Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2019, 08:26 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I've never seen a party (D) and accomplice media throw such tantrums. TDS is a phenomenon we've never seen.
You are sure following the commands of your media leader, Sean Hannity.

Trump is whining as he makes himself out to be the poor victim. Trump is angry when the media plays videos of......trump! Go figure.

Old 09-25-2019, 08:27 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
So we have a problem of unwarranted persecution of privileged rich white men in positions of power? Come again?

As a rich privileged white man in the most powerful position in the world, Trump naturally thought he had reached the apex of his life and would now be able to do whatever he wanted. As he even stated, he thought article 2 of the Constitution allowed him to "do whatever I want".

Only now is he realizing that we do not have a monarchy, we do not have a dictatorship, and the rules governing what the executive can do in our government are actually there and they are real. The fact that he didn't know what they were does not change that fact.

Old 09-25-2019, 08:30 AM

This is what media attack of a president looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-cZG81-MPQ&t=37s

Old 09-25-2019, 08:32 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times
They are attacking be by posting all the videos of me lying!!!

Old 09-25-2019, 08:32 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
"No president has ever been as treated as poorly as me"

Cry me a river, Trump.

Old 09-25-2019, 08:34 AM

50,378 posts, read 63,993,273 times
Trump has idiosyncrasies, for sure. He has a yuuuge ego and a lot of self confidence. He has a lot of energy for his age, and an attitude that failure isn’t an option. Thank god.

This attitude offends less confident people. It offends people whose feathers he ruffles. It offends those in congress who want to continue to operate in same old, do nothing mode. Tough. I find it very amusing.

I’m loving that he’s making Europe pay their share.
I’m loving that the liberals are always upset.
I’m loving he’s cracking down on illegals.
I’m loving he’s pro American business.

It is really a shame that the Democrats have no good ideas that appeal to the majority of Americans. All they have in their toolbox are bogus witch hunts. Outrage du jour is a phantom whistleblower and a threat of impeachment. All this is a smokescreen for, “we got nothin’”.

You libs can just hope for the best, but you’d better expect to be disappointed.

Last edited by gentlearts; 09-25-2019 at 08:45 AM..

Old 09-25-2019, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Trump has idiosyncrasies, for sure. He has a yuuuge ego and a lot of self confidence. He has a lot of energy for his age, and a can do attitude.

This attitude offends less confident people. It offends people whose feathers he ruffles. It offends those in congress who want to continue to operate in same old, do nothing mode. Tough. I find it very amusing.
I find trump's mouth crass and childlike.

Old 09-25-2019, 08:38 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
By the press, he may be correct, at least for post year 1930.

I cannot stand the orange buffoon, but he is at least partly correct in this.
But to be fair, a lot of this Trump brought on himself. The comments about the immigrants, Trump did say Mexico was sending us their less desirables. Trump didn't release his tax returns, blamed it on audits but there is no proof of audits. Trump with his hotels while in office, the Emoluments Clause says that a president has to put companies into blind trusts, Trump never showed that. The payments to Stormie Daniels. Trump's teams lies about inauguration attendance. Trump brought this on himself.

Now imagine if Obama was even innuendoed to have anything Trump allegedly did. Fox and other right sources would have torn him to shreds and say the liberal media is covering it up. Gimme a ****** break.

Old 09-25-2019, 08:39 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I find trump's mouth crass and childlike.
I found Obama to be disgusting and a liar... so freaking what...

Old 09-25-2019, 08:41 AM

10,213 posts, read 14,836,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelateTransform View Post
I agree with Mr. Trump. The treatment is TERRIBLE. I am amazed it hasn't broken him. I never thought I'd feel bad for a billionaire. It's very very disrespectful. If you don't like him, vote him out. But what;s been going on is truly shameful.
One can tell by the attempts to justify the left's inexcusably shameful behavior by refusing to take any responsibility, and continuing to blame the President for everything, that 2016 PTSD is still alive and well.

There is a line between civil "freedom of expression" and anarchy, which when crossed, cannot be 'uncrossed.' The left and media do not seem to grasp the fact (or care) that the lunacy of disparaging, opposing and denigrating anything and everything the duly elected POTUS does, causes irreparable damage the OFFICE of the President, the face of American politics ... and America itself. They are like pouting children who didn't get their way and responded by burning-down the house ... and later crying because they have no home!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies