Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2019, 06:14 PM

952 posts, read 323,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The dude cheated on his wife in a sleazy hotel is about the best thing I can say about the guy.

The fact that the accuser told cops that she wasn't raped (among other things) lead the jury to find him not-guilty.

Two entirely different conversations.
Only a low crawling cretin and cowardly punk beats women and drags them down the street .
A stray dog in the street has more intelligence and couth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2019, 06:32 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
If this was an all black jury, I would not be surprised.

That being said, a half naked woman running down the street, probably drunk, you'd be remiss to not keep her inside your place if you were a caring man. I'm not saying he wasn't a predator, but it's easy to see why this was not necessarily that kind of action.

She is also trashy - whether she was raped or not, she was obviously fine cheating on her boyfriend. A drug abuser too.

I would let him go as well. She's not worth sending anyone to prison over.

Old 08-26-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
If this was an all black jury, I would not be surprised.

That being said, a half naked woman running down the street, probably drunk, you'd be remiss to not keep her inside your place if you were a caring man. I'm not saying he wasn't a predator, but it's easy to see why this was not necessarily that kind of action.

She is also trashy - whether she was raped or not, she was obviously fine cheating on her boyfriend. A drug abuser too.

I would let him go as well. She's not worth sending anyone to prison over.
Only a cowardly punk that does not have the raising of stray dog behaves so animalistic .

Old 08-26-2019, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
Only a cowardly punk that does not have the raising of stray dog behaves so animalistic .
I'm sorry but if your woman is running half naked, stoned on drugs, outside, I'd pull her back inside as well. That's what's being a man is about. Sometimes you need to make those decisions.

I can easily see this as rape but the video itself could have another explanation. And like I said, she's trash herself. No need in whiteknighting this sk*nk.

Old 08-26-2019, 07:00 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
I'm sorry but if your woman is running half naked, stoned on drugs, outside, I'd pull her back inside as well. That's what's being a man is about. Sometimes you need to make those decisions.

I can easily see this as rape but the video itself could have another explanation. And like I said, she's trash herself. No need in whiteknighting this sk*nk.
Wow. Maybe I have led a sheltered life. I have never been accused of rape. Then again I have never attempted to bed a woman high on drugs either. I was smart enough to associate with a better class of people.

Let's be real. Very few of us have been in a position to wrestle a stoned woman back into our hotel room because very few of us are dumb enough to put ourselves in that position.

This fine young man, who benefited from a College education, because he was good at Basketball, should know better. Jocks are gods in the USA, it is no coincidence that so many find themselves in trouble with the law. Why would they be concerned about obeying laws? Their entire sports life they have been treated as something special. It's a shame we keep giving jocks a free pass for crimes we would convict the average guy for.

Being a man is not about pulling your stoned date back into your hotel room. Being a man is being smart enough to avoid such people.

Old 08-26-2019, 07:01 PM

Quote:

If someone is in such distress they walking down the street naked anybody with half a brain brings them
a blanket to cover them with . If they then don't won't to go anywhere with you , anybody with half a brain
calls 911 and just tries to get the person to stay where they are until help arrives .
That is what not " being a man " is about , but what being human being is about .
Only a half wit , cowardly punk responds as in the video .

Old 08-26-2019, 07:05 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
If someone is in such distress they walking down the street naked anybody with half a brain brings them
a blanket to cover them with . If they then don't won't to go anywhere with you , anybody with half a brain
calls 911
and just tries to get the person to stay where they are until help arrives .
That is what not " being a man " is about , but what being human being is about .
So you are in a situation where illegal drugs are connected to you, and because you "have half a brain“ you are going to call the police and invite them over? That would truly take someone with only half a brain.

Old 08-26-2019, 07:07 PM

Quote:
calls 911 and just tries to get the person to stay where they are until help arrives .
Being a coward is letting your distressed woman run down the street, half naked, stoned, in the middle of a night. A true man takes her inside, by force if necessary, until the drugs begin to wear off knowing that it will look bad to the rest of the public. If he's not raping her in there, he's being a caring man. If he's raping her inside, he's being a predator.

Old 08-26-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
So you are in a situation where illegal drugs are connected to you, and because you "have half a brain“ you are going to call the police and invite them over? That would truly take someone with only half a brain.
Yes . Even stray dogs in the street have a greater sense of loyalty to each other than displayed by the big brave woman assaulting punk .

Old 08-26-2019, 07:12 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Being a coward is letting your distressed woman run down the street, half naked, stoned, in the middle of a night. A true man takes her inside, by force if necessary, until the drugs begin to wear off knowing that it will look bad to the rest of the public. If he's not raping her in there, he's being a caring man. If he's raping her inside, he's being a predator.
No a True man doesn't let his woman get that out of control on illegal drugs. That video showed a man acting like a thug, like a bully. That woman wanted to get away from him. What kind of real man makes a woman feel that way? I know, blame it all on the drugs.

Cleaves got a free pass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies