Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2019, 12:44 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Killed himself out of shame?
You think he was ashamed of doing these things?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2019, 12:48 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
Don’t believe it. Paid off or threatened to make the “correct” report.
Yep, Epstein had the money to pay off anyone he needed to, and he had the power/connections, to ensure he got what he wanted.

I think they either brought in some body of a nobody ( to take the place of Epstein), or they just let him walk out of there scott free. (after being paid of course).

Old 08-17-2019, 01:10 AM

44,635 posts, read 61,653,458 times
The coroner cleared the Clintons as he could find no Clinton DNA, but did say there was a set of tiny hand prints found on the upper body but they were so smudged they couldn't identify whom they belonged to. Also a suspicious bone spur scratch was found on one of the bed rails.

Old 08-17-2019, 03:04 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,887,910 times
There is no doubt in my mind that if Epstein had been found decapitated by a chainsaw the medical examiner would have ruled it suicide. Billionaires don't need to off themselves, they buy their way out of it. He found a way to get off the first time he would a second.

I hate to say it but after the last 18 years of the Fed lying to us about anything and everything, I struggle with trusting a thing they have to say.

Then again some folks actually believed that Benghazi was due to an unknown Youtube movie.

Old 08-17-2019, 06:00 AM

59,120 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNgXko69q6U

Yeah, I'm sure he cracked his own neck with a bed sheet.

If any of you believe what officials tell you here you're not thinking clearly. Ignoring reality is not a moderate position, its extremely radical.
"Medical Experts", follow the MONEY!

Old 08-17-2019, 06:03 AM

59,120 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The coward saw a life in jail and humiliation with his trial. He offed himself.
"The coward saw a life in jail", and KNOWS how pedophiles are treated in jail!

Old 08-17-2019, 06:06 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:

If any of you believe what officials tell you here you're not thinking clearly. Ignoring reality is not a moderate position, its extremely radical.
Nobody has been harder on the Clintons than me, and I'm sure neither one of the scum bags shed any tears about Epstein's death. But this one probably was a suicide. This guy had nothing to live for. Now, if you want to tell me that somebody paid the guards to look the other way -- I might buy it.

Old 08-17-2019, 06:06 AM

23,652 posts, read 14,013,729 times
Quote:

Well, look at it this way.

If it wasn't a suicide, if there was a massive investigation, how many more suicides would there be to prevent those people from talking?

Laughable perhaps, I know.......but on the other hand, it does remind me of the Colombian Supreme Court back in November 1985 when, at the time, they thought the drug lords had done the damage, bombed it. We had drug smugglers in that justice system who were not brought before a judge in the required time so they had to be let go. From one stand point of the coin, careless and irresponsible but on the other side, understand the position of the people who live there and are calling the shots.......they have reason to be nervous.

Old 08-17-2019, 08:32 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Why do people think ones body weight is not possible to cause a broken hyoid bone? 1/3rd of all homicides by strangulation result in a broken hyoid bone.

If you're going to dig deep for conspiracies, at least try and craft one that withstands scrutiny.
Apparently they’ve been living under a rock & have never heard of people killing themselves by hanging while in prison.

Old 08-17-2019, 08:32 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,439,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Why do people think ones body weight is not possible to cause a broken hyoid bone? 1/3rd of all homicides by strangulation result in a broken hyoid bone.

If you're going to dig deep for conspiracies, at least try and craft one that withstands scrutiny.
With a bed sheet.

And I'm sure you craft conspiracies for the government like the CIA torture program and COINTELPRO were all done without knowledge from the white house, or that the federal government was never in contact with Saddam before the Gulf war giving him a green light.

I'm sure you and millions of other Americans craft conspiracies to protect and justify the actions of your leaders in Washington and the big financial and academic organizations.

But rather than crafting a narrative, you can look at each situation with what you see from your own eyes, who had the gain and the loss from the event, and the timing/how it happens.

If you do that you wouldn't have to resort to ad hominem attacks as if I'm "digging for conspiracies".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies