Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2019, 06:28 PM

26,661 posts, read 13,828,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Vaccines do not cause autism. Genetics do.
Genetics play a role, environment may pull the trigger. Some people may be much more vulnerable to vaccine injuries. Again, what if it was you? Your child? One with autism post vaccine, one who died post vaccine. You’d just keep marching on towing the official party line? Assume it was all a coincidence? Keep telling other mothers that it was a coincidence that their baby who was normal one day was dead the next? Just a coincidence that they suddenly stopped talking and walking?

Old 09-13-2019, 06:33 PM

11,413 posts, read 7,856,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Genetics play a role, environment may pull the trigger. Some people may be much more vulnerable to vaccine injuries. Again, what if it was you? Your child? One with autism post vaccine, one who died post vaccine. You’d just keep marching on towing the official party line? Assume it was all a coincidence?
Vaccines do not cause autism. Vaccines do not cause SIDS. Correlation does not mean causation and there’s no evidence of causation.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Vaccines do not cause autism. Vaccines do not cause SIDS. Correlation does not mean causation and there’s no evidence of causation.
Wow. I guess empathy is not universal. You didn’t answer my question. Maybe you can’t?

Old 09-13-2019, 06:45 PM

11,413 posts, read 7,856,100 times
Quote:
Wow. I guess empathy is not universal. You didn’t answer my question. Maybe you can’t?
I’m sorry some kids have autism. I’m sorry some kids die of SIDS. It’s tragic, but it’s tragedy unrelated to vaccination.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:47 PM

90,296 posts, read 121,093,374 times
Quote:
Sorry but there are many instances of babies regressing into autism post vaccine. cochristie’s included. cochristie herself. She also had a baby die after vaccination. I’m sure you’d feel differently if it happened to you, your kid or grandkid. Normal one day, autism the next. Normal one day, dead the next. Coincidence? Sure.
Vaccines do not cause autism. In the Middle Ages they called kids with regressive autism "changelings".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changeling
"In particular, it has been suggested that autistic children would be likely to be labeled as changelings or elf-children due to their strange, sometimes inexplicable behavior. For example, this association might explain why fairies are often described as having an obsessive impulse to count things like handfuls of spilled seeds. This has found a place in autistic culture."

Nor is SIDS caused by vaccines. In fact, vaccinated kids have a lower rate of SIDS than the unvaccinated.
http://www.idph.state.il.us/sids/sids_factsheet.htm

Old 09-13-2019, 06:50 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,154,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Please explain, WITH SOME SCIENTIFIC LINKS. Sorry if I don't take your word for it.
Why? A meta-analysis of news stories regarding flu-deaths? How could anyone forget the stories; all the same with different names?

"X catches flu. Gets worse, not better. Goes to doctor/urgent care/ER & they do nothing. Two days later; X is dead. From flu-related pneumonia or sepsis."

Now, you cant treat influenza with ABX but that's the only way to treat secondary pneumonia & sepsis. Doesn't anybody know how to listen to breath sounds anymore with a stethoscope? Those people wouldn't have died if the CDC wasn't having their ABX awareness campaign at the same time. FFS.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:52 PM

90,296 posts, read 121,093,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Why? A meta-analysis of news stories regarding flu-deaths? How could anyone forget the stories; all the same with different names?

"X catches flu. Gets worse, not better. Goes to doctor/urgent care/ER & they do nothing. Two days later; X is dead. From flu-related pneumonia or sepsis."

Now, you cant treat influenza with ABX but that's the only way to treat secondary pneumonia & sepsis. Doesn't anybody know how to listen to breath sounds anymore with a stethoscope? Those people wouldn't have died if the CDC wasn't having their ABX awareness campaign at the same time. FFS.
Oh, please! If it were that easy, everyone would be doing it and there would be no flu deaths.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Vaccines do not cause autism. Repeating it ad nauseam won’t make it so.

No one is making you vaccinate. It’s your choice. If that means public school isn’t an option due to mandates, that’s the consequence of your choice.
I never said they did. I said they are the leading cause of Coincidence in the world & that my son regressed into Coincidental Autism after vaccines. And yes, my daughter died from Coincidental SIDS, within 24 hours of vaccines too.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Goldman looked at VAERS data from 1990 to 2010 for hospitalizations and deaths after vaccinations and found a statistically significant positive correlation between mortality and receipt of five to eight vaccines compared to one to four.62 (J.B. received 7 counting DTaP as three as the study did). Traversa conducted a large study using data from the Italian health system where vaccines are offered for free and the belief is that 95% of children are vaccinated. The study found a statistically significant relative risk for death in the first seven days after vaccination for the first hexavalent vaccine (six vaccines) but not after subsequent doses.63
https://ecf.cofc.uscourts.gov/cgi-bi...013vv0611-73-0

Quote:
Dr. Miller stated that vaccinations can be an extrinsic risk factor in SIDS, as they prompt the upregulation of cytokines that, among other things, produce fever. Tr. 62-63. He testified that, based on the literature, there is a scientifically-plausible mechanism for vaccinations acting as the extrinsic risk factor in SIDS in much the same way as a mild infection.
Quote:
I have concluded that the petitioners have demonstrated by a preponderance of the evidence that the vaccines can and likely did play a critical role in this child’s death by stimulating the production of inflammatory cytokines that suppressed the respiratory response system and caused the vulnerable infant to be unable to respond in the normal way to the accumulation of carbon dioxide in his system.

Old 09-13-2019, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Vaccines do not cause autism. Genetics do.
Of course they do.

Now can you please tell me how they determined the genotypes/variants used to identify the genetically at risk cohort for the epidemiology?

Surely, since autism is GENETIC they haven't just been researching the epidemiology on ALL the vaccinated/less vaxxed kids, have they? They DID isolate the genotypes; right? I mean, without that cohort; the epidemiology wouldn't correlate GRAVITY with a FALLING OBJECT. So they did that, first, right?

WRONG.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies