Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 04:08 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
No, you should be ashamed of yourself, because its the sheep that act like herders who disparage those seeking answers to legitimate questions. What is truly disgusting is allowing the real perps of this crime to continue unpunished, which is the ultimate insult to those that lost their lives, and to the loved ones left behind.
Oh please, spare me your contrived nonsense and projection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2019, 04:36 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
we had Neo-cons in charge who had written a paper about a "pearl harbor" like event needed to justify their expansion of empire..recent changeover of national air-defense policy, etc,etc...the "plane parts" found look like parts of a smaller drone like aircraft...the security cameras where pointing at possible areas of attack..the military is not known for many cost-cutting measures and would have the best cameras available...unless the military/intelligence agencies did NOT know airplanes fly FAST....and this excuse would be on par with many intelligence agencies GAFFs
the neo-cons (former dems) copied the paper from Brzezinski (a liberal) who authored it in the 70's... read "the grand chess board".... just as liberals had authored the "patriot act" back in the 90's after the first wtc attack and the OKC bombing

Old 09-12-2019, 04:39 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Having worked in the manufacture of this type of aircraft (Boeing 757) and seen the pictures of the debris on the ground around the crash site, I can state for a fact this was a Boeing 757 aircraft that stuck the Pentagon on 9/11. Fact is I may have installed the cowling on this aircraft in the Renton WA factory seen in the picture on the web site listed below.

In the picture on the web site below this damage was done by the 757 landing gear in Ring C...the middle ring of eight.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...flight77debris
yep I had posted the pictures of the plane parts...including a picture of a body STILL in the seat from the plane...

//www.city-data.com/forum/17568928-post123.html

Old 09-12-2019, 04:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
You misunderstand. You missed the point of why race and gender was of relevance.
I didn't see it's relevance. I didn't see any point either.

Old 09-12-2019, 04:47 PM

88,577 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I just want to say that simply questioning the official story does not make one unpatriotic!

Honestly, it seems to me that many people (but certainly not all) won't even consider why some of us have questions and doubts. They just appear to be so unwilling to believe that the U.S. government or anyone else could be so evil to do such a thing -- and, yes, it does seem unbelievable! -- that they are not even willing to consider that it is possible.

I am reminded of those stories of people who turn a "blind eye" to any kind of abuse in their own families because they simply cannot believe that they are living with a monster (or because if they were to face it, it would create some serious upheaval in their lives and/or minds).
No, it does not. We should ALWAYS question our government!

As I've said many times, I can't say that no one connected with the power structure in our country wasn't behind this, or didn't know something about it. I have no direct knowledge of whether or not that is true, and power corrupts, we all know that.

But I do correct the misrepresentations that people devise to make their case about it.

I got out of One World Trade Center a few minutes after Two World Trade Center was hit. There were pieces of airplane and body parts, some of it on fire, strewn all over the Plaza, the large concrete area in the center of the complex.

Don't try to tell me that a prop truck pulled up and placed those parts around the Plaza and drove away without anyone seeing it, as someone has. There were dead and dying birds lying on the concrete, too. Were they part of the props? Nice touch.

Old 09-12-2019, 04:52 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
https://www.universityherald.com/art...-theorists.htm

University Of Alaska Fairbanks Facility Is Plagued With Conspiracy Theorists
We’re all conspiracy theorists. We just believe in different conspiracy theories. Some of us just don’t believe that hydrocarbon fires can melt steel, or that aluminum planes can slice through concrete and steel, leaving a cartoon like “roadrunner” imprint into buildings, which then proceeds to collapse an hour later, falling at free fall speed, into its own footprint, all orchestrated by the rogue son of Bush family Saudi business associates, holed up in a cave in Afghanistan.

And we don't believe in such wild coincidences which has Dick Cheney running a DOD “exercise” which eerily mimics the actual attack, occurring simultaneously, confusing US air defense systems with simulated targets being painted on air defense radars.

Old 09-12-2019, 05:00 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
University of Fairbanks Disprove Official Story on 9/11. More In The Works.-4044222718_f0ae678349_b.jpg

Old 09-12-2019, 05:04 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
the neo-cons (former dems) copied the paper from Brzezinski (a liberal) who authored it in the 70's... read "the grand chess board".... just as liberals had authored the "patriot act" back in the 90's after the first wtc attack and the OKC bombing

i am well aware of those things..it seems a person believes our elected officials run the country or a smaller more permanent base designs power projection and distribution...you can also trace wall-street banking and investment back to at least about 1880 when railroads back judges and help finance judges in the federal courts..john Foster the father of the Dulles brothers was instrumental in acquiring the Hawaiian islands...john foster Dulles helped author the Versailles ww1 treaty setting up ww2..which is considered together with ww2 to be a prolonged European civil war...these people financed a war with Guatemala all on trumped up charges of bad communism at the behest of the fruit companies...
i am certain bush Cheney even the Pnac boys had little planing in 9/11..i think many strings were pulled have our armed forces more or less in stand down mode..quite a few miltay people who perhaps should be condemned for dereliction of duty..were promoted..lol...i am aware my opinion is NOT a popular one..

it would be much more re-assuring if our officials were in charge and i can quote Ogden Nash "all is right with the world, and god is in his heaven"...ive just read to much history to fully believe that the money people that control loans and everything else have little say-so

Old 09-12-2019, 05:27 PM

947 posts, read 1,402,057 times
When I read 9/11 conspiracy theories, I am left with only one possibility.

Some head is missing its tinfoil hat. It fell off when its owner sailed over the edge of the Earth.

Old 09-12-2019, 07:01 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICS67 View Post
When I read 9/11 conspiracy theories, I am left with only one possibility.

Some head is missing its tinfoil hat. It fell off when its owner sailed over the edge of the Earth.

i envy you..i am 63 and have always questioned authority..and have just never fell into line...

i would rather be considered different or odd than to fall in line
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies