Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 04:14 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,089,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Go back and read again. Gender Identity Disorder was the old condition that WAS listed as a mental illness, key word was, past tense. It was removed from the guidelines and changed to Gender Dysphoria a few years ago...
Because the left keeps changing the terms or meanings of words to suit the agenda du jour. Two men or two women can now get “married” so they can appear to be in a normal relationship equal to all others. Little Susie can now have “two mommies” or “two daddies”. And these groups are “families”, right? Boys can be “girls” and girls can choose to be “boys” and the left will assure them it’s ok. Keep moving the goal posts, and if you can’t win then just change the rules.

Put all the lipstick you want on that pig, it’s still a pig.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2019, 04:17 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
You’re talking about the Democratic Party. They fight for gender equality, and in the same breath say there is no such thing as gender. Lol

Wackos!

Old 10-09-2019, 04:20 PM

2,486 posts, read 825,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
The left is so into science, yet they abandon it when it's convenient.

THERE ARE TWO GENDERS IN ALL OF NATURE
Tell me where I am wrong, scientifically.

People are becoming "WOKE" but it's to the BS of the Progs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
You’re talking about the Democratic Party. They fight for gender equality, and in the same breath say there is no such thing as gender. Lol

Wackos!
I love Hawaii!
I love Coconuts!

I love people with common sense!

Old 10-09-2019, 04:23 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Because the left keeps changing the terms or meanings of words to suit the agenda du jour. Two men or two women can now get “married” so they can appear to be in a normal relationship equal to all others. Little Susie can now have “two mommies” or “two daddies”. And these groups are “families”, right? Boys can be “girls” and girls can choose to be “boys” and the left will assure them it’s ok. Keep moving the goal posts, and if you can’t win then just change the rules.

Put all the lipstick you want on that pig, it’s still a pig.
So you're against gay marriage I take it?

Old 10-09-2019, 04:24 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Gender is not the same as sex.

You seem awfully preoccupied with this issue, TGTBTU. Odd.

https://www.google.com/search?q=diff...hrome&ie=UTF-8

I promise you, no one is "infuriated" by what some family doc had to say on Tucker's show. What makes some GP an expert on gender identity, anyway? Oh, that's right! Nothing.
This. Gender is sociological; sex is biological. But of course Tucker Carlson fans don't know the difference.

Old 10-09-2019, 05:10 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
THERE ARE TWO GENDERS IN ALL OF NATURE
Tell me where I am wrong, scientifically.
I already did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Did you know hermaphrodites are a real thing?

Biology 101 tells us there are exceptions.

True hermaphroditism
Quote:
True hermaphroditism, clinically known as ovotesticular disorder of sex development,[1] is a medical term for an intersex condition in which an individual is born with ovarian and testicular tissue. More commonly one or both gonads is an ovotestis containing both types of tissue.

Old 10-09-2019, 05:15 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Here's somebody who was actually born with True Hermaphroditism - clinically diagnosed by doctors. She/he began life as a "female" but eventually switched to "male."

BORN TRUE HERMAPHRODITE - Pictorial Profile

Old 10-09-2019, 05:45 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,089,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
So you're against gay marriage I take it?
That would mean I acknowledge it's existence. Calling it marriage doesn't make it so, just as you burying your Uncle Fester in a dress didn't make him your late Aunt Bessie - no matter how much lipstick you put on him.

Old 10-09-2019, 06:02 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
The good doctor must have had very limited experience.

I have a family member who was born with both male and female organs. He has struggled his entire life with a variety of physical and likely psychological issues.

Old 10-09-2019, 06:03 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
That would mean I acknowledge it's existence. Calling it marriage doesn't make it so, just as you burying your Uncle Fester in a dress didn't make him your late Aunt Bessie - no matter how much lipstick you put on him.
Marriage is a societal invention anyway.

Are there many that don't acknowledge your existence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies