Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2019, 09:58 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times

Advertisements

Why would a large Ukraine company select a foreigner with no experience in their industry to sit on their board?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2019, 10:07 AM

133 posts, read 75,393 times
You might want to ask a few "why" questions about Donald Trump Jr. while you're at it.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer'sBreeze View Post
You might want to ask a few "why" questions about Donald Trump Jr. while you're at it.
Make a tread.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:09 AM

Quote:
So, you have no clue why they would put a foreigner with absolutely no experience in their indusrty on their board?

Old 10-05-2019, 10:12 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Quote:
Deflect. Trump Jr has never been kicked out of the Navy for drugs. He has made his money before his daddy got in office unlike Cocaine Hunter.

So why would Hunter be paid $600,000 a year by a foreign company in a foreign corrupt country when he has no background or experience ?

Have you ever had a job offer like that? Not me.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:21 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Why would a large Ukraine company select a foreigner with no experience in their industry to sit on their board?
Maybe even a better question is, why would China give Hunter Biden who is completely inexperienced 1.5 billion dollars?

Old 10-05-2019, 10:22 AM

10,782 posts, read 4,353,901 times
The fact Biden thought this would never be an issue, shows how powerful the left-wing media is and how willing they are to turn a blind eye.
Thank God for Trump, forcing the spotlight onto Hunter Biden.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:27 AM

26,793 posts, read 22,572,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

The utterly corrupt individual, owning the utterly corrupt company wanted someone like Hunter Biden to keep his adversaries ( be that law enforcement agencies or personal enemies) off his back.
I hope this answers your question.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:45 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Deflect. Trump Jr has never been kicked out of the Navy for drugs. He has made his money before his daddy got in office unlike Cocaine Hunter.

So why would Hunter be paid $600,000 a year by a foreign company in a foreign corrupt country when he has no background or experience ?

For those who haven't read the New Yorker Magazine interview with/about Hunter Biden ....
it's well worth the read. Warning - it's long and keep in mind that this Interview was supposed to insulate Joe Biden when he ran for the President in 2020. New Yorker is a Leftist friendly publication.
This is long sad tale of a man (Hunter Biden) who has been in Crisis for years. Countless times in Rehab facilities with a family that is one of the worst for enabling of his variety of addictions that I've ever read about. One thing is abundantly clear - there is nothing that Joe Biden would not do for his son and none of it has been good for any of the family.

Will Hunter Biden Jeopardize His Father’s Campaign? |New Yorker Magazine - July 1, 2019

A couple of passages really stand out for me .....

Hunter’s meeting with Li and his relationship with BHR attracted little attention at the time, but some of Biden’s advisers were worried that Hunter, by meeting with a business associate during his father’s visit, would expose the Vice-President to criticism. The former senior White House aide told me that Hunter’s behavior invited questions about whether he “was leveraging access for his benefit, which just wasn’t done in that White House. Optics really mattered, and that seemed to be cutting it pretty close, even if nothing nefarious was going on.” When I asked members of Biden’s staff whether they discussed their concerns with the Vice-President, several of them said that they had been too intimidated to do so. “Everyone who works for him has been screamed at,” a former adviser told me. Others said that they were wary of hurting his feelings. One business associate told me that Biden, during difficult conversations about his family, “got deeply melancholy, which, to me, is more painful than if someone yelled and screamed at me. It’s like you’ve hurt him terribly. That was always my fear, that I would be really touching a very fragile part of him.”

This one explains clearly the relationship between these two men .... Joe Biden will do anything Hunter asks him to do.

The first that Biden heard of the relationship was when the Post asked his office for comment. Hunter issued a statement saying that he and Hallie were “incredibly lucky to have found the love and support we have for each other in such a difficult time.” Hunter told me he appealed to his father to make a statement, too: “I said, ‘Dad, Dad, you have to.’ He said, ‘Hunter, I don’t know if I should. But I’ll do whatever you want me to do.’ I said, ‘Dad, if people find out, but they think you’re not approving of this, it makes it seem wrong. The kids have to know, Dad, that there’s nothing wrong with this, and the one person who can tell them that is you.’ ” A former Biden aide confirmed that Biden agreed to issue a statement because of concerns about Hunter’s well-being.

Everything I've ever read about Joe Biden is that he is very likable on both sides of the aisle and pretty much by everyone who knows him. This probably explains why Kurt Volker said in his testimony that he could not believe that Joe Biden would ever do anything corrupt ..... and maybe he didn't until it came down to attempting to "save" Hunter.

Hunter Biden is hiding out in California with his new wife - he married her less than a week after he first met her. I don't see any happy ending for this guy ..... or his family.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:48 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Maybe even a better question is, why would China give Hunter Biden who is completely inexperienced 1.5 billion dollars?
and why did he get the 1.5 billion from china, 10 days after he and daddy had visited china (Joe Biden went to china in Official Capacity as the VP)

there is so much corruption from the Obama admin, yet the liberals will never call out their messiah on it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies