Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2019, 06:44 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Give specific examples of his corruption. He wasn't a perfect president, so if he's as bad as you say, the list should be easy to make.

His corruption is only in their heads. Funny how corruption bothers them , but how they can overlook how Trump has had a lifelong history of being dishonest and corrupt. All of this heat coming down on Trump did not happen by itself.

We might as well save our breath, though, they wouldn't believe it if he admitted it outright. None are so blind as those who will not see, and there are a lot of Trump supporters walking around with white canes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2019, 06:53 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,058,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
He did for 8+ years.....you all sucked it up....never had a clue he did what he did to you....
Which was....?

Old 09-05-2019, 07:07 PM

1,260 posts, read 1,102,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
And one of the most corrupt Presidents in history, unless you can think of another one who tried to stop the election of an opposition party candidate by using our intelligence agencies to illegally spy and entrap Trump and his campaign staff. Failing that, he gave the green light to his minions in the FBI, DoJ and State Dept to continue a coup d'etat in the biggest abuse of power scandal in US history.

Strange definition of 'classy', that.

Show some data here, otherwise your post is just nonsense.

Hint: if you use the phrase “Deep State” ...you lose.

Old 09-05-2019, 07:15 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,058,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
His corruption is only in their heads. Funny how corruption bothers them , but how they can overlook how Trump has had a lifelong history of being dishonest and corrupt. All of this heat coming down on Trump did not happen by itself.

We might as well save our breath, though, they wouldn't believe it if he admitted it outright. None are so blind as those who will not see, and there are a lot of Trump supporters walking around with white canes.
Oh, I don't actually expect an honest answer, as an honest answer would require some critical thinking skills and at least a passing form of introspective ability. All we can do is try to hold them to task for what they believe, and that typically gets them to stop posting it temporarily. I consider that a small victory in a world that is burning down all around us.

Old 09-05-2019, 07:47 PM

25,442 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
no, i think it just another excuse that the liberal cannot admit that hillary lost
Nah, we're over Hillary. I'm more worried about Trump and how the GOP leadership will sit idly by while he continues to exhibit instability and poor judgment.

Old 09-05-2019, 07:55 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,677,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Red Road View Post
Show some data here, otherwise your post is just nonsense.

Hint: if you use the phrase “Deep State” ...you lose.
Good one! "Deep state" lol. Another stock answer when they have nothing to say.

...but Hillary. "deep state". Obama was born in Kenya. MAGA.

Old 09-06-2019, 06:27 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Which was....?

the aca for one.....still waiting on my $2500.....maybe you forgot the lady who was jumping up and down saying obama gonna pay all my bills.....

How many redlines were laid out by obama?

If you like your dr/insurance you can keep it...which BTW was given lie of the year.....

Under my plan, all Americans will be coved by insurance....

Shall I go on?

Old 09-06-2019, 06:39 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
The Trumpees will deny it forever, but Obama was what a President should be. Smart, intelligent, articulate, educated, willing to let others give him input, classy, and caring. We know why they dislike Obama, how dare a black man come along and actually win TWICE. Funny that he got through 8 long years with about 1/1,000,000th the turmoil and conflicts that Trump has caused in only two years. Hell, even G.W. Bush skated through his two terms pretty much unscathed !

Trumpees will never see it, but Trump was an experiment that failed big time. They try to pass it off as the press being against him, or lefties mad because Hillary lost, but we know the truth. His Presidency has been a flop because of one thing, and one thing only...…………..Donald J. Trump, himself. He has no business being anywhere near that Oval Office.
Yep. I made the bolded point in a thread yesterday.

Old 09-06-2019, 06:40 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
the aca for one.....still waiting on my $2500.....maybe you forgot the lady who was jumping up and down saying obama gonna pay all my bills.....

How many redlines were laid out by obama?

If you like your dr/insurance you can keep it...which BTW was given lie of the year.....

Under my plan, all Americans will be coved by insurance....

Shall I go on?
" If you like your plan you can keep it" is the biggest lie ever told to the American people. Playing games and lying about people's healthcare is evil, Obama was that charlatan. Odd Dems would talk of telling the truth as a standard for Presidential conduct after 8 years of Obama lies.

Old 09-06-2019, 06:42 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
You know, as well as I know, that a lot of people disliked Obama for one reason, and one reason only. He could have walked on water, but there is a certain segment of our population who would never accept a black man as the leader of this country.

You can call it me tossing out the race card as much as you like, I don't care. I know it is the truth, and I am a white man.
And you're a 74 year old white man. Your age influences your opinion about this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies